Recommendations Kingdom Building / Transmigration / OP

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by dvces, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link

Mother of learning is good but better than Lord of Mysteries? Hahahaha

Are you living under a rock? Look at the rating and reviews just go anywhere goodreads? Web novel? NU?
    Culttlefish that loves diving is the best webnovel author around.

2. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    You are sad man. That author is trash, doesn't know shit about writing technology uplift, historical settings and the least of all writing characters. His characters are worse than in xianxia. Grow up and get out of that well.

3. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha says who? You?

4. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading these kinds of stories for a lot longer than you. I've been reading similar trash I thought it was the best thing ever. That was years ago.

5. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    Bs again, i have been reading for almost 10 years now.
    I can confidently say you havent read any of his books.

6. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Then it's even sadder that you didn't mature. I've read over a hundred chapters of that shitty magical arcana, I pushed trough the terrible translation and worse story hoping it will get better, after all empire building is my favorite genre. I started reading Stellar Transformations when NU still wasn't there. You have eyes but cannot see Mt.Tai, literally.

Are you living under a rock? Look at the rating and reviews just go anywhere goodreads? Web novel? NU?
    Culttlefish that loves diving is the best webnovel author around

lol NU reviews mean nothing, every trash novel is rated highly here, Webnovel is even worse
    Someone bothered adding these novels on Goodreads? lol, no actual people with braincells will even find those, let alone read and review them.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  7. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha its very funny mate, you really dont know what you are talking about. Cuttlefish that loves Diving does not write kingdom building novels, his novels are completely different from your usual novels, just read and find out.

Its a shame person who boast about reading for so long does not know what he is talking about. I dont want to belittle you but what you are saying is really funny.

8. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have any arguements besides hahahhah that's so funny, talk about immature....
    He does technology uplift, doesn't matter if the MC doesn't actually want to be in control or not, it's almost the same. MC reinvents shit and we listen to uuhs and ahhs from the peanut gallery

9. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really funny so i cant help but laugh, its not my fault

Tell me you top rated novels mate? Mother of learning??

10. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I already did, I no longer read asian webnovels, you have a link to my fanfic list on the previous page.

11. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    If the rating is so trash then why other novels of same genre are not rated 4.7? Do you think it is coincidence that it is rated 4.8 in webnovel by 5000 people and rated 4.7 nu by more than thousand people?

Give me a single novel by that rating which isnt yaoi and female novel?

Well written means shit to me, if story isnt good no matter how many flowery words author writes its worthless. Fanfictions sucks much more than webnovel at least webnovel authors are paid and they dedicate a lot of time for it.

My question?
    Have you read any of cuttlefish novels?
    The answer is 100% no, the ignorance on your posts is very clear for all to see.

12. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Dude there is no story if the characters are worse than one dimensional xianxia characters. Characters are a big part of the story obviously. There is no story if it's just meaningless bashing and roflstomping by insta easy OP MC that has a System to wipe his ass. Fanfiction sucks as much as any entertainment sucks. 90% is trash, that's why it took me years to find top 100 fanfics in the fandoms and genres I like. NU novels are also 90% trash but even most of top 10% are only 3/5 or 4/5, never 5/5. Webnovel.com hosts 99% garbage with 1% being 3/5.

13. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU ARE IGNORANT.

Sorry if it offends you but it is the truth, what you said is partially correct but there are always exception. You are too full of yourself.

You are mocking everyone who reads novel in nu, it is well known fact that 99% are garbage novels but there are 1% novels that are way beyond others.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    dvces likes this.
  14. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is either of those two in the kingdom building genre, at most MOL could be considered a business management.

Am big fan of both and comparing them each have their strong points, LOM has way better world building while MOL has much more interesting characters.

But back on subject; three stories in webnovel Ancestor above, strongest sect and vampire progenitor apparently lost the vote and were dropped for other stories, my question is which stories won am genuinely curious and Hopefully they would actually be better

dvces likes this.
  15. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh actually he was mocking the author of lom without reading his novels which is why i replied to his troll post.

My disciples are all villians has around 500+ chapter translated in webnovel, it is not that good or refreshing like HN1F but works fine. I read around 300 chapters in 2 days.

Ancestor above is pretty good novel, i read the rest on mtl.

Strongest sect of all ages, i read this till 200 chapter on mtl and it was on the level of My disciple are villians maybe even slightly lower.

Iron dynasty is exactly what OP is looking for technological upgrade without any magic. Pure Nation building. I read till 1189 chapters on mtl in just 3 days. It was very good.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    dvces likes this.
  16. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really! I had to force myself to read it, strongest sect is way better, at least the 40 translated chapters

17. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i didnt even knew it had translation i read all on mtl so it was kind of meh. Iron bone clang clang sect lol

Mc picks up disciples opens sect but all the disciples know mc is just 1 or 2 step ahead of them in cultivation. It doesnt make much sense and later it just turns into rinse and repeat kind of thing as he upgrades his sect. Brainless mobs are everywhere who pick on mc or his disciple. It was very annoying

Ancestor above is well written it does not have brainless plots nor any brainless characters. Everything feels believeable but it is not fast paced

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  18. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I loved Ancestor premise and the way it was executed, that's why I want to know the story that defeated it, Hopefully it'll be a good one too

Daresan likes this.
  19. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read king of the worlds? It was trashy novel but i really enjoyed it. There are 300 translated chapter although translation is subpar concept is fun. Plot is kind of unbelievable but fun. Kingdom building by conquering other worlds.

20. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I'll check it out, thanks