Discussion Green tea b*tch irl

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by opath422, Apr 19, 2021.

1. opath422

opath422 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my question of the day is if you’ve met a green tea or white lotus b*tch in real life? what happened?

(green tea b*tch as in the girl in novels that’s manipulative and mean... you know what i mean)

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, but I wasn't close with them, met them during my university days

choosing a boyfriend based on who has a car just so it's easy to go anywhere, always left their parts in group works etc but imo they weren't as bad as the ones in books

opath422 likes this.
  3. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They exist, but no where as exaggerated as in those novels though.

gtreed and opath422 like this.
  4. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh I met a few of those..
    bad times

opath422 likes this.
  5. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. At my summer camp, there was a girl who everyone except my age group and the two age groups surrounding us loved. (She also had a different boyfriend every year and flirted with the boys at the dances too, I believe.) She was pretty, charismatic, smart, and manipulative. She was also a bully behind the scenes. I was her target more than once over the years, unfortunately.

As for what happened, after five years I decided to stop going. I’d had enough of seeing her face. I do sometimes wonder what happened to her, though. Does she or her friends ever regret what they did?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    evanesco99211, Fulminata and opath422 like this.
  6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a friend in uni she wasn't a green tea bitch, she's a nice girl overall but she's unbelievably thirsty.

opath422 and Silver Snake like this.
  7. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By green tea b*tch, if you mean someone charismatic who dons a facade of innocence, purity and naivete facing the opposite sex but are subtly derisive towards members of their own sex and most of all, capable of manipulating anyone for their own benefit, then I def. knew one from my uni days, except...

IIRC, they were male! :blobwoah:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    evanesco99211, Fulminata and opath422 like this.
  8. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    blog-featured-healing_beverages-greentea-20180211.jpg it's one hell of a bitch of a drink

Fulminata and melomarl like this.
  9. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to take a sip of that bitch of a drink.

I've met a few mean and manipulative girls but it's usually subtle and can be detected with my near nonexistent womanly instincts. In novels, you can spot it easily but rl people don't do it like that. It might take a while for people to show their true colors.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  10. Arisana

Arisana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually was a white lotus b one point in my life.
    I was 15 at that time. I was known as a quiet and shy girl. My body was quite small too and I was thin. I was introverted. I looked like I was an easy target. There were girl bullies in my class and they decided to target me. It was just some nasty look and laughing behind my back kind of bullying, but then one day, they decided to bump me from behind, there were two of them, one did hit me, and I knew the other girl was getting closer to me so I used my elbow to hit her stomach. I heard her groan. She got really pissed. :blobuwu:
    Nobody saw what I did but she complained to everyone that I hit her on purpose. I didn't speak, I didn't even try to defend my self. I just watched her accuse me and just showed this innocent teary-but-not-really look. (mind you, I was good at this LOL) Everyone believed I was innocent and others even stopped them from getting near me. LOL And at that time, I had this one tough girl friend and she was shielding me the whole time.
    My bullies realized they couldn't win so they stopped, but the whole year they tried and tried to convince my friends that I was a fake. They never got over it. :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

11. opath422

opath422 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aww i’m sorry they did that to you

they can definitely be male too hahahah

HAHAHHAHAHAH thats so smart

evanesco99211, otaku31 and Anra7777 like this.