Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a great spoiler thread, it made me feel like I read the whole novel. Thanks a lot!

But since I read all the spoilers right after reading the manhwa, Adele's actions in the beginning are still fresh in my head and I gotta ask, why did the author make her so passive and kinda dumb? She honestly thinks her dad is going to assinate her after she loses her usefulness, and she thinks her usefulness ends when her baby sister is born in 1 year, so why is she acting like someone with a death wish? She's being rude, acting up, being defiant, she's only making vague plans about the future instead of planning to escape as soon as possible, she's worrying about stupid little changes to the future like the black knight not winning the hunting competition instead of investigating why her abusive family violently assinated her on the day of marriage specifically. Like, she knows it's just her assumption that her usefulness ends when her sister arrives right? What if there's some other trigger and you activate it by behaving so differently from the past?

Then the fact that the emperor's the one who ordered her death gets revealed and it hit me, that's why Adele's actions were so odd and frustrating, she was acting like someone who already knew this information. She knew she was necessary, so she started standing up for herself and not giving a shit. It would also explain why she rejected Hexion's proposal so vehemently, because she knew the emperor killed her, but she didn't know how much Hexion was involved. It's like, the author originally wrote that Adele knew that the emperor ordered her death to screw her family over, so she starts going wild and ordering rude servants to beg on their knees because she knew she was needed for at least a year, then she plans to peace out while everyone is temporarily distracted by her sister's birth. But then the author realized that would be less dramatic, so they had the assassins lie to a dying woman for no particular reason, but didn't bother to make her actions match reality. Then when the truth is revealed, suddenly everything makes sense, her actions match reality, the actual plot gets rolling, and the story becomes much more enjoyable.

Well, that's my theory

Reeka98 and Fictionaddiction like this.
  2. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hakucyou you honestly have no idea how happy I'm for finding this thread! Your spoilers not only are a life savior to us chronically anxious but also you explained things very well and direct to the point.

Seriously, tysm, this is one of the best spoiler sections! :bloblove:

3. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I saw the big note on that chapter warning readers that the story content will be a little different from the original novel to add their twist of charm or something to that effect.

My problem is, I hope they don’t intend to annoy us continuously with that ridiculous jerk of a brother and his unsympathetic tantrums. Was he seriously going to destroy the first floor of Hexion’s house? Not to mention he assaulted the butler. The most Hexion did to the duke in the duke’s house was incapacitate him so that he could take Adele away. He didn’t try to destroy his house. I just hope they don’t intend to increase the level of annoyance that the brother brings. Most of all, I hope Adele doesn’t get more involved with him.

4. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing of, even if he's not her brother in the manhwa, he's still a major jerk who still abused her with the rest of her family for years and years. To the point where she had to hide from him in her own house, only for him to assault the staff and blow up her room so he can dangle her out the window. :blobsleepless:

Like in what world does someone like that even qualify as a LI let alone compare to the ML.

5. OurPrinceNiki

OurPrinceNiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the raws here
    This has expiration.
    Please note that once it is not available, it will not be up anymore.
    Also the reason why no one picks up because of risk of DMCA. Read them by MTLing them.

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  6. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u angel~ :blobsalute:

7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so i seem up 10 pages & haven't really seem any spoilers (maybe bc this thread is older & I already read CH.1-35

My question is, why does the father hate Adelea so much?

She is still his daughter...even the "mother" was nice to her before she found out Adelea was the bio daughter to him but he was always mean to her ?

And why did the older brother (one w green hair) never help her? So far the only thing he's down was be a bystander

The father loves his other daughters but not her, why? Because she was from an affair he had?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  8. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this ever really stopped chars like that from being presented as possible LI tho? Just look at how many garbage ML or SML we have. The brother would be just one of many and not even the worst. Just add some sob story and it helps. I really hate having other ML and LT forced on a story and it would be even worse if they add that to a story where it has no room for that so I hope it's not that.

Fostofina likes this.
  9. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Caught up with manhwa and they are making changes to Kuarn's background.
    So it seems like Kuran may not be born from Duke and duchess Bifta. Could be total stranger or just from the duchess side (father isnt duke Bifta). Manhwa hasnt specify yet. But Im very curious on how they will play this out. Adele was taken in for a reason, to be Karina's double. It would be too over for Kuarn to be taken in to impose as someone else. If its for other reason, (duchess had an affair) it would require some major change to the plot. And they would also need to explain the bullying, cause it really wouldnt make sense how Kuarn treated Adele when they were young (unless manhwa tries to make him more of a jerk than novel)

Also, Adele clearly hinted she will die if she returns to Bifta's mansion. And Kuarn understood what Adele was implying. In the novel, he was not aware of Adele's possible death at any given point. Nor did Adele went into details on how she might die.

I do feel there were some missed opportunity with Kuarns character in the novel. Yes, he is still a jerk, but he could be a jerk with more complicated feelings and grey zone. Not just a one dimentional antagonist. Who knows, maybe he could even atone for some of them...

10. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading this thread I decided not to read this manhuwa. I'm against child abuse and I totally hate this duke father!!!:blobcat_knife:

11. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some facts about the FL and the ML's origin and some facts. U guys probably know this LOL
    Adele was adopted in the Duke's family because the real daughter of the duke died and because the emperor asked them to adopt Adele too/someone who looked similar to the original daughter. They didn't want any suspicion from the other Nobels and rumors circulating about them. So they adopted Adele so that she can replace the original daughter of the Duke.
    The real daughter of the Duke died because of the emperor. She died because of poison/carlet which was an incurable disease that the emperor gave her. It was a very strong poison. The emperor gave the poison because he wanted the Duke's utmost loyalty.
    The ML is the illegitimate son of the imperial family. The emperor hated the ML but showed the people outside he loved him very dearly. Though he vents his anger on the ML. He also poisoned the ML with the same thing he poisoned the duke's daughter with.
    After adopting Adele the emperor made a plan to marry his son the ML and the FL. He also planned to kill Adele to make the ML sad. Though he killed the FL in her previous life, he won't be able to kill her now since she is reborn.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  12. ChiZuki

ChiZuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im not sure what chapter it was stated but fl did mentioned she is an illegitimate child of the duke that's why the duchess hated her after she found out about it. And that is why FL pity the duchess coz she cant express her anger toward the duke. I think this happened after the male lead visited their house and humiliated the duchess when they were eating.

Opinion based on my understanding of
    The manhua.

The king poisoned the duke's daughter. (Because in the first part it was mentioned any noble with the disease will lose their influence.) this is his way to have a handle on the duke.
    And to have a greater handle with him he made the contract of arranged marriage.
    ML stated that the king might/will kill adele and then put the blame to her father for being unable to comply to the contract.
    The duke hated FL coz she is the piece of the king to have more power over him.

You can check it at funbe.app if you like. Hehe just copy the Korean title and search it on the site. Hehe if you can understand Korean might as well share to us what they were saying :D

13. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lowkey disappointed.. i really want the biftas to suffer to the core
    thank you for the spoilers<3

14. ChiZuki

ChiZuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im excited to see how they look on the manhwa. :aww: i love twins:blobcozy::blobcozy:

Reeka98 likes this.
  15. kuroemon2706

kuroemon2706 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys are there any spoilers on the FL and ML's age? I kinda like age gap and I wonder about these two's ages.

As far as I'm concerned ML was poisoned cause he discovered the king's plan, so he must have been old enough to be cautious of what was happening to be poisoned. And FL was adopted when she was like 5 (if I remember correctly). So are there any details on their age?

16. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a link to the english version of the novel? (And by novel, I mean book)

17. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

18. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up with raws of the manhwa and translated chapters, and I see the manhwa artist has stated that they'll deviate from the original? I'm actually nervous as to how much. Cause so far we have this random mention of piece of shit kuran saying him and adele are in the same situaiton? Implying he's not the duke's real child? If they changed that, idk why they even would. It adds no substance to the manhwa and just sounds like pity bait for the pos. We already have his original dumb reasoning of trying to unmask mc by abusing her so she'll show her true self. Rme. I don't need another boohoo piece of info of him being tragically born out of wedlock either. On top of that, looking at the raws and comparing it to this, it also looks like we're getting more interaction with the pos than in the novel? Ugh. I truly hope the translations prove me wrong but just looking at the images makes it seem like Adele is tolerating him pretty well and his annoying ass keeps bugging her. Like I get they kept the 3rd tombstone scene somewhat the same, minus kuran getting knocked out. But the scene of them running into him doesn't seem as intense as the novel (with adele shocking him with the truth an leaving his ass behind) also adds him sneaking into the house to steal her journel for her then getting praised for it. Which I don't believe was in the original unless I missed a spoiler. Or this could all just be me being annoyed at his character getting so much screentime since I dislike him so much.:blobunamused: I'm gonna have to go back and reread some spoilers to see what scenes I gotta prepare myself for. Cause my blood pressure goes up when I see him try to act the part of a puppy dog brother lol.

19. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I also find this annoying too because I see a storyline emerging that doesn’t exist in the spoilers for the novel. I’m not sure why the manhwa writer needs to attach that orange hair dude to the MC’s hip but it seems like that’s their goal. Perhaps they’re trying to introduce a love triangle and it’s a real pity because that’s the most annoying story plot device for me.

20. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im suspecting they are giving Kuarn more roles and storyline in manhwa. According to the lastest chapter, Kuarn seems to be the nephew of the Bifta Duchess, who adopted Kuarn when he became an orphan at a young age. He also didnt see the Duke as a father figure, stating he rarely returns home cause no one cared anyway.
    Tbh, I personally dont mind the manhwa giving Kuarn another direction, since I did see some potential in his character back when I read the novel. Im not worried at all regarding Adele and Hexion's relationship. It is diamond solid. So Kuarn is probably just going to add more to the main plot line more than anything. Its just that I feel manhwa should have tone down how Kuarn treated Adele in the past. There is personality-inconsistent as to how Kuarn could have bullied Adele back then, unless he was a helpless jerk with zero compassion...

And on a side note, I dont get why manhwa decided to let Adele learns "the best way to heal Carlet Disease" at such an early stage. Is manhwa rushing?...

Jukki, beazacha and MiserableSOUL like this.