Collection of great Copy pastas

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 41274, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Two come to my mind. The First about a Elite soldier who is the top of His class and the second is a normal japanese Guy who enjoys His Life and wouldnt lose in a Fight by the way. Are there other Copy pastas you found memorable or would recommend? Sorry for random Capital Letters, my autocorrect isnt on english

2. Hazel00

Hazel00 Highland Knight | From Karsuk

Reading List:
    Link
    "junior you dare?" Always fun read for me

3. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Rugrat's theory
    Oh, sorry. Misread.
    I thought you say creepy pasta

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  4. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    How does that one go, Haze?

Np kuro. I liked the russian No sleep experiment

5. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    The response to the Navy Seal Copypasta:

Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol would be hilarious If there was an answer to that