Recommendations Idol Mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KhayDesu, Apr 17, 2021.

1. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    HAI DESU!
    Can any~one recommend me a Webnovel/Light novel about idol/artist Main Character who is in showbiz, KR,JP,CN is acceptable desuu (if you can recommend an mc who's also hiding his identity then that'd be great desu~!)

KhayDesuu likes this.
  2. teagsho

teagsho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, what a coincidence. I am currently MTL ing danmei that have an entertaiment background.

You can try Very Happy, My Artist is Reborn, I ship My Adversary with Me, I Like Your Character Setting, Accidental Mark (ultimate favorite), and Fanservice Paradox (Idol).

Actually there are more but too bad i forgot about it I think you already know about Reborn as Supermodels right? It’s pretty famous, you can search for it and look into the recommendation list. You will find lots of story that similar to it (entertaiment circle/showbiz)

KhayDesu likes this.
  3. KhayDesu

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Desu~~!!! I'll certainly look through all of them desu~! Im relatively new to this kind of genre though I've read a not too good novel abt showbiz and it rather got interest piqued and i decided to ask here~ and Im happy that i did desu~z

KhayDesuu likes this.
  4. Reise

Reise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy Idol. Good novel but only has few chapters translated. MC switches body with an underrated idol when he himself is a very strong priest In another world. He messes up since he does not understand what an idol is and hilarity ensures. Though cover makes it look like Bl, according to my friend it has no romance in it.

I Know Everything. Good novel but references lots of popular media so if you do not know what is referenced then you would have to google it.

Life, once again. Another good novel . Maybe quite slow that it turns away others but it is really good.

KhayDesu likes this.
  5. KhayDesu

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @Reise senpai~

KhayDesuu and Reise like this.
  6. LastEnD

LastEnD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. KhayDesu