Chinese Quick transmigration I'm your mother-in-law

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NightmareSeller, Apr 18, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Quick transmigration I'm your mother-in-law 快穿之我是你婆婆
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3572398
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: 婆婆 -> husband's mother. Actually, it's not like I like this one to the point of wanting it to get picked up, but the general idea is a bit new, in the sub-genre 'QT as a mother', it is common for MC to be a mother-in-law, but the focus is on their child even though they will correct their children if they are wronging their partner, but this one's focus is directly on being the husband's mother, on your daughter-in-law and if the son is even a little bit of scum [To a very low degree compared to other bear children] they will be given up completely. a bit niche
    Description:
    Chen Ke received a copy of being a mother-in-law at the ticket gate of heaven.   
    What children are not filial? My wife’s second spring, I also have a sunset love, or a first love I haven’t seen in many years—the young girl Chen Ke holds the morals: I am not, I don’t, don’t talk nonsense.
    1. A good mother-in-law in the 1970s (signed for √)   
    2. Apocalyptic super-powerful mother-in-law (signed for √)   
    3. The grandmother of the school bully’s granny wife’s mother-in-law, I am a woman standing on top of VR chicken (signed for √)
    4. My daughter-in-law is an 18-line vase love brain (signed for √)   
    5. My granddaughter and I exchange bodies every Monday (signed for √)   
    6. The problem of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law may lead to a fairy-tale war (delivery...)

Xiangshou, Anirose and Synthium like this.
  2. Synthium

Synthium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to camp on this thread because I love quick transmigration stories! Hope this gets picked up.

3. Charvee

Charvee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link