Forgotten Title Chinese romance novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lara5642, Apr 16, 2021.

1. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I am looking for a chinese romance novel.I just remember the side story.Ml daughter is very rude to the mc and complains to ml.However, ml punishes her and makes her realise that ml is good to her not because she is his child but mc is her mother.The child is shocked and later feels lucky that mc is her mother thankfully so ml will treat her well.I don't remember the main story.It's a modern romance .Thank you

2. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    I am racking my brains out searching for it.Any help would be deeply appreciated.

3. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    check out Grumpy Crab Novels.
    A husband with scholar syndrome and please confess to me and rebirth on the doors of civil affairs bureau has similar side stories but child is a boy.

lara5642 likes this.
  4. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read all those.No the story had a female child and the child was a teen in the side story.

5. navybluecake

navybluecake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, I read this novel and that line is really memorable. I think the ML has some kind of sickness that's why he said that. Now I'm curious too.

6. the_rebel_

the_rebel_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Lover’s Prattle - it's a QT and at the end of the 1 st arc just like you said ML tells the daughter that he treats her well because of her mom. here initially the child doesn't complain to ML about her mum instead her mum complains to ML about that she is unruly and needs to be disciplined.