Spoiler I Don't Want To Be Empress!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Dec 30, 2019.

1. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I would like to correct you on some things. But of course, you can choose to have your own opinion of the story. This is just my own opinion.

First of, her family is powerful. Hence, why her father said he can take back the marriage after he heard of the ridiculous clauses that Emperor presented.
    Secondly, Emperor would be more than happy to remain unmarried. He was pushed to this marriage by his retainers and he very much hated it so.
    Thirdly, she has a very loving father who is willing to go back on his word against the Emperor for his daughters future happiness, what makes you think she will have to marry another noble and live an unhappy life?
    She got a rare second chance in life, instead of endangering her life in possibly becoming a mistress and being royalty(according to novel there was to be a future destined OTP, as she originally believed so at least) wouldn't it be normal to try and do things you dreamed of doing and living free.

I mean, as a women who had been on a modern world, I'm suprised she can believe that there won't be any future struggles in a marriage with a man who is supposed to be in love with someone else. It's such a messy scenario where simplest of mistakes can grow in to worst of misunderstandings. Wouldn't just marrying a normal man and living a normal life be much simpler and less worrisome in comparison. I mean it's not like she is poor or anything anyway, she herself is very rich and has very high noble standing and social reputation to boot.

And lastly, yes I believe being traumatized in such an event can be very terrifying, author managed to portray that quite well. But what I meant was, after she managed to get over her struggles, after everything was said and done. Rather than sparing a thought to her saviour, she seems to be playing love games? I mean, it's not bad and I'm not saying it's a heinous crime to do so but bruh, just go talk to the person who saved you and simply ask if he is ok? That's not a lot of hard work now is it?
    Maybe author thought it's not something important to be mentioned anyways and we are to assume that already happened even though he didn't mention it. I'm much more comfortable with this thought.

This is just my thoughts about the matter.
    Have a good day

2. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    -No matter how powerful a family is, they cant surpass royal family. Emperor can always put sanctions and you really think other families in country would miss a chance to destroy the family to replace it? Hell no.
    Noble society is den of hyenas, moment anyone shows a weakness they devour it.
    -And there you have, Emperor must get married - Retainers would accuse the FL family of royal contempt and drag them into political mess.
    -Because women have to marry in that era, this aint modern world.
    -Because she is a woman, she cant be simply bachelor and stay free in the world, again this isnt a modern world, woman were frowned to leave houses bar the academy/social gathering and you think she could stay free? We dont even see leana ever leave her house/palace in the story. Thats the life of a female nobility.

It is because she is from modern world, she can live a loveless life and for all she knows, this is a novel- as long as she doesnt do X stuff, Y wont happen

It clearly said in chapter 34- Leana does not want a normal married life , She does not want to have children. We still do not know anything about her past life, she may as well be a engaged/married woman who was abused or simply in abusive relationship that she considers notion of marriage with dislike.

Further if you are in normal married life, You are expected to bear children and continue lineage. Her status is only against her in this, meaning she would have to marry in nobility. And nobles consider wives nothing more than child pumping machine, which she detests.

good day to you too~

3. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is everyone so damn quiet about the emperors brother? This is a spoiler thread I want to be spoiled please.

4. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole story is literally spoiled ..everything like ships and couples and even future kids and ending ..the only thing left behind is Lehman ( emperor's brother )
    From a previous spoiler I read that he is a traitor and it was obvious from the raws too but ..
    I just wanna know what was the reason behind it or why did he do that ..was he manipulated since his childhood for the emperor's seat or was raised hating the emper etc.. or like was his condition same like Anastacius from WMMAP ( I'm just taking an example to relate a little bit )

If anyone can gimme a spoiler relating this I would be grateful :)

maymthu, Meizey and Malacat like this.
  5. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one spoiler everyone wants is the one no one has XD

M30WWWW, hjnffnjh, Hixki and 5 others like this.
  6. Alwerien

Alwerien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't checked here in a while and there are still no Lehman spoilers? ;; I really want to know how that ends because while he is clearly the villain, it felt like talking with Leanna woke up some conscience in him... Especially since he has clearly given her hints later. So I kinda hope he doesn't end up dead but instead brings down all the other rebels...

As for his reasons, I have read here before that he is also transmig character so maybe his original character would have died in the story (hence why he wasn't in the novel) and he got into it all to save his own life...and then fell in with the nobles that hate the Emperor (and prolly thought he'd be their puppet if they got him the throne). Also think there was a flashback where his ?mother? was basically brainwashing him for it. This is pure speculation tho. He also sometimes seemed to possibly have feelings for Leanna so maybe part of his reasoning was that he hated the emperor for not treating her well originally.

7. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah,hope he suffers, he gave Leanna her worst trauma till date manipulated her memories and has been responsible for unrest in empire and trying to push civil ar which would kill 1000s if terrier did not push miya to reconcile church and royalty.

8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m also curious about the woman in the flashback, it was never explained if he is an illegitimate child of the previous Emperor or if there was a harem and he just wasn’t selected as a Crown Prince.
    As of now it doesn’t look like Lehman has any consciousness, he ruthlessly manipulates people around him and simply maintains an image of a nice warm person for show. I feel like he lent MC the book about magic without a second thought and didn’t think beforehand that she’s smart enough to connect the dots.

9. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we gotta talk only about Lehman :blobpeek:

10. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe lehman is manhwa original char? I mean else there would be one person talking about him,

11. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    So just a small update even though people might know already...
    Okay so chapter 70 of the raws I was curious so I MTL'd a few parts so ill just leave them here.
    Empress Diana was favored by his Majesty and gave birth to a boy and the child was Prince Lehman.
    The Emperor's heart left, tired of the emperor's hesitation to make Emperor Lehman the crown prince.
    The empress Radiated the anxiety to the prince
    The Hwangbi used to exert an abusive language that the poor little child could not handle every day (Referring to Lehman as a child)
    The year Welsh Pretty Naga was condemned as Prince, he took his own life
    The imperial Palace became noisy due to an untimely Death

(This part was confusing but from what I understand a lot of bad rumors were spread about something going wrong during the crowning of the new crown prince)
    The Emperor sent Lehman to study in Kai Bro to silence the rumors.

Also the plan that he and his accomplices are trying to accomplish is basically to overthrow the current emperor and create a new empire. At the beginning of the chapter Lehman had a conversation with someone belonging to the "Garcia Family" where he said the Garcia Family along with many other families already swear loyalty to him.

So just from that I guess we can assume that his political power is strong

Forgot to mention but at this point both Terrier and Mia know his real identity.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  12. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  13. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

14. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    finally, someone can give us a proper answer! thankyou!

PrettyFujoshiLady and Meizey like this.
  15. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    The body of a guard is found and it causes a slight uproar among everyone( not 100% sure but im pretty sure Lehman killed this guy when he was about to discover his plan). Terrier debates it for a while and finally tells the emperor about Lehman. Leana starts suspecting Lehman but is hesitant because she doesn't want to accuse the person who saved her life.

Honestly nothing much happens this chapter, the majority of the chapter is the emperor and Terrier discussing how they are moving forward with the Lehman situation. The gist of the conversation is that theres basically little to no evidence so they can't take any action against Lehman and as a result of that the emperor tells Terrier to give him time to make a decision. Terrier's position as a Treasurer doesn't allow him to investigate high ranking nobles and royal families so his hands are tied at the moment.

The person that keeps being mentioned for being in league with Lehman is the "Duke of Bordeaux" but I really dont know whether or not he's made an appearance as yet.

Last part of the chapter was a short scene where Paul finally visits the purple haired girl in the café, he tells her to stop avoiding him and then the chapter ends.

16. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Was actually curious about this myself seeing some other manhwas creating characters or changing stories it wouldnt be totally unheard of at all. Does anyone know either way?

Meizey likes this.
  17. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

It is possible, in one spoiler someone said that he's a transmigrated character too.
    Since nobody (to my knowledge) mentioned him from the novel it's highly likely he's original character to the manhwa.

18. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep in mind that apart from the few spoiler which I posted here I have no other information about him or the story so this is all just my theory. With that being said I would like to think that he's not a transmigrated character. From what I remember, Lehman was sent away from the kingdom after his mother died because of some scandal or situation that happened. Regardless of his mothers death or him being sent away, his mother was the empress which in turn made him a prince
    I dont know their ages but from the flashback to when they were younger, it looks like Lehman is older which would have made him first in line for the throne. Assuming that all this is true, it makes perfect sense why he would feel cheated and plan to usurp the throne. It would also explain why a large amount of the nobles are on his side instead of the current emperor.
    I think the reason this is important is because if he was a transmigrated character would they even bother going through all this trouble to seek the throne? To me it seems more like a personal vendetta that may have arose because of him being sent away, because of something that may have happened to his mother while she was alive, because he was cheated of the throne or who knows maybe a combination of all 3.

Besides that, theres still the reason why he was never mentioned in the novel to which I have no definite answer for...
    I remember that in the earlier chapters of the manhwa it was mentioned that the main storyline of the book was basically a love story between the emperor and the heroine while Serena was the "villainess" who tried to oppose them (because she also loved the emperor).
    When she met Lehman for the first time, the FL mentioned that she doesn't remember Lehman being a character in the novel. When I think about it from a realistic standpoint, the FL not remembering a side character of the novel isn't really anything out of the ordinary especially since there would have been a lot of drama between Serena and the heroine along with Lehman's position requiring his to be outside of the castle. The problem with this is that the FL also said there was no mention of siblings in the novel and I doubt the author would create all this suspense around Lehman's identity only for it to be revealed that FL forgot him.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    Enmea, notregistered, M30WWWW and 2 others like this.
  19. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you guys for the spoilers,, I just adore the purple theme lol

20. Princess Alice

Princess Alice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the beginning it was clear that she can deny the emperor, why does she have to marry him still?