Recommendations (BL) Gong / Shou already bent

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cxverdas, Apr 18, 2021.

1. cxverdas

cxverdas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!! Can anyone recommend me any bl novel with gong / shou that already bent before they meet each other? Its even better if there is ex-bf hehehe :blob_coffee:

Preferably modern / interstellar setting, but i don't mind if its QT. Thank you~

2. dreamdaisy

dreamdaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seizing Dream - shou (MC)
    Don’t You Like Me - gong (ML)
    The Earth is Online - BOTH
    There are so many novels of this genre.
    I’m Really Just an Ordinary Person - BOTH
    The Pervert and the Yandere- bOTH AND HAS EX BUT BE AWARE OF THİS NOVEL. IT IS DANGEROUS.

cxverdas likes this.
  3. MYC

MYC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're okay with QT then I have to recommend Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil if you haven't read it before.
    Also another QT is The Male God’s Favorable Impressions Are Difficult to Farm, I haven't read it before but I heard the MC is very gay and very shameless.
    Also Faking Straight is quite good, a gay and also seme MC, it's interstellar setting as well.
    I can't really remember any more from the top of my head, maybe try a series finder with Yaoi OR Shounen Ai, excluding #straight seme + #straight uke and including #modern day OR #futuristic setting

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    cxverdas likes this.
  4. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    After the vicious cannon fodder was reborn: bent from the start for both, reborn story with scum ex on MC shou's side, modern world, /!\ slow burn
    Home of the Zerg: both bent, scum ex-husband on ML shou's side, futuristic world, child raising
    After my ex-boyfriend's white moonlight confessed to me: both bent, scum ex on MC shou's side, lots of fluff, modern world
    How to say I love you: both bent, scum boyfriend on ML gong's side, modern world

cxverdas likes this.
  6. Reader036

Reader036 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ex-Husband's Call - Both [Modern]
    After Our Divorce, I Still Wore Your Jacket - Both [Modern]
    Blooming Romance -(It has mpreg hope doesn't matter) MC's gay ML just fell in love with him so there wasn't problem. [Modern]
    The Haunted - Tho, i don't remember if it was said that MC (bottom) was bent since 1st life, ML was, there wasn't a "i'm straight drama" so i guess he has always been bent xD. [QT(?), Modern, (horror)]

cxverdas likes this.
  7. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading Card Room at the moment and
    Today the Scum Gong Screwed Me Over
    The Need to Propose to Seven Men
    The Earth is Online
    Honestly the factor that they’re already gay is just seizing the story. Like the whole ambiguous, I’m interested in getting into a relationship but because of situation/circumstance, romance for later.

cxverdas likes this.
  8. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recapture the Entertainment Industry
    The Scum Shou’s Survival Guide
    Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong
    (or other abuse QT where the MC has to pretend reluctance while being super excited for sex).
    there are A LOT of modern novels out there where the MC already knows he's bent but somehow never got around to dating or even holding hands so there are tons and tons of 40-60yo naive virgins (especially in modern rebirth novels).

cxverdas likes this.
  9. Cole

Cole Always Bored AF

Reading List:
    Link
    The Perfect Destiny (mc was already bent and when he crossed over, he found that there are many handsome men around so he wants to get some action but the system won't let him, so he has to act reluctant but secretly enjoying when something happened)

cxverdas likes this.
  10. cxverdas

cxverdas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, thank you! The warn you gave actually makes me more curious and so i went to read it lol, i quite like it tho. They really make it sounds cute

That... i forgot i can search it like that. Many thanks!! I'll try it later :blobxd:

Ahh this novel, i remember ive seen it before but because the horror tag i hesitated a bit, now you mentioned it doesnt seems that scary??? :hmm: (i hope so lol) i'll give it a try then!

:blob_plusone: Thats actually true and very well said??? Lol. Lately ive been reading those novel with straight steel characters and now i feel fed up with the denial drama so i choose to avoid it for now