Forgotten Title Betrayed hero summoned again ?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pringer-x5, Apr 18, 2021.

1. pringer-x5

pringer-x5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story : a hero saved the world by killing the demon king or such, but he got betrayed by his companion, the nobles and the king. They put him into a trap, where the hero step into magic circle and send to another dimension. The reason they do it because they don't need the hero anymore and the hero companion took all of his credit/glory saying they were the one who took the demon king.

The hero who trapped in another dimension and can't move, swear revenge on them, but then suddenly he got summoned back to the first world he summoned.

The king and the nobles beg him to slay the new demon lord and say the world was at stake . MC noticed the king and the nobles were different person , and he noticed among the crowd, there were former companion of his who looks really old, around 30-40 years old. MC then realized 20 years has passed and decided to get his revenge now on the people who betrayed him in the past.

2. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    humm... looks interesting, I've being searching the "yuusha" tag but nothing comes up... this is Japanese right? any other details like the name of a country or some characteristic move or something? how long ago did you read it?

3. pringer-x5

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it is japanese i thnk mc have kinda a demi human partner like demon or beast man woman , i think it have suterareta in the title

4. Canadian_Teemo

Canadian_Teemo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only one I can think of is: Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu
    However there are some differences

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  5. pringer-x5

Reading List:
    Link
    I know Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu, i even read the manga.

In Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu, mc was reincanated to japan and then go back to his summoned world, he did'nt even want revenge on the king that betrayed him. All of mc companion in Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu respect him, they did not betray him and regret for not noticing the trap lay on mc by the king.

6. coyoteelabs

coyoteelabs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. pringer-x5

Reading List:
    Link
  8. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome, a new thing to read, thanks for everyone in this post! haha

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not recall the king being a different person though...

All I remember is how they cut MC's arm off with the sigma for the mage (who is present at his resummoning) to take it as his own.

Basically the entire work I recall is a shitshow. We have the mudblood half elf girl who justified her murder of her pureblood relatives because they were very mean to her, an inferior complex filled blue male oni who is great with magic but only got one horn instead of two and decided to murder his entire clan just for that one stupid reason, a red male oni who is a coward and dog to those stronger than him but will immediately turns into a sadistic bully who enjoys tormenting those weaker than him; IIRC he was so scared of the MC previously being stronger than him that he took MC returning as a sign for him to torture-murder him to gain back his pride.

Then there is head-only maou (female), I supposed she is yuri? Latest maou is a dude who sort of cheats the mage out of his deal and all the mage could think of was how it is the MC's fault, again.

My thoughts and my thoughts only, everyone in this work needs to go see a psychiatrist.