Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Jeremy? He really loves Roxana as his sister and does everything for her, especially after
    He had to "kill" her in order to pass examination. She made it into illusion, but he was so out of his mind as he taught he literally killed her. She had to calm him down (from what I saw in manhwa)
    I really want to know more about him. His gorgeous and adorable and he loves Roxana so, so, so much.

2. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... He will be having his demise soon... Not in a few chapters though.

DOHere likes this.
  3. Xillais

Xillais Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was that a timeskip or is the manhwa retelling the original novel?

4. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a timeskip. The part with jeremy and sylvia was a scene from the original novel. It's what was supposed to happen after the timeskip, but didn't because of the variable that is our Roxanna.

DOHere likes this.
  5. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobReach: thank you very much!! but I'm sad...:blob_teary: that it will take time to see that mold, shit, gross having his demise... :blobcurse: truly he give goosebumps... :blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife:

6. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler on this new older brother name Fontaine that is trying to move to Alabama with roxi.

Grace34, Fabulous, loafsenpai and 3 others like this.
  7. calenow

calenow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Jeremy !! (Yandere is truly dazzling) Are there any spoilers about him??

And I just saw the newest chapter! Jeremy 18 years old really UWAAAAH

Xienne and s254386 like this.
  8. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some people just like their relationship better and also because hes good looking. its weird, theyre still related. idk why people ship them.

its clear roxanna HATES his guts and Dion is obsessed with her but not romantically.

ChiLan and Marie_0720 like this.
  9. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeremy is honestly best brother.
    When Roxana was leaving after destroying Agriche, Jeremy asked her is she was abandoning him. She didn't say anything but he knew he was right. And before she left, he told her "I know my sister has never sincerely laughed. If I...will you come back if i make Agriche a place where you can smile?" It just about broke me. And then he did it. He rebuilt Agriche from scratch just so that his sister would have a home to return to if she ever wanted. I love that guy. Even Roxana couldn't completely shook him off. After leaving, she still constantly was reminded of him and wondered about him often. She wasn't able to completely keep him at an emotional distance. Besides Asil, Jeremy was the only one she acknowledged as her sibling.

I LOVE that despite his psychotic-ness, he and Roxana never were toxic to each other, unlike with Dion. They had a very comfortable and understanding relationship. It's very heartwarming. Also, the fact that Sylvia (the og!heroine and Cassius's sister)'s innocence and personality often reminded Roxana of Jeremy, even though their personality is polar opposite. My heart

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  10. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Roxana leaves with Cassius, are there any moments between them in the novel? I heard Jeremy is like nonexistent :( Do they reconcile at the end of the novel?

11. calenow

calenow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKS YOUU!!! Jeremy is really ughh (I don't know what to say, he's so cute sincere and UWAH)

12. loafsenpai

loafsenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe in the original novel, Roxanne used Fontaine's blood as a way to set off the curse she laid out. He and the rest of the Agriche family, except Sierra who Sylvia agreed to take to safety, become sacrifices for the black magic she performs. I forgot what happened in this timeline, but I don't think Fontaine lives on either.

13. tehanu

tehanu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody update on those last 4 extra stories that aren't translated yet? Somebody told the first part for the bad alternate ending with Dion but didn't come back to tell how it ended...

Regyne83, s254386 and misa191199 like this.
  14. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    Where we are in the manhwa currently is leaving me sooooo excited for when our girl Roxana puts downn that NASTY older brother of hers. :blobparty::blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife:

Aeiru28 and loafsenpai like this.
  15. loafsenpai

loafsenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I, for one, cannot wait to see how older Cassis and Dion will look~ ;)
    Along with the downfall of the Agriche family and the Nyx arch

16. cozynot

cozynot Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, sorry im new but where can i read the chapter spoilers? the link in pastebin is giving an error now.

17. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's just me but...after the last chapter of the manga (ch 29): Pleaseee, bring Dion's short hair back! :eek::eek:

18. Mangelina

Mangelina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me tooo!!

19. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the late update! I hated the ending so I threw it to the side for awhile lmao. Anyways, here’s the second and last part of the Dion X Roxana side story.

So Roxana knows she’s dying and she accepts it. Or actually, she wanted to die (her mental state wasn’t good, she was quite suicidal). Jeremy is trying to meet with Cassis to get his help. Dion goes to Roxana and gets angry because he doesn’t want her to die. He says that if Roxana is going to die, then he would rather kill her himself since he deserves the right to. Roxana is like “hell no, I’m not leaving you my body”, so Dion doesn’t end up killing her. Roxana mocks him saying that she would choose him over everything and everyone else, and that if she reincarnates in another life, Dion will have to find her. He obediently says yes and the chapter ends.

P.s Yes, Roxana does die in this alternative timeline/ending. There’s zero romance between them, not even sibling love. The high tension is mainly due to Roxana’s always ridiculing him and Dion being an obsessive dog that listen to whatever she says.

He gets killed by Cassis during the revolt.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  20. Vansus

Vansus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess finding links to the raw gonna be difficult, so can someone please provide me spoilers about the IF Roxana Fedelian x Cassis Agriche plot?

syiraelric and Regyne83 like this.