Spoiler I Became the Ugly Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 23, 2020.

1. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

reizleigh likes this.
  2. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Her mom get attacked? Where? Which chapter?

reizleigh likes this.
  3. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

They kidnapped the pregnant mom..... who is the baby when she is kidnapoed? Sylvia?ayleen?

And will her mother het treated in the end of story?

reizleigh likes this.
  4. unicorn7

unicorn7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Sylvia's mother love her in the 1st timeline

reizleigh likes this.
  5. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know
    Does anyone find out about the first OG timeline? If so what is their reaction, I want them to feel like shit when they find out OG Sylvia comminted suicide because of them

Also is OG Sylvia & current person who in her body actually the same person/soul?

I went through all pages and didn't see a single spoiler from the novel expect for 2 commemts

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    reizleigh, dagrandesibuna and AnnHime like this.
  6. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she really gonna end up with her knight? Because at this point in the manhwa, the fairy king seems like more ml material than her knight. Is the knight some secret prince or something? Because he hasn't really done anything so far and to top it off, he comes across more as her little brother than anything else.

On top of that, what eventually happens to her family? It'll be pretty cheesy if she just forgives all of them for how they treated. I'd like to see some proper resolution on that.

june27 and reizleigh like this.
  7. koukia

koukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm back~! I've added more spoilers on the placeholder and hopefully didn't miss any. Please note that anyone can edit it but if they don't I'll come back whenever I can :) thanks to everyone for the spoilers~

8. Aleisca1

Aleisca1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "pastelroses, post: 6135354, member: 315238"] Descubrí un detalle interesante a través de la novela sobre mc y Sylvia original.
    [SPOILER = "Mc y Sylvia original"]
    Mc es la Sylvia original desde el principio, hizo un trato con un demonio y fue engañada por lo que se reencarnó en la tierra, luego murió y regresó a su mundo original como Sylvia nuevamente, al final de la historia el demonio quiere volver a hacerlo. un trato con FL y ella le dice que no se dejará engañar de nuevo.
    [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
    Thanks you

[QUOTE = "Momora, publicación: 6188849, miembro: 249091"] [SPOILER = "Acerca de su madre"]
    Entonces, hay algunos adoradores del diablo en ese mundo. Piensan que la sangre de la familia Atlante es el mejor sacrificio (porque la familia Atlante es muy fuerte). Una vez secuestraron a la madre embarazada de Sylvia (creen que el recién nacido tiene el cuerpo limpio y virgen, el mejor sacrificio), su madre fue rescatada pero recibió una especie de maldición que la puso al borde de la muerte por eso nunca estuvo en el Casa principal. Solo el padre y el hermano mayor sabían de esta condición, la razón por la que su hermano nunca estaba en casa y seguía vagando es para averiguar cómo curar a su madre. Sylvia conocerá a dos de los miembros de la organización mientras entrena su fuerza con la sílfide (estaban hablando de Daniel -el hermano mayor-), terminaron suicidándose. Encontró el colgante de la organización, en ese momento varios '
    Thank you, this would explain the detachment of the Father and the disdain of the servants

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
    Angelai and lan2001h like this.
  9. JustAnOldNavy

JustAnOldNavy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is going so fast!!! The most recent chapter 35 is literally chapter 59 in the novel. That’s like so fast for an adaptation or is it just me that thinks that lol

10. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no, i m not insecure:blobsweat:. i agree with everything u said i also believe in everything you said so i cant think of what to reply, how about this, seeing sooooo many comments saying the same thing got me a bit irritated.:blobsweat::blob_grin::blobsmilehappy:. Thats why i wrote what i wrote to mild it down, i m not the best person with words (as in i miss what i m trying to say).

Angelai likes this.
  11. dagrandesibuna

dagrandesibuna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for spoilers from the novel. I want to know what happens with the family (truly wish she doesn't forgive them, at least not the dad) and I'd like to know their reactions in general to her being extremely strong and smart.

djan29 likes this.
  12. meraki15

meraki15 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn true @aconite my English is a way better than my hindi

Magen1 and aconite like this.
  13. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ne ne, is the lil sis really kind? Cuz' she freaking sus when mc find out her results from school suddenly disappeared and her drawer is a mess. The sis's smile is sooo sus hope she's not white lotus....

Hold on, if mom was cursed and she's preggy with mc... The lil sis must also be cursed too right?

P.s. tbh i ship mc more to the wind spirit king lol he's cute ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  14. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oOOooOOOh in Chp.37 of the manga Tev is already looking taller and beefier, to the point where his clothes are getting too tight for him because his muscles are getting bigger. He's obviously growing into his looks :aww:

15. Miyukikanna

Miyukikanna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the first decent spoiler i read..

Lucy_, Liliss and Fictionaddiction like this.
  16. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end, does MC leave her family and get a title of her own? She's started to get along with her siblings... will she actually leave the family?

Liliss and Autumn Leaves like this.
  17. kiragnia

kiragnia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    legit hope Tev would be the ML. we don't get many ML like him nowadays. it's always the sparkly crown prince or duke's son, with either blond/silver/black hair.

where's my emotional support inconspicuous brown haired street boy ML? i really hope Tev will be endgame.

Paris_Eve, Angelai, xyxy6409 and 7 others like this.
  18. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I noticed that half of the replies focuses on the Knight (either not suited to be an ML or vice versa). This question had been asked multiple times and yet there’s no answer? Can someone (who read the novel or raw) tell us what is now her relationship status with her family? Does her family actually regret neglecting her? Does she accepts them?

Angelai, kaedeyuuki, beazacha and 3 others like this.