Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Violan it is! :blobmelt: I'm also concerned about the yandere tag ... yandere MLs can be difficult for stories to pull off without making people furious depending on the level of and justification for their obsession.

Manga ... FINISHED?!!!!! How many chapters is it again??? When did the Never Ending day end?

DOHere likes this.
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    No no,, its not finished,, it was only my calculations,, and the manga is not going to end at the moment when Vio will realize her feelings for Yulan,, right??:cookie:

Yeahh,, but it still doesn't have any red details,,
    And since Violette was chasing after Claudiab!thh,, pple could misunderstand and think it was from Cl&#-$-_-$+ or —"Lady Violette buyed this just so for pple to misunderstand"

3. Sarehime

Sarehime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers.

I hope she will be a nun in the future btw.

Veille and Mikaa like this.
  4. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Bless your kind soul, brother..

"She makes overtures to Vio that are borderline creepy and strongly reminiscent of Vio's mother"

What does this mean? I dont get it so i used google translate.. Did she want to make a deal with vio? What deal?

At which chapter does violet get punched in the face and runaway?.. And may i know what happen next?????

Last question.. is the ducal family setting is simmilar to the "i dont want to be loved" novel? Where the mother is the true heir but she loved the father very much. Whereeas the father is some kind of low nobility background but his status elevated. But he hate his wife and her daughter? And want to make his other daughter with his"true love" the heirm

Sorry, for asking a lot of question.. i'm on final stage of thesis so i cant search it by myself for at least the next 40 days..

:(

Oh shit, this is intense
    I shouldnt read this in ramadhan month while im fasting. Thank God i found this novel months ago and i already able to control my anger

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  5. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall do my best...
    Question One: Earlier in the novel we learned that Violette's mother had been sexually abusive to her as well as physically abusive. When the new Duchess had tea with Violette, she started to say and do the sort of things Violette's mother used to say and do leading up to molesting Violette. So that's why we say it's creepy.

Question two: Chapter 149.

Question Three: Yes, that's pretty much it exactly.

Have a good Ramadan.

6. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    Q

Thanks bro!!
    1 more... what about the day that never end? What happened after 7 o'clock when vio is evacuated into a hotel?

beazacha likes this.
  7. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I cannot imagine I will back here but I am back because of this tidbit about the stpemom.

Okay, anything positive that I felt or thought about this woman is now gone. Used to think, maybe she was the reason why Maryjun is like day contrast from the Duke. Maybe even if she was a homewrecker (yes, she was. being pregnant with a married man's child = homewrecker to me)., she will be some sort of decent. Now, I don't know how the hell Maryjun turned out the way turned out to be. I don't know how two selfish and very self-centered parents can produce a child like MaryJun.

Like woman, I know you hate Vio for inheritance reasons, but emulating her hateful mother? Maybe she is cut from the same cloth as Vio's mom on being mentally abusive. I do hope she will meet a very streak contrasting end to what is experiencing right now. Coz if I am Vio, so help me I will return the favor one way or another.

The only adult in this story is the grandfather and MArin. Thank God both are on Vio's side.

riflow, Reeka98, beazacha and 3 others like this.
  8. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Day that Doesn't End hasn't ended yet, and that particular point, 7o'clock pm, is where we're up to. Violette's at the hotel with Marin looking after her, and I think that they're just about to have dinner. In the latest chapter, Yulan finished settling her into her room, said goodnight, left in his carriage for his own home, and began to think about the sort of house he wants to buy to start his and Violette's married life in. (The novel's going really really slow right now - I think the author is trying to think up what's going to happen next.)

9. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.... Thanks bro
    Well, i think it will be faster for me to graduate, find a job, and rent my own apartment and after i do all that i guess we will be able to see the next chapter of the day that never end....hahaha

I will always silently looking for your spoiler here
    :)

Elladrienna, Pipi1989, Khadz and 3 others like this.
  10. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually there's a new chapter up called "Our Weapons"
    Catchy Title
    Makes you think something big is going to happen??

NO OF COURSE NOT

It's about 3 paragraphs and Vio comes to the earthshaking conclusion that beauty is a woman's weapon.

At this point I have to think the author either doesn't know how to end this or is just dicking around with the story, maybe both.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ground breaking....author sama.....who knew all Vio had to do to win and not be abused was look pretty.....

Truly author is a time traveler from the 15th century

12. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Maybe they will see the end of the day that never ends. Maybe.

beazacha, Furiae19, teirrai and 3 others like this.
  13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our children shall inherit the earth. So we must carry on. Plant trees who's shade we will not enjoy. Tend a garden who fruits we won't eat

It is our duty to leave this planet better then we foud it. For those yet to come. And if that means reading through Vio realizing beauty is a womens weapon then so be it

So that one day our descendants may visit our Graves with gratefulness on there face and finally tell us

"Were the fuck was vios grandpa all this time"

Itsl, Reeka98, beazacha and 7 others like this.
  14. teirrai

teirrai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are making me cry

15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a few months and nothing has happened except Vio thinking about nothing productive.

God forbid she denounces her father for beating her and tells her grandfather she wants the title.
    She only comes up with a stupid idea she'll probably not even do anything about.

I think this novel is written by a snail.

riflow, Reeka98, spchntrt and 3 others like this.
  16. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    Godforbid she do that.
    The author forbid it as well
    God, i wish vio have the mentality like aria roscente from the villainess reverse the hourglass, but i think the one who do the revenge part is the ml while vio is gonna be like kind and helpless 15th century heroine...

I think the grandpa is not on her side.... well, i havent read everything yet but my theory is he is the type that only care about the country and the family good name. I might be wrong. Because vio so called father mess up the and make the house get in a bad rumor so he has to step in

But if outsiders doesnt get a clue about the house condition then he wont do a thing

Reeka98, beazacha, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  17. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Your theory holds water coz it is a prevalent line of thinking at that time.
    Let's say that grandpa does only care about the family name, he does because he is still the head of his house and unless he has his own grudge against family, of course, he is gonna step in to protect it. Now, why he wasn't there for Vio? In my theory is that he cant because Vio is still under the custody of her father. Her dad might have married into family but she is still a minor and under the father's care. Father is doing everything to project a happy family vibe coz his new family's comfort is in the line.
    In addition, if he does have evidence that he is in any form abusing Vio, he has to have proof. Father is a noble in his own right, albeit lower but he still have some friends in their society that he can use to slander everyone. Besides, I think he grandpa also likes to see the ruin of his son-in-laws house in addition to being kicked out of the main family line.

18. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the most plausible line of thinking. There is the impression that gramps rattled crap dad's cage before the blow up between crap dad and Vio. The problem is at the rate this updates (currently ~= 1/mo) and the fact the updates haven't moved the plot forward at all (swear to heaven next up is cooking and a yakitori recipe) we may never see it play out.

DOHere, Khadz, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  19. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next we'll have Yulan and Vio talk about the furniture, drapes, rugs etc, they want to put in their new house that Yulan was thinking of. We can have a loooonnng discussion on that.

evanesco99211, DOHere, Khadz and 2 others like this.
  20. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda sad that my friend dropped this one because she doesn't like 'weak' FLs. Instead of strengthening herself for her so- called downfall she chose to weaken herself.

I really hope author will focus on Vio's character development and not just rely on the same plot where the ML always save the FL or do everything that the "Fl" supposed to do in order to achieve her goal.

Thanks everyone for the spoilers. :aww:.

terpseachore and Reeka98 like this.