LCD Kidnapped Dragons

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by MangoGuy, Dec 31, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C77: Its chapters like this one that make me hate the tendency of some authors (especially Asian authors) to not bother tagging which sentences are being spoken by which person. Who's saying what can completely change the meaning of what's being said and its impact on both the story and the characterization of key individuals.

Kom12, Tarrian and Geor like this.
  2. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww MC doesnt end up with yellow haired girl too? :(

3. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    1: i think they are more referring to america and arabia swimming in riches.

He probably looked for a cheap apartment, he wasn't rich when he bought that place.

2: while exiling them to a different dimension seems like a good idea, i think if anything happened to the chicks then the dragons would destroys mcs dimension as retaliation, since that was where they started at. The mc probably figured it would be easier to just lock them up and keep them safe.

As for dragon influenced dimensions, there probably aren't any nearby.

3: imo seasonal names sound weird, especially Spring and Autumn. I'd rather have foreign words that sound like actual names to me (even if they are hard to remember)

7: checkovs gun in action

13: she didn't choose that major, it was one of the subjects of the entry test.

15: she would never follow normal advice

18: i can't remember the context to what you are asking. I also found it weird that they made no mention of what happened with his job and cowwrkers at the police. He just up and left and nobody said anything?

23: he probably still feels emotions, he just can't tell because he is too numb.

32 hes a cold hearted bitch

37 just because she can doesn't mean she has to. There are many ways to avoid such a situation, and she can probably just not recollect her past memories.

45 "Which drunken one-night stand was this guy part of???"

47 ease of use. Weapons makes fighting easier. More range, more force multiplier, cutting edge etc.

69 hopefully soon. Though i wonder how he would even go about teaching her? Throw her into the demons dimension, telling her to come back once she kills an archduke?

4. emailmeplease

emailmeplease Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the deal with the video? Still don't understand - 84 chp

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    1: Unless the daily teleport is free (or nearly so), then it would almost certainly be cheaper to not have to take it. Unless Lair is willing to pay enough to cover that added cost (or simply pay for the teleports), it would be better to have everyone in employee dormitories on the island. Honestly, it would be better for security reasons too.

13: She did though. It said so right in the chapter. Its why they were the ones interviewing her and not someone else.

15: I think she'd try if someone she respected was the one telling her.

18: Wasn't his clone still going to his job for him at this point?

32: It was more of a meta expectation. From a character standpoint, you're right, it'd be a bit strange, just not strange enough that I would be surprised about it.

45: Nah, that's the gold dragon's mom. I'm talking about the blue dragon ;)

47: Given his strength, I'd think that he would have to actually hold back quite a bit to not accidentally destroy most weapons.

69: He's been a military commander among other things. I'm sure he could train her if he wanted to. Though, you're probably right that it wouldn't be normal training, but given his extreme concern with her safety, I don't think he'd take the route you're suggesting.
    I assume its about her becoming famous and attracting bad people as a result. Though, I haven't had time to read 84 yet, so I could be missing critical information.

6. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Might signal the start of her road as a online content creator since that would allow her to entertain without coming into contact with too many bad people outside of toxic YouTube comments

kyoshijiro likes this.
  7. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    1: i dont think they mentioned any cost for teleportation. i agree with the security issue. but i can only assume that the original regressor didnt have enough money to buy a room on campus, or he was reluctant to live in a dormitory.

18: by ch 18 i think yeah he was still doing the job, but in the later chapters the clone infiltrates the demons and there is no mention of what happened to the police job.

45: i can imagine a elegant ojousama type woman who feels faint from the implication that she has a relationship with the god of destruction Mc

jacobpaige likes this.
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps I'm misremembering, but I thought he quit at some point?

kyoshijiro likes this.
  9. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember it ever being mentioned

10. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    This series has no business being this sensitice and nuanced in terms of puberty... What the fuckn

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering when Wei Yan's video would become relevant. Though, now I'm wondering why the Hunter's Association would want to dredge Melissa Masquerade back up again by releasing said video.

kyoshijiro likes this.
  12. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like that wont work according to the latest chapter. it seems that any toxicity even from few people on online comments will be poison for the gold dragon

they can show that even with an internal traitor demon they managed to save most of the cadets and control the situation. it will probably make them look even better, while lair might have some problems in reputation. And there is also the problem that many of the lairs uper-management are infiltrated by demons right now who might cause problems

jacobpaige likes this.
  13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "people even marched into the joint incense altar and destroyed the images and incenses of everyone excluding Wei Yan" That really is excessive, and incredibly stupid. The kids that can attend that school are not nobodies. Desecrating their monument is a good way to wind up dead, in prison, or homeless and destitute for the rest of your life.

"Where’s the proof?" Wouldn't the news story have contained the video or a referrence to it? What is even the point of hiding the video for so long?

14. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    they were probably waiting for the best timing to release the video or deciding on how to package it to control the public opinion for the best

15. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this comment squad. Spread positivity!!

kyoshijiro likes this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything with Kaeul was getting that much attention, then all the news sites would be spamming click-bait articles about her just for the ad revenue.

That aside, this was a super fluffy chapter :)

kyoshijiro likes this.
  17. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    not quite fluffy at the end with her suicide, but considering how some of the others ended up its probably among the tamer deaths.

I wonder if the calming effect of the room spread through the internet magically, or it was just that its harder to get angry at calm people?

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, it felt like that scene enhanced the fluffiness of their conversation at the end. Though I can certainly see your point.

kyoshijiro likes this.
  19. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    True, true, the last scene was a great contrast to the dark before hand

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why the school doesn't know how much of a beating Yeorum can take. They're all superhumans here, so you'd think they would have tested her on this given her preferred combat role and desire to use that sort of equipment.

I have a feeling his advice to her will be the exact opposite of what the teachers were wanting...

kyoshijiro likes this.