Spoiler [BL] Mute Slave by Qiang Tang

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lost Happiness, Mar 3, 2020.

1. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how it's considered a happy ending when the MC ends up with his tormentor. This story is 99% torture both physical and emotional while the MC is experiencing the worst Stockholm syndrome ever and 1% the author's desperate attempt to make the ML seem pitiful which doesn't work if he was shit all along

2. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    I first like this story.. no I am in 44 manhwa chapter in which ML is in dungeon.....after going through spoilers....There seems to lot of drama.... But I didn't get that orgnl Chen lady framed MC for poisoning the emperor's son....I wanna know with who emperor's got the son....

I wanna drop this story but I hear that MC will be pregnant...wake me up when that chap come in manhwa

Lucy scarlet likes this.
  3. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers:cookie:
    its great that there's a manhwas for this because I really can't bear to read the novel:blob_teary:. I really want more spoilers for this especially more of the Ml suffering:blobangery:.
    Reading the spoilers I just wish that mc would end up with someone and give the red bean to that person, not the ml:blob_teary:
    The mc was able to speak right, so who get to first hear his voice and details...

4. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is Chinese, so it is a manhua, not manhwa...

5. suckmyduck

suckmyduck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor is already married with his empress, and OG Lady Chen is one of the empress' maidservants? The child that was poisoned was the son of the empress and the emperor/Wangfei's brother. Lady Chen was planning to reduce the Empress' power (by getting rid of her son) and estrange the Emperor from Chen Yu by accusing him of poisoning the Emperor's son. Sadly, the Emperor gives more shits about Chen Yu because he is ~pretty~ (and will lead him to the treasures of Chen Yu's hometown)

6. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    U mean the emperor...is he the ML? I read that ML became emperor....and also MC will get pregnant after consuming some fruit?I didn't understand the spoiler coz I didn't know whom you mention as emperor and empress..

7. Kthp

Kthp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never thought anything would make me more frustrated than Abandoned Empress, but here it is. It's gorgeous art that pisses me off.

Creolenerd and Lucy scarlet like this.
  8. suckmyduck

suckmyduck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor (brown haired dude in the manhua) is the second ML. He is ML's brother-in-law. He has a wife and a child (who died).

ML is the princess' (Wangfei/the enperor's sister) husband. He dethrones second ML and becomes emperor later :)

Lucy scarlet likes this.
  9. purple14

purple14 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read until ch250, and worth it love the couple. yes early chapters highlighted how ML mistreated MC but towards the middle ML will take his shit together. learned the HARD WAY so guys, go fucking read it.

10. AmyraRegan

AmyraRegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?

11. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please more details about:
    -What was the fate of the Shen daughter?
    -Did they really have a kid? How?
    -Did MC return to ML as the emperor's consort (empress)?
    -What was the empire future?

12. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!! Finally! The angst was too much but everyone keep saying the latter half is good

I’m just going to skim through the spoilers now of how exactly does it get good

13. yahzee

yahzee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor understood why MC wanted to do that. Even if it's fake, he was still happy.

ML stared at MC, wanting to see through him and felt a little uncomfortable. Before, he could firmly control MC, but now he wants to go far away. MC did not directly look at ML, afraid that he would be caught by him.

ML did not reveal where MC's mother was, so the emperor whipped ML, who had cut through his skin and flesh. ML just laughed more wildly and was looking straight at MC. MC lowered his head, not wanting to look at ML's scars. The emperor hugged MC and comforted him.

Seeing this, ML yelled that he would tell his mother's whereabouts if he came closer, so MC approached ML. ML lowered his head and put it on MC's shoulders and smelled his scent. He then forcibly kissed him, and MC backed away in a panic.

ML's move made the emperor jealous and ML said to MC that to come back tomorrow and he might really tell him.

14. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    So an evidence of author being an ML apologist: technically ML didn’t do it with Honglian, like didn’t enter

It was written like it was somehow better that ML can’t get it up with anyone other than MC. That just seems like if he could do it he would’ve.

They were staging it for MC to hear. It was super sucky. No matter if he really did it or not, MC thought he did. MC heard him say he’s tired of him. ML did it all deliberately to push MC off the edge.

This ML uses MC and squeezed all worth out of him, treated him like he’s some sort of doll to toy around with. The consort he doesn’t love gets better treatment and is protected in the mansion. ML never even wavered in his torment menu or thought to stop or get conflicted over wanting to treat MC better. And he has the antidote to MC’s poison the whole time! Author writes him like some sort of man-child who can’t work out that when you rough up people = people gets hurt.

I don’t mind abuse. You know. If ML was really unaware of it and was really trying to be good when he realises his feelings! Otherwise it’ll be abuse story and I can’t accept the happy ending, reading from MC’s perspective! It sure doesn’t seem happy for MC! Is ML the last man on earth??! And MC did nothing to warrant this treatment, he never betrayed ML, never even thought of toying with ML’s feelings, so I was so mad when I read that it was all part of ML’s plan!!

15. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    Loose approximation because .… ML disgusts me:

In ch 105 ML verbally harassed and manhandled Mc, “why don’t you interrogate me again?” “If you leave I’ll come and find you” “you bit me so hard, I feel like doing it now”

MC kicks his hard stuff.

ML: “Hss— are you trying to end my bloodline? If I don’t have kids in the future, I’ll keep doing you until you get pregnant with my kid!”

“You’re struggling like some pure virgin, did you forget how you enjoyed yourself under me before?”

“Yu’er, don’t keep struggling and end up hurting yourself!” (He had MC’s hand in his grasp)

“That’s more like it, don’t force me to get rough with you, if my hand slip, I might break your wrists.”

“Yu’er, you actually never let (emperor) touch you, right?

“I know your body too well. So tight…”

Shen Yu sat on ML’s body a bit tired from the high and actions, recovering stamina, then he smirked at ML, it looked alluring.

Shen Yu took some of the white stuff on ML’s chest and fed it to ML before he could react. ML was still dazed but quickly spit it out, when he registered what it was, he glared and had the urge to kill.

He can taste the fishiness and it shamed him more than anything else. How could Shen Yu do this to him! But shen yu just sneered then got up with shaking legs with blood running down his thigh, enduring pain. Went to wear his clothes back like nothing happened.

His movements were rly smooth like he had served many men before, as if he was in the business. He then tossed ML’s clothes on ML lying on the floor, like he was the one using ML now. Treating him like ML did to him before, a tool to sate his lust.

ML pounced over with gritted teeth, rly angry, “what are you doing? You’re using my body for pleasure?” His expression was menacing and his breath was rough, Shen yu was still flushed from the prev activity, but he’s not terrified by ML’s power now, he acted like he was completely unbothered.

“Why can’t I? You’re not the noble king now, you’re a criminal in royal prison, serving someone is not beneath you. I’m very satisfied, too bad I didn’t bring any silver.”

ML got even madder hearing that and sunk his fingernails into MC’s body. MC endured the pain until his face turned red but still forced himself to smile.

ML then took off his hand, “don’t think you can humiliate and anger me just by doing this, you were the one who enjoyed pleasure under This King’s body, after that first time, there’s no way you can be in the upper position. Humph”

(I just want to note that he always says this king, and thinks of MC as genuinely beneath him: ashamed at being at lower position and eating Mc’s stuff)

Redness finally receded a bit from MC’s face by now, “thanks a lot for your mercy and not killing me, I don’t have silver but I have a thing I can use as reward.” He tossed the item from his sleeves and left without turning back, he looked heroic but he’s actually limping with each step.

The item is a key, for ML’s chains. “Shen yu!” MC already didn’t want to keep getting entangled with him. Just wants to leave and never see him again this life.

He was stunned when he got out of the prison and saw all the guards dead, cut cleanly and quietly. When he checked, the bodies were already stiff, the assassins didn’t react to him, just kept doing their own stuff.

“Yu’er” a hand fell on his shoulder, making MC jump. It’s ML who had already taken off the chains. “they were my people to begin with, otherwise would I have let myself be captured?”

MC realised then that ML was more cunning than he thought, he has already planned for this. Why did he let himself be captured? His lips turned pale. “Looks like that key I tried so hard to obtain is superfluous, you didn’t need it at all” MC felt deeply defeated, he wanted to humiliate ML but he ended up prancing around like a clown.

“You wanted to shame This King but This King will keep in mind your kindness, and will let this matter go” he mulled over something a bit then finally put two hands on Mc’s shoulders. “yu’er, come with me”

MC looked at his unfathomable dark eyes, he’d only know later that this question was the rare moment ML was actually moved by his little conscience, because MC stole the key for him.

But at this time, MC shook his head.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    Brown sugar, Kumoshiro and juanexbi like this.
  16. yahzee

yahzee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 111
    Shen Ruofei said cautiously that her mother died with the same symptoms as the third prince and it was MC who was born on that day. The emperor summoned the Qiantian supervisor.

Qiantian supervisor: The minister reported to the emperor half a month ago. It is true that the demon star in the north is prosperous and is approaching Chen Xing, indicating that the demon star has already entered the capital. But the emperor did not believe it and severely condemned the minister. It began to come true.
    Emperor: If this is the case, how should we avoid this disaster?
    QS: The best and fastest way is naturally to find the demon star. Kill! Evil will naturally die out.

--------------

Shen Ruofei stomped her feet bitterly and calculated for so long and took the risk of adding medicine that would make the third prince cough more and ask the Qintian Supervisor to spread it. However, the emperor did not order to kill MC.

The emperor entered MC's room and they talked about the queen. He assured MC that he wouldn't listen to the rumors and wouldn't do anything to him since he promised to protect him. MC gestured that he had a better way, and that was to let him leave the palace so the rumors would end and the emperor wouldn't have to worry about it.

Chapter 112
    However, the emperor rejected it once again. He caressed MC's face and passionately said he wants him. MC turned his head to avoid it.

The emperor hugged MC and forcibly kissed him. MC was anxious, so he smashed a teacup on the table, pinching a piece of it against his throat. So the emperor stopped.

--------------

"Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!"

The sound of a log hitting a door meant that ML's army was about to attack the capital.

Chapter 113
    The city gate was broken, and the roar of people, horses, and weapons engulfed the entire capital. ML was covered in blood and ordered Song Qing to go to the pagoda. Hong Lian shouted at Song Qing to wait for him and continued to chase behind him. Song Qing coldly said to not follow him.

The Zhenbei army broke through the palace gate. MC saw a teenage girl crying and gave her a cup of tea to calm her, but the girl shouted at MC in fear and disgust, saying that he had killed the third prince and bewitched the emperor.

Chapter 114
    MC walked out of the pagoda and took the chaos as an advantage to escape. The palace was so big that he had a hard time finding the palace gate for a while, so he followed the crowd who fled for their lives.

In the hall, the emperor was shocked that ML did not kill him and just turned around to leave. The emperor angrily yelled and bit his lips, saying he regretted killing him in the jail. ML asked him where MC's mother was, but the emperor just sneered and laughed like crazy.

Chapter 115
    The emperor revealed that she was in the prison at the Dali Temple in the city, and ML quickly went there. When he arrived, the guards surrendered and disarmed. ML walked into the most hidden dark cell and saw a woman's corpse who was killed by the jailer.

He approached the corpse to see its face, with the sound of the cell door opening, MC stared at the woman's corpse and ML, the spear still dripping blood.

Brown sugar, Kumoshiro and juanexbi like this.
  17. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the ML ever suffer from great regret or smthng? This fucking guy is just so infuriating.

18. yahzee

yahzee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 116
    ML panicked and subconsciously hid his spear behind him, but this action made people misunderstand. ML was inexplicably timid. He was afraid that MC would see this scene.

MC became pale as paper. ML stuttered and explained that he had just arrived, but MC ignored him. He staggered and knelt on the ground and embraced his mother's body tightly.

Mother, I'm back... Why don't you wait for me?

He put the silver that he had received when he left ML's place and put it on his mother's hands.

Mother, look, I have saved enough money to redeem. We don’t need to be slaves anymore. We can live in our own house. When I grow up, I can share a lot of work. I can also go outside to work as a clerk to earn wages, and I should be able to support it. The two of us...

Mother, take it... Why don’t you take it?

but she could no longer close her hands or touch MC happily.

ML was worried so he caressed MC's shoulder. This was the second time MC cried, and this was the loudest sound he could make.

Chapter 117
    MC refused to let ML come close and even bite his arm. His eyes were full of vigilance and hatred towards him. He then carried his mother on his back on the street. He came across a coffin shop, but all of the coffins were sold out, so MC took out his silver, and the shopkeeper immediately took it and returned to the room. Shopkeeper realized that MC was mute and said to not come if he had no money, so MC panicked and gestured that he stole his money but the shopkeeper did not admit it. He then screamed in pain when ML stepped on him and returned MC's money.

ML turned and saw MC had fainted due to exhaustion and heartbreak.

Jun Xuanxiao squeezed his fist. He was never afraid of others' misunderstanding. Outsiders rumoured that he was a big monster who killed people without blinking. He only regarded it as a compliment, but Shen Yun- At a glance, it pierced through Jun Xuanxiao's pride. He felt very uncomfortable. This feeling of being misunderstood made him feel suffocated and wanted to kill...

Chapter 118
    MC woke up and ML came into the room. He asked with concern if he was feeling pain. MC remembered what happened before he fainted and asked for his mother. ML felt depressed and MC was covered in cold sweat and wanted to move but was physically and mentally exhausted.

ML explained that he did not kill his mother, but MC did not believe him.

Shen Yu sneered and asked in sign language, "Why do you have to explain it to me?"

Jun Xuanxiao choked and said dullly: "Because this king cares about you!

Shen Yu smiled more exaggeratedly, as if he had heard the most funny thing in the world...

ML got irritated and asked if MC heard his conversation with the emperor at the palace and if he thought that he was using him to inquire about the secrets of the Mausoleum. He then admits that handing MC to the emperor was his plan, but it is true that he likes MC even if he is not a descendant of the Yunmeng Chu Family.

"Yu'er, I shouldn't treat you like that." Jun Xuanxiao asked with gritted teeth, "but can you forgive me? We can rebuild it. I swear to make up for it. You still love me, right?"

Chapter 119
    Shen Yu fixedly looked at Jun Xuanxiao's handsome and heroic face. He had a deep affection for him, his love was full of his body and soul, but now he couldn't see through it. Under this seemingly sincere face, what was hidden? How many false feelings?

"Master." Shen Yu smiled and seriously said in sign language, "You are really disgusting."

Jun Xuanxiao seemed to be struck by a flash of lightning.

Shen Yu is very weak. He has always treated himself respectfully and conscientiously. Even if he failed him, he had never said such heavy words.

Jun Xuanxiao was filled with enthusiasm and was poured a bucket of cold water. He had already confessed his mistakes and prayed for forgiveness. Why was Shen Yu still indifferent? How could he say such a thing?

"You still don't believe me?" Jun Xuanxiao asked with a sullen face, "Why don't you believe me?

--------------------
    MC believed that ML's only reason for snatching him back from the emperor was because of the mausoleum of Junshan, so ML smiled sadly and admitted it.

Jun Xuanxiao's chest is almost bursting. , No one has ever dared to treat him like this! No one made him worry, bowed his head and apologized, but didn’t even believe a word!

ML: In this case, how should I treat you?
    MC: Why don't you try all the punishments in the jail? Or dug my mother's body to threaten me.
    ML: No, what's the point of punishment? Don't you hate me? You think I'm disgusting? This king wants to keep you by his side, like before. You will come to me every day, as you said. This king used to only treat you as a sex slave!

He then took off MC's clothes and licked his neck and cheeks. A hard thing pressed against MC's thigh.

Shen Yu sneered in his heart. This is what Zhenbei Wang likes. It is better to say that he likes to vent the pleasure of lust.

ML stopped and MC took a few breaths and gestured to promise him a few things, and he would tell him the secrets of the Chu King's tomb.

Chapter 120
    MC's request was...
    1.) ML's pleasure & lust (I don't quite get this part, but maybe MC is telling him to not have papapa with him?)
    2.) Allowing him to freely enter and exit the palace without supervision.

ML allowed his request and walked away. A doctor entered and checked the poison on MC's body.