Recommendations FL who gets better/talented?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by erynalu, Apr 16, 2021.

1. erynalu

erynalu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for FL who has either:
    1. Natural talent that was cultivated
    2. Skills that was built without shortcut
    Could be Chinese, Korean, or Japanese novels or others.
    Example would be
    • Spending the Villain’s Money to Extend My Life – FL had 10 years of experience in ink painting from her previous life (later also system enhanced, this is ok too)
    • The Heartbeat at the Tip of the Tongue – FL had talent in cooking and in the novel it was her journey in getting better
    Bonus would be if we see her journey in growing this skill.
    I tried looking for tags like Previous Life Talent and Genius Protagonist but the result is not quite satisfying
    I don't want FL that suddenly go OP due to transmigrating.
    If QT, I want something not too OP.

Thanks!

cjo and chrissy987 like this.
  2. cjo

cjo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the emperor's companion
    the duchess's tea recipes

erynalu likes this.
  3. Charlessssssss

Charlessssssss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Path of the lilies

erynalu likes this.
  4. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna suggest: My Husband has Scholar Syndrome
    Although, I don't think this is what you're looking for because it doesn't really focus on the skill? Or the business life of the main leads? It's more on the romance and love of the main characters.
    The FL was a good worker from her past life. But in the current one, she changes and starts her own business with her friend. I think she was a fashion major thus, they started a footwear business. It started slow but in the end it got pretty well known from what I remember. But as I've said, they didn't really focus here. It's more about how FL manages and shows her love to her husband who has Scholar Syndrome and autistic tendencies (?) It's definitely one of the best stories out there. Guaranteed love!!!

Rock Sugar and Pear Stew - I read this a very long time ago so I don't really remember much but I think FL here is a speed skater(?) Like running but in ice skates HAHAHHA I forgot the term. Anyway, yeah, she goes to school in regards to this. She works hard to become better. Along with ML who is also working hard for his team jn ice hockey(?)

Those Sweet Times - HAHAHAHA this is a funny one. Althoigh, the skills that FL tried to hone was about gaming, welp it's still a skill? HAHAHAHAH She was a noob at the start but she got addicted and in the end, she became good and fairly well-known in that game. The main characters interactions is truly one of the best. Full of comedy and chemistry!

Hard to Escape - this is pretty... dramatic(?) Or like it's slightly dark. Idk how to describe. So many secrets and when the revelations happen, it's so gobsmacked. Anyway, I can't really say the talent I think, since it may lead to spoiler? HAHAHA i read this a long time ago so I also forgot slight. But to hell with it, FL is a dancer but after the accident, she can't remember. But her body's instinct to move still there. Albeit, since she had an accident, it was hard to get back to it. But she still went for it and practiced hard.

erynalu likes this.
  5. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you like Spending Villain's Money then you should try The Villain and the Cannon Fodder’s Mother. MC was a chef and in this new life she makes a restaurant and often cooks there, although when later on she gets busier (she also has other business) she mostly cooks for her family. One more plus point: ML is not your typical cold overbearing germaphobic blahblah you often find in CN novels ;)

For the 2nd option you could try My Son is a Reborn Villain. MC learns about cultivating orchids from zero and after 4 years becomes a very capable and famous orchid live streamer, and she still focuses on that (at least until the last mtl chapter I read).

erynalu likes this.
  6. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    erynalu likes this.
  7. erynalu

erynalu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you for the suggestions everyone!

These seem interesting and I have never heard most of them before, will definitely check it out!

I actually am reading My Son is a Reborn Villain too and I really like it! It's exactly the kind of story I am looking for, like MC discovering her talent due to circumstances and gets better at it as time passes. The other one is in my reading list and I will definitely read it soon! :)

TXHY and Onymous like this.