Spoiler Grim Reapers Have No Days Off

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Starfox Stellar

Starfox Stellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May be because your laptop is slow or restricted because it's a Chinese website.

readerz likes this.
  2. nyanners

nyanners New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still waiting........

3. Hanmi_zero

Hanmi_zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting!! I hope it can come out soon... I really need more!! :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    If there are any recent information about this novel... please put it in this thread! I can only understand English :blobsweat:

Starfox Stellar likes this.
  4. Hanmi_zero

Hanmi_zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just checking the main page for this novel on JJWXC again-- it says "作者大大全文存稿中,只开启了文案让大家先睹为快,还请继续关注哦~~~" and according to google translation, it means "The author has saved the full text of the manuscript, and only opened the copy for everyone to see it as soon as possible. Please continue to pay attention~~~" Although the translation is a bit off... does this still mean what I think it is?? :aww::aww: Does anyone know when it was updated to this/if it stayed like this since the beginning?? :blob_teary:

I apologize if this is a false alarm... I just get really excited over the smallest news... I'm a new fan of MXTX!! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    Thank you to anyone who tries to respond my question!:bloblove:

5. Starfox Stellar

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure but they did say that they were going to write the whole book before posting it, hence why we've been waiting for so many years. I think it was like that since the beginning (by beginning I mean when a user sent the novel link in jjwxc to us)

NeruShoyo and Hanmi_zero like this.
  6. MoMoDu

MoMoDu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pitching camp here (。ì _ í。)
    Waiting for Updates

Starfox Stellar and Yugyeom like this.
  7. kuro_kama

kuro_kama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How bad is the 4th brother? Xue Yang or Luo Binghe? This line cracked me up. Well waiting for our 4th brother, ah maybe it's 5th if we count Mobei Jun too coz' he is also canon.
    I wonder when will we be listening from MXTX next.

8. Ilena

Ilena Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hola. I was un jjwxc page and realized that october 29 they Also blocked official blessing. I think it means Bad news for the fouth book. Sorry My english

9. Starfox Stellar

Reading List:
    Link
    D: Nooooooo, the author was previously having some issues with the government...I hope they're alright..

baka8roukanako likes this.
  10. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still nothing??

11. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    what's the news now??

12. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *quietly camping here* hope new novel can come out soon without any difficulties :sushi_sigh:

vanii likes this.
  13. vanii

vanii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting.....

14. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there still nothing??

MillenniumMoon, vanii and readerz like this.
  15. AliseMoon

AliseMoon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, do you know anything about the author? I hope she's doing well. Five years have passed....

vanii likes this.
  16. AliseMoon

AliseMoon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a video on the Internet showing a list of those who were released early from prison a year ago, and there is a girl named Yuan Imei which is called Moxiang Tongxiu. Does anyone know anything about this?

In 2020, rumors about the prison were refuted by some friend of Mosyan, who draws art based on her works, but I did not find the original of his refutation.

vanii likes this.
  17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You meant, Yuan Imei is MXTX real name?

vanii likes this.
  18. fuafuamimi

fuafuamimi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings to my fellow camping cultivators its been more than 2 years since i checked this thread lol. I thought of adding a reply because i recently i read a news on mxtx. It seems she partially came out of her seclusion to attend an author's meeting (person who posted this had a picture of a chair in the seminar with mxtx's name written in placard). What we know so far is our author shijie is working diligently these past years on the fourth novel while also overseeing adaptations of the previous 3 works( theres a lot if u consider like audio dramas, donghuas) and recently svsss, tgcf and mdzs were officially serilized by seven seas entertainment for english hardcopy release all over the world. They surely had agreement from mxtx for it and the english books are topping barns and nobles charts (yaayy!!) many of us may not know the extent of hate mess mxtx was in, back in 2018-2020 which even involved xiao zhan. It was really all over social media and even locals were aware to some extent. (if anyone wants i can go into details about it) anyway so mxtx decided to stay off social media for her well being. As a fan of her work i think all we can do is wait...patiently..hopefully less than 800 years hahaha but im guessing soon we might get more intel from her about 4th novel or not

19. Starfox Stellar

Reading List:
    Link
    I also heard something like jjwx had her novels unable to be read or smth and it was solved? Does anyone know more abt that?

20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh?
    Did she involve with all adaptation productions?
    As far as I know, jjwxc authors are rarely being sought their involvement when the works are being published to foreign languages.
    I dont know with dramas adaptation, but should be almost the same, no? Unless she was told to help with the screenwriters.