Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's quite an enlightenment.

2. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone muted me here and deleted my mtl, lol

3. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Who did that, obviously NUF Staff?!

Use the Justpaste.it site and link it here.

4. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Subarashi....!

Did Kraugel become a True Transcendent, or it is like the Normal Transcendent?! This is already a fact that he has become a Legendary Transcendent Entity. Now he has Legendary (Transcendent) Rated Skills. Grid also has Pseudo Myth-rated Swordsmanship Skills, on the verge of becoming Myth.

It felt like Kraugel has become a Protagonist of Myth by achieving the Title [Kaya's Humiliation] or whatever that might be. He also gained the his own Swordsmanship Skill which probably has surpassed the [Matchless Heart Swordsmanship]. He might have also gained [Shunpo] and the [Origin True Energy]. His [Heart] and [Skill] should be in harmony with each other, which wasn't the case for Grid initially. The further development is yet to be cleared precisely with the upcoming Rewards in the future. This was the moment Kraugel understood the concepts of [Transcendence], [Legend], and [Status], like Grid did in Chapter 1003. And thus, Kraugel's Transcendence bloomed! Grid's development was scattered, but Kraugel seems to have gotten many things in just a moment.

Grid in Chapter 1003 after defeating Rigal: [You have gained a special opportunity and understood the concept of a legend, transcendent, and status.] Kraugel got this kind of Notification in today's Chapter.

Kraugel becoming a Protagonist of a Myth is just like how Grid is the Protagonist of Epics because of his Class and writes Legends and Myths through the Epic System.

Grid got his Swordsmanship Skill from his 1st Epic, Kraugel got that in this Chapter.

Maybe there are more Rewards to come, but they are being analysed, similar to the case when Grid got the [Castration Eye].

Overall, a huge Power Up for Kraugel and I am happy for him.

Yggdrassil likes this.
  5. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    If Kraugel were to possess and wield the intangible sword... yikes, I'm shivering by the thought.

Yggdrassil likes this.
  6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I am shivering by the fact that Grid used that Sword on the two injured Yangbans! Let the Baal give them some peace of mind, hehe he he....

Also it seems like Kraugel's White Tiger Sword is about to become a Myth, or is, at the very least, at the Legendary Rating. Otherwise, an Item's Skills can't be the match of Yangbans' Sacred Breath Skills.

Yggdrassil likes this.
  7. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    prolly NU staff, they said mtl is not spoiler lol and i also violated for endorsing discord

LordDanny likes this.
  8. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Have the sword that have Growth rating reach the myth?

9. Yggdrassil

Yggdrassil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is when we know the rematch will be on the level of the 2nd S.N.C or 4th.

10. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, but it would reach in the near future, I suppose. This may be an indication. The Skills attached to a Myth-rated Item can be Levelled Up. They are essentially like the real Skills. The Items like Legendary (Transcendent) Rated [Beriache's Underclothing] might be an exception (Blood Master Lv. 1).

So if Kraugel's White Tiger's Skills are as strong as Yangbans' White Tiger's Breath, then the Sword is either about to be a Myth, or has already become a Myth. For example, see the difference between Fly Up Skill, one from the Legendary-rated and another from the Myth-rated [Red Phoenix Bow].

25th bam likes this.
  11. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Kraugel is a true transcendent then he gained it based on his own efforts, while Grid had the boost of Chiyo's blessing to unlock it?

Also was the chapter more clear on the connection between transcendency and super sensitivity when it comes to reaction speeds? It's mentioned that they are the same, but super sensitivity is higher ranked. That means Kraugel won't improve his reaction speeds by becoming a transcendent. However, the phrasing seems like this hierarchy might just be Kraugel's opinion.

If they were separate skills, then Kraugel's reaction speed would skyrocket with both super sensitivity and transcendency combined.

Overall, this coming week is going to have some really exciting chapters it seems. I'm looking forward to this arc a lot as Grid revisits Mir! I wonder if he or Kraugel will defeat him -- or if Grid will convince the honorable Mir to join him!

12. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link

Rings a bell?

Yggdrassil likes this.
  13. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    B
    Bruh

14. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    I used that helmet all the time and i did exactly that

Yggdrassil likes this.
  15. damn_boy

damn_boy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel now that Kraugel has made his own swordsmanship he will give the matchless heart technique to Grid.

16. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    He already has it...

Yggdrassil likes this.
  17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid already has the [Matchless Heart Technique]. He learnt the Technique directly from the Sword Saint Biban, along with Mercedes who learnt the Technique because of her [Keen Insight], after the [9th's Test].

The Original Version of [Matchless Heart Swordsmanship] was developed by the 2nd Sword Saint Biban. The Original Version consists of [Matchless Heart Technique] and [Swordsmanship Techniques] similar to [Supreme Swordsmanship]. This can be fully utilized if you have [Sword Energy] Resource.

Piaro acquired the Original Version of [Matchless Heart Swordsmanship] (i.e. Biban's Swordsmanship) after he learnt the [Matchless Heart Technique] from Mercedes at Grid's order. He then Transformed it into his Farming Skill: [Matchless Heart Farming] which uses the [Natural/Pure Energy] Resource instead of [Sword Energy]. Later on, after the Dantalion Raid in Hell, he probably acquired a part of [Muller's Swordsmanship] (i.e. Modified Version of Matchless Heart Swordsmanship which uses the Incomplete Mixture of Fighting Energy + Sword Energy).

Kraugel has acquired many Hidden Pieces of [Sword Saint] Class which includes the [Muller's Swordsmanship], but hasn't learnt them.

LayZhang and Yggdrassil like this.
  18. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a minute if if dantalian knowledge fragment leveled up all Grid skills, dosent this means his divinity also leveled up?, i think it went unnoticed

19. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the Sword Saint Grid would come out in the next, or next to next Chapter?!

Behold the Power of Kraugel's Charity and Grid's 12th Epic!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    LayZhang and Yggdrassil like this.
  20. BrahamBestGirl

BrahamBestGirl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if he has used it yet, I might have skipped past it but I don't think he has.