Spoiler I’m Only a Stepmother But my Daughter is Just so Cute!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone said she decided to stay as her korean self. But i agree with you. I too prefer her beautiful abigail appearance. It’s fiction after all, and tbh the first thing that attracts me towards reading something is the gorgeous arts and visuals before i decide to find out more. So yeah, her choice to not break the curse and get back og abigail’s body is admittedly quite a bummer. It’s quite fortunate it happened towards the end of the story so i don’t feel too bad about reading the manhwa for now

I wonder if the manhwa will be the same

Bella94, Animefan472, Kezi and 9 others like this.
  2. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see where you're coming from, but the thing is I think that the story is made so much better because she choses to stay with her original Korean appearance. Her issues with dieting and not loving herself for who she is would become pretty null if at the end of the day all she did was stay pretty and thin (especially if you think about how her being thin comes from literally taking over someone's body). Her loving herself for herself, the ml loving her for who she is and not what she looks like work especially well BECAUSE she was not thin nor (in her words) especially pretty originally.
    Personally that's my favourite part of the novel, when she decides that she wants to live as herself, and I think that especially for stories of reincarnating into another world this is a message that needs to be pushed for in more novels.

3. ayiyin

ayiyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there were instances where the manhwa deviate because of Knets feedback.. so we dunno yet.

i wonder if their son will have the features of Lily too.. I just really want a Sable + Abi’s visuals together~ like a black hair + amethyst eyes or silver hair + sable blue eyes~~ so cute little prince.

4. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did theeads start getting close and them interacting as family?

5. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got confused on how this happened.
    But this is fiction so I guess I shouldn't question the logic on anything about this. Hahaha
    Thank you for the spoilers!

Bella94, AplCina and Vardalyn like this.
  6. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YURI BETWEEN MERMAID AND KARIN? THIS IS JUST PERFECT

Wait nobody gave spoiler about this... how did Verite got stuck in the mirror? I read on the thread that he has no memories?

How did Verite x Blanche bloomed?

Jukki and bleedingliar24 like this.
  7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp! The kickstart project actually got $30,800 funding:blobfearful:
    It costs at most $2,500 to public a hardcover book. And even the translation added shouldn't come up to that number. The translation itself I don't think would take more than a few months of normal working hours.
    I wish I knew Korean, this sounds like a great business idea:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Edit: tho I suppose they also pay royalties to the original author?

8. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the manga the king is a jerk when he killed the bunny teddy she made I was so angry at him

Borednight likes this.
  9. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was also angry at first when sabelian acted like that to FL,But I understand the reason why sabelian is so, OG FL is so mean to the blanche So naturally for Sabelian to be suspicious of FL because FL is suddenly good at Blanche.Anyone might be suspicious of someone so bad suddenly becoming very good. But I'm still very angry when I read that part:mad:

Bella94, TrinaAngel, anina and 4 others like this.
  10. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    And they way she cried after seeing it being destroyed she looked so pitiful I wanted her to go to his room and destroy all his things in retaliation but the seduction as revenge was hilarious

11. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious because in the manga the mirror tells Mc that there are rumors that the Fl is not the daughter of the ML

12. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, she wanted revenge on the Queen and she decided to sprinkle something on Blanche's plate, but she has been mistaken and sprinkled that (drug?) on the Queen's plate.
    She also put the same thing (drug?) in Queen's room so when they do the search they will blame the Queen.
    The spoiler is from epps 20 and 21 from the manhwa, that's why there are no details on what happened after. I will update it later when I read more chapters (when they release them in English)

Xi-hime, TrinaAngel, perez and 12 others like this.
  13. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard they don’t kill the ex nanny the princess begs them not to and she ends up imprisoned

I low-key want the mirror to be the male lead he’s so cute and likeable and they have the best relationship out of everyone to be honest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
    Poor_Hero, Laura_Unnie, Jukki and 7 others like this.
  14. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    h-he's a child

15. Laura_Unnie

Laura_Unnie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me spoilers of any plot there is and if thee isn't any plots... tell me a summary till where you have read so far. pls & ty

azal likes this.
  16. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a year or so since I've read this novel so I'm sorry if it might not be 100% accurate

The King of elf prefers his youngest son, Verite to be the successor. Verite is the most powerful elf, he has two mana colors (white and blue, each colors have different powers).
    Because he will be the next king, his brother was jealous of him, he tricked him and trapped him into the mirror. He made Verite lost his memories (so he didn't know how to break the curse, but Abigail will help him).
    No one know what his brother did so all elves thought Verite went to human world because he always likes human unlike other elves.
    Abigail likes to talk about Blanche to Verite, it's all about 'Blanche, Blanche, and Blanche' and sometimes Verite is monitoring around the palace, including Blanche, and he realized how lonely Blanche is, just like him. He saved her once when the villain approached Blanche when she's alone. He used Abigail's voice to call her, but when she tried to find where Abigail is, she saw Verite in the mirror.

Verite told Abigail that Blanche saw him so she decided to introduce Verite to Sabelian and Blanche. That's when Sabelian got jealous cause Verite looked like a man, then he changed his appearances into a boy (in fact he's still a boy though, when he was released from the mirror Abigail was surprised because Verite looked so young). Then in this moment, Blanche wanted to become a friend with Verite. That's where it starts. They always spent time together.

Then they went to the beach together (this is where they meet the mermaid). While Blanche showed Verite the sea, he said "pretty" (to Blanche, but Blanche thought Verite was talking about the sea).
    If I remember correctly, to release the curse, they need to know his real name (Abigail guessing he's the lost prince so she found out what his real name is), and he need to kiss.

Sabelian and Abigail wanted to do it and Verite was like "ewwww!" because it's so weird.

So when he's alone, Blanche asked him if it's okay for her to kiss him, and they kissed through the mirror. The curse was broken.
    While they're on a date, Sabelian was spying on them but Abigail stopped him.

This is where he proposed Blanche.

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Does he still inherit his father's throne?

Vardalyn likes this.
  18. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, he doesn't because he chose to marry Blanche. His sister will get the throne (she's close to Verite). I dont remember her name, I think it's Gelda(?)

Shizun, Bella94, Xi-hime and 22 others like this.
  19. Laura_Unnie

Laura_Unnie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!!! Verite and Blanche ends up together! ahhh this is too perfect! Thx

20. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY AND CLARIFICATION. THIS IS SO ADORABLE ❤❤❤

mangalover_101 and Vardalyn like this.