Recommendations Kingdom building and another world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Anvis, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Anvis

Anvis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.I’m looking for an MC that that has a system that gets him technology but the Mc needs to build it not the system gives him the system and gives him cultivation and superpowers.

2. I am looking for an MC that has a system that gives him things technology and modern thing but he did not build it and build a kingdom with it and the system gives the mc cultivation and superpowers.

please chose 1 or 2

2. Tourist Bamboo

Tourist Bamboo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Release the Witch will be good for you.

3. Anvis

Anvis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished it I want another novels to read

4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Sword Art Online Alicization series. MC trapped in simulation world discovering people learn magic using implemented system and mod, in the end becoming king and recreated technology in his realm based around thay magic system.

Mother of Learning have Spell Casting System or Divine Limiter where mages using both languages and hand gestures as proxy using it to invoked spell elements creating magical effect. MC trapped in simulation world designed create divine champion to stop primordial realese.

System is a set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network. "the state railroad system" or
    a set of principles or procedures according to which something is done; an organized framework or method. "the public school system"

5. Lyndiz

Lyndiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link