Recommendations BL otome game novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Suu_Itosukai, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just wondering... are there any good BL otome game stories? I remember reading one before and it was enjoyable, sadly it was only only up to 53 chapters and the rest were locked/unavailable. Now I want to read more novels like this!

no harems pls TTwTT if it can’t can’t be helped than ok

Deleted member 332070 likes this.
  2. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a few manga series, but sadly Mangadex is down. I particularly enjoy it because how it pokes fun at the genre
    “Zettai BL NU Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL NU Narutakunai Otoko” prime example of comedy. A manga
    “Money makes the (Other) World Go Round: The Corporate S*ave Dragged into the Saint Summoning” just isekai genre
    “I Noticed That I’ve Become A BL Game Protagonist’s Younger Brother!” as you requested. But MC is a fundanshi
    Watashi, Dokidoki Renai Kakumei de Onii-chan Yattemasu” MC is genderbent but it’s a pure romance
    And there are two others (both manga) who also have Japanese titles but I can’t remember...
    One is about how his sister sent him into the world of an otome game and he can still communicate with her. This one get a reboot, either official publication or a reserialization (cause plot or something)
    Another is by mysterious circumstance, but they’re aware their heroine is a man and is obliged to play along because they’re professionals. (Cancelled sadly but it got quite a few chapters available? Not all of them are translated)

3. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe this one?

The Villain that Reincarnated into the World of a BL Game goes Astray

MC reincarnates into the villain love rival in a bl otome game. Pretty plain stuff

4. Quirkayla

Quirkayla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might??? fit what you want. The game MC transmigrated into tho doesn't sound like the usual innocent otome games. Haven't read it so idk if good but it thankfully doesn't have a harem tag. I won't read it otherwise lol

Reborn into A Slash Game
    Suo Fei, a veteran NEET has spent three days and three nights strategizing his way through the highly explicit H danmei game masterpiece “Yalance”. Furthermore, he was able to capture all nine little shous from the nine great races. However, as the final, 10P feast was approaching, he unexpectedly transmigrated. He transmigrated into the real country of Yalance…

Suo Fei: Hey, hey, hey, can you delete these files and let me restart? What the hell did Laozi transmigrate into!
    (Completed, 80 chapters + 1 extra)

Kansuou likes this.
  5. Kazza

Kazza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1- never heard of this one before! I’ll check it out when mangadex is back up.
    2-ive read this one, very nice story! I’m currently reading the sequel
    3- I love the summary seems like a fun story! But the voyeurism tag is scaring me a little :blobfearful:
    4- I read this one, wasn’t exactly my cup of tea
    The one about the sister, that was the one I was talking about! I think the translation ended at 53 and when I went to the Rawls I couldn’t access them.

ah,,, read this one before, I caught up to the translations and went to the raws, good at first but than but went downhill so I lost interest

Currently reading the first chapter!!! I love it so far very funny, wanting blowing up something because the electricity went out is a very cool thought process

Second one, fits my needs. Currently reading the raws for that one! Spicy and nice plot UwU

IrregularPerson likes this.
  7. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link