Spoiler I'm a Martial Art Villainess but I'm the Strongest!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how strong, smart, and caring she is,, her team is so loyal and brave :blobhero: for tough lady !!

Krxso and Im Who Im like this.
  2. Gellyannoying

Gellyannoying Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yes pls. Regardless whether it's not the same as manhwa, kindly continue to translate pls.

3. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg need more spoilers ಥ_ಥ

badly want to know how her father would react after she comes back OP and wealthy lmao and how would she take care of the evil step mom

Krxso, Alniyat, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It definitely seems like the step cousin is the 2nd ml guys
    무협지악녀인데내가제일쎄3부_표지최종_타이틀_(1).jpg

5. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 37 dropped!

Merchant/MC confrontation ends with her arresting and handing him over to the authorities. She and OGFL go through the records and find evidence for more shady-illegal activity.

She also reassert her family's authority (I think) to the men held hostage/blackmailed into serving the merchant.

Then we break back to "maybe" ML at her grandfather's. He receives a visitor after having MC daydreams/distractions.

It turns out the cockcro-ahem OGML has turned up and they have some conversation. It seems the nosey EX is digging where he doesn't belong. I am unclear if he "exposes" the ML's identity, threatens him? In the usual alpha male/damaged ego way, or tries to warn him away from MC? Maybe implicating her or her family in the shady business MC and crew just began uncovering??

It ends with Ex saying something that may or may not make the "Maybe" ML hostile to him...

it was a long conversation :blobdizzy:

Anyone fluent in Korean please take pity on us unfortunate non-speakers and help?! :blobsob:

6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!
    And wait. Who's the og fl? Soyah?

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 37

So the uber-hardworking, wonderful people dropped the translation. Not quite what I interpreted but much better.

The Ex was irritating during the conversation. He kept cutting-off Gunwoo mid-sentence. It was pretty arrogant of him considering he knew the person he dropped in on was of the imperial family and thus higher than him in rank (so to speak).

Then he had the guts to say he wants Gunwoo as "probably" a subordinate. He "wants him on his side" and suspects the MC to have connections to demon sects (ie the bad guys)/crime syndicates/etc. Then he pulls a blackmailed move and mentions Gunwoo's imperial ties, like a threat/warning/'submit to me and I will keep your secret' dominance thing.

At this point I don't know if the Ex has low EQ, no EQ, is just that arrogant, or just expects everyone to fall in line with him because he's the "Bee's Knees" in that universe and everyone fawns over him...except MC.

Up next: Gunwoo's choice (to join scum or not to join scum)

Question: is the Ex's behavior acceptable chinese/korean cultures? It is almost socially taboo rude in other places and marks people like the Ex as someone to smile politely at and avoid like the plague.

Also what is this 5 heavenly kings business? Is it a Murim/Martial Arts thing?

According to review reactions upto ch 191...

Haewoon and Gunwoo
    • Apparently everyone and their mother is after Gunwoo (likely because of his connections, and they might think him an easy target?)
    • Its understandable why he ran for the hills with everyone targeting him.
    • Ch 115: double-confession
    Jagang and Soye
    • Apparently super cute together, though it sounds like Jagang is the one to crush first and Soye becomes aware when she is around 20?
    Oh and the Ex? Apparently he still thinks she's after him or he has a chance? In the arrogant clingy way these characters tropes develop (kind of like Valor from I Don't Love You Anymore)...

Or maybe it was that Step-Cousin? Probably the the step cousin.

Namgung was used for both.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  8. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that oraboni? I forgot his name

9. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the royal in hiding...bashful boy with instant crush.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  10. Gigicast097

Gigicast097 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoilers about what happens to the stepmother? And the stepbrother?

Alniyat likes this.
  11. Lenko

Lenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all!

Any more spoilers about MC's future power-ups? Would all of them be related to her Ki improvement?

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh noooo~ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
    Uhg,, pls no...

Why can't those two just fucc off!!??

DOHere likes this.
  13. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    right? i was like oh hell nooo too

DOHere and Mikaa like this.
  14. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is based on my reading experience of C-novels. Most of the exes in there are kind of "brain dead", even when MC spells out for the ex that she is and never again be interested in the ex... The ex kind have insta-translations of this and understand it as the MC playing hard to get or changing her tactics to gain his attention which kind of being delusional. Well delusional exes brings a satisfying face-slap so maybe authors really design such character to give justice to MC's suffering and all. :hmm:

Now, I wanted to know what will be the original ML's comeuppance in this. :blobpopcorn:

15. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil who’s the main villain here? Will Haewon become the head family from his paternal side or maternal side?:hmm:

Alniyat, Jukki and Mikaa like this.
  16. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the lastest chapter in the manhwa. Can someone please tell me the relationship of Haewon and the Jaegal lady?

DyzZ, Jukki, Alniyat and 2 others like this.
  17. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So based off the most recent manhwa chapter, the heroine of the novel actually liked our mc?? I wanna know what the deal was between the two. It doesn't even seem like, from her side, she was actually after the og ml.

Krxso, Jukki, Alniyat and 1 other person like this.
  18. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost have a heart attack when i saw our cutie aka the so called prince almost not going to be our ML :blobfearful: But thank God it doesnt happen. I always hate this syndrome "ex didnt accept their fiance cut the engagement themself and said she doesnt love him anymore" i am getting sick lmao

Anyway does somebody know which book does the current manhwa belongs to? I wanna buy the book but cant check it since the preview doesnt show much.

Krxso, samster and Mikaa like this.
  19. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the new webtoon chapter we see interaction between ogFL and our current MC. Can anyone spoil what relation both have or will have in the future? It seems ogFL wants to get along with our MC.

I’m expecting more female empowerment

Krxso, Dobokan, MiserableSOUL and 5 others like this.
  20. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sis ikr i want to know too! hope they throw away that annoying fiancee and team up.

Mikaa likes this.