Spoiler The villainess is a marionette

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Evachka

Evachka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The link is on my profile page. Check my last status.

Ceu and Rielle_1229 like this.
  2. Polyrhythmpop

Polyrhythmpop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are these your translation or mtl, they're really good! Thanks!

3. Evachka

Evachka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's mtl but I use ~6 translators at the same time to make it better.

4. Yahyah

Yahyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about the fl but shes not your nanny? You just got isekaid in that body what with the affection? Rezef deserves more and your nanny is nothing.

5. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Cayena was the real Cayena. this is her third life so she has real affections for her nanny because she remembered her, not just the novel story only, but her past life as Cayena.
    First life > cayena
    2nd life > bussiness woman in modern world ( she read her 1st life in a novel)
    3rd life > cayena (the present with her memories of the two TL)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  6. HopelessRomantic

HopelessRomantic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's not like she didn't try...but when she found out that razef kill her nanny, it was then she realised that the only way to teach rezef is by taking the thing he most wanted, which is the emperor seat.

Towards the ending, she realised rezef wanted her more than the crown

Can someone share the side story when Raphael lost his memory due to Cayena magic's burt?

7. Shad56

Shad56 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cayenas nanny was like a second mother to her and one of the only people to truly care about her. Rezef framed her nanny a few years prior and banished her. The reason Cayena couldn't forgive Rezef though is because when Cayena had finally managed to get the banishment lifted he became jealous and had someone assassinate her nanny. Because of this, Cayena decided that he needed to learn her couldn't just do whatever he wanted without consequences. So she decided to to take what was most important to him away, his throne.

8. Rgc7609

Rgc7609 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoiler me about heinrich ?

9. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Cayena, she really loved her nanny, she even cried while writing her a letter.

eudoranephele and cabbagenyanko like this.
  10. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just want to add a little detail of your spoiler
    not only rezef killed her nanny, he also disguised it as suicide. in this world, suicide is a dishonorable death. The Temple would not accept her body. she will be remembered as sinner and tarnish her house/family reputation.

can you imagine, not only he killed your mother figure he also spit on her grave for something like jealousy? well maybe its not jealousy but something like obsessions but eh.

11. Aki Nishima

Aki Nishima New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask something about the spoiler ??? How about Zenon Evans ??? Does he die or live in the end of story ??? Sorry I can't use English well

12. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I fo
    He's got in selling drug scandal and rezef found out that Zenon has some feeling towards Cayena. So when Zenon on the way to run away from his house to secluded place, he's going to meet someone there. But it turns out that the one who wait him is Rezef. So Rezef stab or fight him and burn him. I forgot where i read this, maybe from this spoiler or translation. I forgot. So yeah maybe my answer isn't accurate.

mmem, kurohamukami, RubySBS and 5 others like this.
  13. HopelessRomantic

HopelessRomantic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i read, Zenon will die. He will be involved with the double kidnapping of Cayena. Because of his involvement, duke Heinrich will asked for his cooperation. Rezef killed hime when he found out Evan is involved with the kidnapping and try to poison Cayena. (He didn't, but he thought of it).

mmem, kurohamukami, RubySBS and 16 others like this.
  14. Lovingme

Lovingme Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man i love cayena and Raphael so much like they make me wanna have a partner in life please and cayena was so freaky with Raphael just before her banquet started

15. Revenge-freak

Revenge-freak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me about noa kedrey, i mean will she be a good or bad mother in law, because well i am quite a fan of her

16. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get it. I'm at the start of the Manhwa right now and I get the gist, like her brother used her and stuff. But when ahe reincarnated, the brother suddenly acted like he cared for her... Like... Im 2 chapters in... And she kissed her brother's hand and WANTED him to be Emperor?? Why would she do that. I thought she'd do everything to not make that happen. And why is brother kissing his hand that his sister kissed? Like it's I don't get it, does the brother hate her? Love her? Using her? Attracted to her? Or all of the above? I'm soo confused

Creolenerd likes this.
  17. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes at first she planned to make Rezef the emperor. In the past he did become the emperor, while Cayena felt she put her brother on the throne she actually didn’t, she was just a puppet who was made to think that way by Rezef. That’s why after reincanation she wanted to really do it, she thought that if Rezef became the emperor by her own effort then he would feel indebted to her and will leave her alone to get married in peace. Rezef believed her and also became obsessed about her in this life (No he’s not attracted to her romantically, he just developed an extreme siscon and yandere personality)

When she knew he killed her nanny to prevent Cayena to have connections to her past (he was afraid she would leave him) Cayena decided to take away the one thing that Rezef desired all his life: the throne. So she resolved to become the emperor herself.

18. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe there's people out there feeling bad for rezef-
    Anyway anyone got detailed scene where rezef suffer? I would love to read it

19. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to Grand Duke Heinrich, can't seem to find the guy anywhere here?

Creolenerd likes this.
  20. PrincessMoonlight

PrincessMoonlight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me if Cayena and Rezef are really Half siblings and their parents too? I readed the novel however it was a long time ago so my memory does not quite remember it