Spoiler My Three Tyrant Brothers - 폭군 오빠가 셋이래요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by manhwaromancelover, Apr 17, 2021.

1. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[​IMG]

Name:
    My Three Tyrant Brothers
    Description: Given a name from the days of the week. As a slave, she was called Wednesday. When she was on the verge of death because of a small revolt,

"—finally found you."

Just overnight, I was told I have three older brothers.

Apparently, I am the key to undo the curse on the Askanier Imperial Family.

“You need to be healthy enough for your clothes to feel tight, to the point where you can no longer wear them. That is your first task.”

"Don't worry, little kid. All the bad guys will be punished by your brother."

"You look like a chick. Small and weak. I'll protect you."

But why are the brothers that are called tyrants being so sweet to me?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    20221212_102049.jpg

Table of Contents

@ardills
    She was brought to the castle and redo her hair.. for some reason what I remembered the most is they called a famous hairdresser to redo her messy hair and the hairdresser found out she had been living as a slave after noticing the slave seal.. she was sorry for the lil Princess n eventually decided to keep it to herself..

And the three brothers wasn't actually get along well with each other.. but their curiosity towards their sister make them kinda have dinner together? I forgot.. the first brother chester was extremely sweet tho he was basic cold stone guy who didn't know how to make Wednesday feel comfortable, fortunately the butler was capable enough.. the second (idk if he was the second or the third) brother was a playful character.. and the last brother was doing mission but then I kinda lost the opportunity to read the rest..
    @Meizey
    It's just from first two because they are only ones that are in English realesed for now. From what I saw on kakao page it should be completed with 100 chapters.
    For now, we met MC "Wednesday" because she is a slave and doesn't really have a name, so they call her according to the day "master found her".
    Her name is Yeo-Ju according to naver blog.
    There is one more slave "Sunday" who is probably ML (from cover pictures for some chapters on kakao page i guess he is, I don't know).
    There is some kid Miriam who is in charge of namless slaves who hates her red eyes.
    Jon Kayle is the "master" of Wednesday and Sunday and probably much more slaves. He is a slave trader who sells slaves on the border.
    We also met her brother prince Chester, a member of imperial family and we hear about lady Erika (I'm guessing that's MC's mother).
    MC is the princess of Askanier aka the imperial family.
    NOVEL COVERS
    MALE LEAD
    eye color
    theo and chloe
    about the traitor, ancient dragons, emperor wake up
    explosion incident
    About the brown haired girl that looks like Miriam
    Last chapter of the main story (MTL)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
  3. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is good.. I remembered had read the novel a bit.. before everything is halted.. well u know what I mean..

But at this point I can't even remember what's and what's next..

She was brought to the castle and redo her hair.. for some reason what I remembered the most is they called a famous hairdresser to redo her messy hair and the hairdresser found out she had been living as a slave after noticing the slave seal.. she was sorry for the lil Princess n eventually decided to keep it to herself..

And the three brothers wasn't actually get along well with each other.. but their curiosity towards their sister make them kinda have dinner together? I forgot.. the first brother chester was extremely sweet tho he was basic cold stone guy who didn't know how to make Wednesday feel comfortable, fortunately the butler was capable enough.. the second (idk if he was the second or the third) brother was a playful character.. and the last brother was doing mission but then I kinda lost the opportunity to read the rest..

so that's it..

Azka Anees, hrraa16, syofiaa and 22 others like this.
  5. pixel alien

pixel alien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to do some research I think ML is sunday

6. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    yea prob lol I hope so. But isn't Wednesday being taken away by the bros? then what will happen to Sunday? How will they meet?

7. pixel alien

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno honestly I just saw the cover and saw a black hair dude and I assumed :whistle:

IceQueenRinne1234 and Joyfulhina like this.
  8. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    lol lmao can u post the cover picture here or the link where u saw the black hair dude?

9. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg where did you saw the photo?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  10. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just from first two because they are only ones that are in English realesed for now. From what I saw on kakao page it should be completed with 100 chapters.
    For now, we met MC "Wednesday" because she is a slave and doesn't really have a name, so they call her according to the day "master found her".
    Her name is Yeo-Ju according to naver blog.
    There is one more slave "Sunday" who is probably ML (from cover pictures for some chapters on kakao page i guess he is, I don't know).
    There is some kid Miriam who is in charge of namless slaves who hates her red eyes.
    Jon Kayle is the "master" of Wednesday and Sunday and probably much more slaves. He is a slave trader who sells slaves on the border.
    We also met her brother prince Chester, a member of imperial family and we hear about lady Erika (I'm guessing that's MC's mother).
    MC is the princess of Askanier aka the imperial family.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    syofiaa, Ceilo27, Lisaa and 13 others like this.
  11. pixel alien

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't do it since I it is showing me I need 5 posts or something just copy the korean name in google and go to images
    here now the link is here the second image will be the grown FL and ML
    https://images.app.goo.gl/5KiR8WpwkxxQCV4SA

newtoki has the manga but no content SMH :blobunsure:

syofiaa, Lisaa, roshiku and 3 others like this.
  12. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are the novel's original covers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa, zarchi, skai.ya and 9 others like this.
  14. pixel alien

Reading List:
    Link
    I am more interested in other brothers...I don't need ML I am satisfied with the brother :blob_blush::blobReach:

15. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers guys!!!! Is the black hair guy with the odd week name 'Sunday' is our ml??

16. lyann

lyann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LIVE WELL CHLOE~

RakaSarkar and Aestheronyxx like this.
  17. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so excited for more spoilers. I just really hope that ass little girl gets punishment. Like I hope she becomes a lowly peasant while she looks at the fl lmaoo

Idk why but she annoyed me so much. I have a feeling that she likes Sunday, because the fl said something like "She was not like this before" or "I don't know why she change her attitude towards me". If the reason she started to bully the fl because of Sunday, my girl.. your literally a kid. Stop it.

18. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did you just copy my post when you could have replied or quoted it? There's no point in having it twice like copy-paste o_O
    I couldn't find the spoiler thread so I made it, but later the site finally brought me to this spoiler thread so I deleted the one I made, because there's no point in having 2 for same work

sophiareal likes this.
  19. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg sunday is so cute

20. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think miriam girl was jealous of her because of Sunday! She showed a hostile behavior! Sunday is so cute! I think he’ll train and become a knight!