LCD Little Tyrant Doesn't Want To Meet With a Bad End

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gaianova, Sep 24, 2020.

?

Best Girl?

1. Alicia Ascart

16.9%
  2. Nora Xeclyde

11.7%
  3. Charlotte Sorofya

33.8%
  4. Lilian Ackermann

11.7%
  5. Wilhelmina

6.5%
  6. Yes

19.5%
  1. KhayDesuu

KhayDesuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhhh~? the black one was lost for nearly 300 years so the only ones that know about it are the Headmaster~ and some other old ppl there

Hmmmm~~~~ I remember Roel asking the skeleton guy (somehwere ch150) whether or not the Austin bloodline is good Skeleton guy remarks 'Hmm~ a tad bit decent' and when Roel asks him if compared to his bloodline SG blatantly says 'Trash'
    ~
    Now the thing I'm confused by is if it was talking about the Bloodline the same as Lilian (because it was mentioned that he was comaparing it to Austin Royalty) so im a bit confused. Well comparing Roel's bloodline that has been dated back much farther than the history of The Ancient Austin Empire
    It was revealed during his Witness state with Lilian that his ancestors and other races sealed something really far back(i forgot lol~~ sorry)

These are merely the things i remember and if there are errors please feel free to correct me haha~~~~

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    KhayDesu likes this.
  2. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're probably refering to the common Origin Bloodline that people could choose to awaken. What Lillian has is a Unique bloodline that she awakened herself. Carter also has one, but he has no idea how to level up due to lack of information so he to switched to a Scholar Origin. NGL these stuff can be really tricky, specially now that an Origin lvl 3 can stronger than a lvl 2, which is impossible due to the huge gap between high rankers. And now, there's a statement that they would rather fight a lvl 4 Demonic Beast than a pack of lvl 6 ones. Seriously, the boundary of levels is becoming more of a joke.

KhayDesu likes this.
  3. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was 3 in school "in each grade (2,3,4?) and now 3 more in first grade.

4. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dd0.jpg
    when she finds out that her teacher is aiming to be roel's new stepmom

Sadly looks like Lillian truly has no way to avoid Roel now

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    KhayDesu likes this.
  5. starvecleric

starvecleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The bloodline system is separate from one's Origin Attribute. Most people don't have bloodlines, and they can only adopt Origin Attributes once they reach Origin Level 5
    Arguably, Carter might have dormant Ascart Bloodline in him, but he and many of his ancestors weren't able to awaken it, so it's pretty much as good as not having a bloodline at all.

The concept of levels in the novel is not absolute, in the sense that someone with a battle power of 6000 won't necessarily defeat an enemy with a battle power of 10000 (that's MGA btw).
    The thing about how students would rather fight a Origin Level 4 demonic being as compared to the Origin Level 6 wolves, using an extreme example, is similar to how a person would rather fight against a lion than deal with an army of locusts. The wolves are just that tricky to deal with because of how they are willing to sacrifice themselves to allow their comrades to deal a killing blow.

Origin Levels kind of determines one's stats, but for those with particularly powerful powers like Roel and Lilian, it's probably not that impossible for them to defeat opponents with stronger stats on the basis of their powerful abilities

Astaroth and The loner like this.
  6. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think like this

Origin 3 with not bloodline is weaker than an mainstream origin 4 with an awakened bloodline, and the origin 4 himself is weaker than an origin 4 with awakened bloodline and complementary origin

Example any origin 3 is weaker than lilian because she have bloodline awakened but she herself would be weaker than roel on origin because even though both have bloodline awakened he have the complementary origin (crown) while she use the commun one of the empire royalty

Also remember that bloodline comes in tiers and rarity, the tiers being bronze to gold ( so far we only see up to silver) and the higher the tier the easier to make breakthrough and rarities being the higher the rarity the more power and less side effects

7. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm catching up too fast again, another great story still ongoing :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    time to read the mtl i guess, don't mind me guys i just want to leave another mark
    have a nice day ;););)

8. Ricelord

Ricelord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilian and Roel will have a "nice" mentor relationship with that teacher pushing them together like she was with Roel's dad.

Probably something will happen and one of them will leave a broken sword in that tavern which will in turn provoke the other love interests. I call shots on predictions.

9. Shino Miya

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't stop laughing at the part where Ro asking Roel to impregnate Lilian XD
    Alicia > Yandere 'lil Sis
    Nora > SM play
    Charlotte > Loyal Housewife
    Lilian > Onee-san play *Roel has a chance bcs they've Bloodline Resonance

10. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    author really dragging it out.

Lillian: "Men only want one thing and it's disgusting. There's no way I will develop feelings for him."
    Nora and Charlotte: "Roel is too passive to get a girl...I mean sure, he's got a stalker little sister, a sadist, and a sugar mama but there's nothing to worry about."
    Roel: "Reddit: How do I avoid getting killed by my harem while also trying to knock up an older girl"

zerol1 and shyja like this.
  11. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that last chapter was full of unnecessary information.

12. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    you can generally trim about 1/4 of each chapter without losing anything meaningful. the background on chris vs the other guy could have been simplified to just state that chris is very exclusive and this leads to stronger connections...we've known for like 3 chapters than they'll be mentor-mentee and we're still not at the point of their reaction. smh

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  13. Ricelord

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately the downside of webnovels and the light novel style. Not many of these stories are planned and edited from beginning to end before publication.

zerol1 and KhayDesu like this.
  14. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    ~

Agreed desu~ some of these authors just make the chapters as it goes like throwing mud in a wall and hoping for it to stick (which in the long run doesn't work anymore) novels should have atleast a general outline and have a defined end goal for the entire story atleast and they can just fill the details as the story progresses

15. shyja

shyja 『Seinen』『School life』『Sports』

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i thought most if not all light novels had gone through editors in publication companies.. hmm i also thought that the main difference between a WN and a LN is that, web novels serve as drafts then turn into light novels once the manuscript was accepted for publication

uhh im so dumb

author prolly padding his word count and the overall chapters. hence we see ppl complain about the relatively slow pacing of the series

16. Ricelord

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is also why power creep is such an issue for webnovels. Authors establish a system, but later have to override or completely disregard it because they've already reached the limits of said system, but haven't finished progressing the story. It's one of the reasons why I stopped reading many of the cultivation/action novels, they just don't make sense. I eventually lost interest in One Piece because of this.

It is true, as you said, that LNs go through editing. But, also as you said, WNs are the source material for LNs. There's only so much editing can do to a writing style without completely changing the story. The problems might be mitigated to some extent, but they will still be present because they would want to keep the essence of the story the same.

KhayDesu likes this.
  17. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this one got some planning, in the first few chapters when he is looking for items to buy peytra's staff is in the list.

Astaroth likes this.
  18. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be that… Nora suddenly had a bout of inspiration and wanted to try some ‘open’ play?

Bruh, chill roel. Even nora wouldn't...I think

KhayDesu likes this.
  19. Shino Miya

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, i read the mtl recently bcs the urge to read for the new chapter. i'm unable to bear with it *ughhh
    i just want to say. "Lilian nee-chan, I Love You!!!!!"

KhayDesu likes this.
  20. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't made it yet past 400ch i was in ch390+ when i decided to put the novel on hold but all i can say is that
    there is a new hidden heroine that wasn't in the game (or wasn't unlocked)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2021
    Shino Miya likes this.