Discussion I am removed from my party for being talentless but they don't know i have a legendary constitution

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Joospinch, Apr 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joospinch

Joospinch Don't click my avatar!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/gallery/wrBzukT
    How do people address these novels? Contraction no longer applies now? What if someone wants to recommend this novel how will they do it? Again why?

There's a synopsis for a reason :blobfearful:

otaku31 likes this.
  2. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    at that point it's longer than your height....

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd still be a pretty short pp if we used kanji.

Liyus and otaku31 like this.
  4. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of them have abbreviations/nicknames of some sort lol.
    But yes, really long names. It's like they decide the title is the summary blurb. Maybe in Japan a lot of readers don't read the summary blurb, so they have to rely on the title to do that?

Here are the longest ones I've found (scrolling through syosetu novels):
    • Exiled in a Class Trial for “Poor Dexterity”. Because He Was Dexterous, He Lived on His Own. Because of His Dexterity, He Was Able to Use All the Skills and Magic of the Higher Ranks, Making Him Invincible. I Decided to Live on My Own, but the People Around Me Wouldn’t Leave Me Alone.
    • Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle – The Black Sorcerer Is Offered a Seat as a Member of the Demon King Army’s Top Brass After Being Kicked out of the Hero’s Party Because They Didn’t Need Debuffs
    • The Demon General of Earth (♀) Was Ridiculed as “The Weakest of the Four Heavenly Knights”, but After She Decided to Quit the Demon King’s Army and Lead a Slow Life, She Was Forced to Live With the Exiled Hero (♀) … Also, for Certain Reasons, They Got Married.
    • Expelled From a Black Magic Item Craftsman Guild, I Was Picked up as a Royal Magician ~but It Was Too Late When I Realized That I Was Actually the Highest-Level Magician in the Kingdom. Starting a Happy Life Anew With Those Who Acknowledged Me in the Royal Court
    • Summoner Who Was Expelled at a Power Harassment Meeting, Aims to Become the Strongest by Forming a Party With an Old Friend – It’s Too Late to Come Back Now. Eh? Just Lend Me the Summoned Beast? I’m Sorry but I Refuse~

Joospinch likes this.
  5. CardOne4All

CardOne4All Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are multiple threads about this shit here

Halcyon Observer and AliceShiki like this.
  6. Joospinch

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha almost always theres like a micro faceslap in these

7. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People are too lazy to read synopsis so authors make it more obvious what their work is about

8. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the thing, if the novel is good and becomes popular, the community it gathers will coin it an abbreviation on their own. And if the story is not popular enough, well it isnt gonna be mentioned enough for the name to be worth shortening in the first place ~.

9. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was once a CEO of the world's richest biggest MNC, then I was betrayed by my girlfriend and Best friend! I jumped from my window to kill my self in shame! But something saved me! I was sent back to my college! Now I will right all the wrongs! I will be the Prom king once again! And show Song Qu Ren the price of betraying me! The reign of Ever immortal Business Emperor has just started!

Jp news anchor - what do you think of your latest work Mr Yakamoshi?

Mr Yakamoshi- *slowly taking a drag at his cig* I'm very content of "I was once a CEO of the world's richest biggest MNC, then I was betrayed by my girlfriend and Best friend! I jumped from my window to kill my self in shame! But something saved me! I was sent back to my college! Now I will right all the wrongs! I will be the Prom king once again! And show Song Qu Ren the price of betraying me! The reign of Ever immortal Business Emperor has just started!" , it brings something new to the genre, and the heros journey is filled with overcoming different obstacles, I think it has a lot to offer to the readers *crosses legs, clears the hair covering his face, corrects his spectacles, takes a deep drag of cig*..

Anchor *with visible wrinkles*- what new thing will it be bringing Mr yakamoshi?

Mr yakamoshi- *takes a puff* " I was once a CEO of the world's richest biggest MNC, then I was betrayed by my girlfriend and Best friend! I jumped from my window to kill my self in shame! But something saved me! I was sent back to my college! Now I will right all the wrongs! I will be the Prom king once again! And show Song Qu Ren the price of betraying me! The reign of Ever immortal Business Emperor has just started!" has many things to offer, it brings a different take on this genre..

Anchor * with few white hairs* - yes, yes Mr yakamoshi, how will it be different to others, care to elaborate?

Mr yakamoshi- *takes a drag* sure, you see "I was once a CEO of the world's richest biggest MNC, then I was betrayed by my girlfriend and Best friend! I jumped from my window to kill my self in shame! But something saved me! I was sent back to my college! Now I will right all the wrongs! I will be the Prom king once again! And show Song Qu Ren the price of betraying me! The reign of Ever immortal Business Emperor has just started!".....

Anchor

[​IMG]

*Program changes to commercials*

Ps- yes.. The title is " I was once a CEO of the world's richest biggest MNC, then I was betrayed by my girlfriend and Best friend! I jumped from my window to kill my self in shame! But something saved me! I was sent back to my college! Now I will right all the wrongs! I will be the Prom king once again! And show Song Qu Ren the price of betraying me! The reign of Ever immortal Business Emperor has just started!" it's not a summary :blobpeek:

DustySpiral likes this.
  10. Joospinch

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this made me smile

Zeusomega likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.