Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. chels_hotnacho

chels_hotnacho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who does Helios end up with?

2. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m freaking laughing at Medea clowning Eros with her acting skill and how Eros think he knows everything and that Medea is your typical power hungry woman:blob_grin:.
    Pel came back! I kind of miss him tbh. We only saw him for a couple of chapters and then he just disappeared for like months now. I always appreciate his honesty, among all these characters that can act really well, he is like a fresh breath of air.
    Didn’t expect Medea to wear that kind of outfit to a trial. It freaking scream confidence and queen’s energy! I love it:aww:. The trial is about to start, I’m really excited to see how the rest of her plan unfolded and if Dekis will be present at the trial.
    Oof, if the Countess is poisoned.... more drama I guess and that just prove Eros is not fooled by Medea’s fake obedient.

3. My Half is Unknown

My Half is Unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Psyche and Medea already changed back to their original bodies?

milkberrrry likes this.
  4. pinkunicorn665

pinkunicorn665 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They switched bodies again at the very end of episode 71 and switched back around the middle of episode 73.

--------

Also, Medea did not wear her nanny's necklace in this episode. It might have just been a precaution to fool Eros though as she has been wearing blue-toned clothing since she entered the palace(she might just be wearing the saphire-toned clothing he likes to fool him into thinking that Medea loves him and wants his affection as the Duchess Solon did mention that Eros liked it when Medea wore that color).

Medea might, however, be wearing the necklace underneath her trial outfit as it is a high-necked outfit. I just found it a bit weird that she wasn't wearing it as it is an important item and symbol for her.

Also, I saw a comment on Webtoon, but I share the same sentiment: I hope Medea exposes the Duke for abusing her and the servants of the household, and for killing her Nanny along with the human trafficking accusations. I also hope she lets everyone know that her father has been stealing and taking credit for her achievements and utterly humiliating him :D

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  5. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    the 2nd volume is here guys
    my girl is stunning

6. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goooood. My baby Psyche is so cute:blobnosebleed:. She look absolutely perfect and shine so brightly like the sun that she is. I’m so excited for volume 2:blobmelt:.
    The color is really for this volume. I was expecting either green or yellow for Psyche’s cover. But it turns out to be blue for this volume’s cover, which is really nice. I like it because it’s so calm and blue is my favorite so yeah, a little biased here:blobrofl:
    The standee also look pretty. Medea’s standee reminds me of a king, fitting because Medea is natural born leader. Psyche’s standee reminds me of kind hearted priestess that holds god powers in manga/@Anime. It also gave her an air of maturity, honest 10/10 for this one.
    ( Both of the standee have some sort of big wand/staff. I’m thinking this will be apply to the boys too)
    Psyche’s art is so cute, compare to the other characters she is the youngest so this art makes me want to just smile at her:blobxd:. Overall this volume is pretty and beautiful, and personally it set the bar high for me when it comes to these physical version for YT.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  7. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the same thing! The way they are hugging each other and looking into the distance with cold expressions for different reasons ... I'm getting deja vu! *sings*

Well, I think he cares somewhat about the Empire ... But for mainly selfish reasons. In his thoughts, he wanted to make Medea Empress because he thinks (and for good reasons) that she would be able to help the Empire prosper. I think he knows Medea's achievements and knows that the Duke has been stealing them as well, and figures that she would be a capable ruler (but his narcissitic need for dominance caused him to try to break her spirit. I really do think that he likes her, or us obsessed with her, whatever you call it,in his own twisted way. I'm pretty sure the whole "divorcing Medea and engaging Psyche and then killing Psyche" plan was not just for Psyche's divinity, but also to try to make Medea desperate enough to rely only on him. He's definitely a well thought out villain at least.

GoldenTiger0 and mia-chan like this.
  8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt he cares about the empire at all. Only wants power, control, doesn't care about the livehood of his people in the least.
    And he probably only wants Medea because he thinks she's still the only one worthy of the great him.
    None of what you mentioned was implied by his thoughts(like when we read his thoughts).

9. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Eros sure is an asshole but i think he do care about the empire.. i mean he not that stupid prince that let the empire bankrupt or just spend the luxury or throw party etc etc.. i think the reason he want Madea to be his empress too because she good at Empress role.. i mean if he dont care he can just choose anyone to be the empress tho.. but no, he choose Medea because he see Medea good quality as the Empress (and maybe he have little crush with her) yeah maybe he cares for the empire for his selfish reason tho.. i mean if the empire is good, he will look good too as the emperor, if the country is good is beneficial to him too as the ruler..
    idk but i think Eros mom, the empress?? is kinda related to the pope, idk how or what the relationship is but i think she does.. maybe like relatives or family idk but- look at this https://pin.it/5s5DYrg

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    GoldenTiger0 and Lilyworld like this.
  10. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I’m overthinking/analyze about this. I read the raw from newtoki and there’s this scene where Psyche is choosing her outfit for Medea’s trial, she commented that she would like a darker outfit since the trial isn’t a festival. I don’t know why it makes me remember when Helio scolded her for wearing a flashy outfit during Yialos’s birthday when she still possessed Medea’s body. Like it shows how more aware and less naive Psyche is towards the situation? Anyway, Psyche in dark color outfit is something I will look forward to in the next chapter.

Rin.rinaaa, Ariess, Lilyworld and 4 others like this.
  11. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm late to the party for this spoiler discussion but yeah. It makes me anticipated because know it shows how much Psyche is finally being full-aware of her surroundings (not like she didn't before but she didn't pay too much attention back then like a caged bird) And it's because she implied the atmosphere of the country right now feels like festival since many people anticipate the day of the trial.

I will post the ch. summary soon but it's really long so I have to recite them short in order to make it easier to read :blobsweat:. Idk why this chapter makes me like Perion more because he seems like the only one who are not feel swayed over Medeia but rather gave her a "wtf" reaction just so funny to me.

12. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading that birthday scene for the first time and it just bother me how unaware Psyche is of her situation. I’m not saying she is stupid but more like she is naive about proper tact and etiquette when it comes to these important occasions like this. And now to see she is deciding things on her own and judging the situation by herself just make me proud you know:blobxd:

Take as much time as you need. I always appreciate you guys spoiling things for us who are too lazy to use Google Translate/ cannot read Korean. And no you are not late to the discussion. One good thing about not having the novel to spoil is any discussion is appreciated and not late at all:blob_grin:

mallekei likes this.
  13. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait to get the second volume,! i hope harumio will make it available soon

14. help_eros

help_eros Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a theory but for both covers they are both bleeding.
    Medea is bleeding in the back.
    Guessing that means she was "stabbed in the back" or betrayed ( by eros).
    Psyche has thorns that are wrapped around her (don't really know the word for it).
    The roses are blue (symbolizing eros?), guessing that because of her past with eros, it's holding her back.
    Wow, I don't know if SAM did this on purpose but it's really great and I love the concept.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  15. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is Yaros the new Mako ???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Far better !! Not only I say that the experts too. :cool::cool::cool:
    [​IMG]

16. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the thorns represent the misery and sadness Psyche has suffered through, she might seem cheerful and optimistic but every rose has hidden thorns. She was imprisoned in a basement for sixteen years and lost all faith in the "God" she was told that she should love for giving her powers, and then finally, she saw a light at the end of the tunnel ... Eros, who was her first love, but then she was betrayed by him. The one who claimed to love and cherish her sent assassins to torture and kill her, all for these divine powers she never wanted or asked for. Most people only look at Psyche and see only a naive girl who knows nothing and is easy to manipulate, but she's a person who craves genuine friendship and love. Things are looking up for Psyche now, but those thorns are a reminder of the pain and betrayal she experienced before she managed to find people who believed in her, like Helio and Medea.

17. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, where can I read above chapter 63, I REALLY NEED a translation. :cry::cry::cry::cry::blobsob::blobsob::sweating_profusely::notlikeblob::blobdead:

18. virito3

virito3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that medea and Heli ends up toegther if there will be any romance in the future chapters. I don't know why but the idea of the cardinal ending up with Medea does not seem right. There are interactions between them that may seem like sexual tension or hints of attraction, but to me they are more of an intimidation act.

There are shippers out there who are torn between the two possible male leads. It's just the way the cardinal was introduced into the story and his given role that just does not scream male lead to me, but more of need element to the story to make sure the storyline flows naturally.

This is just my opinion and I honestly don't have a side in this shipping war, but when running the scenarios in my head Helio seems more of the practical choice. Would like to hear your opinion on this.

bristy_6 likes this.
  19. sangwoobasement

sangwoobasement Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm pretty sure LINE webtoon has the webtoon translated up to chapter 64
    ummm. current heli is completely out of the picture as a possible interest for medea in my opinion. he literally sees her like his god and that's NOT healthy at ALL. like he literally kissed her foot too? that's not normal....unless he gets character development and doesn't put her on such a high pedestal, i won't support them.

and honestly, i don't know if there will be romance (it is tagged as a sub-genre so i'm not competely sure at this point). But, MedeaXPsyche and MedeaXPerion seem better ships in this case. Although, yes Perion was like OH MA GOD MURDERER IMMA WHACK YOU WITH MY WOODEN STICK to Medea at the beginning, in recent chapters we can see that he's starting to form a different, better opinion of her. they did have that chemistry too though and it's fun to watch medea savagely reply to perion lol. as for medeaxpsyche they just compliment each other so well and care for each other (you can clearly see this). medea literally said that whenever psyche is in danger she will save her. and psyche also got over her fears about stopping her heart and saved medea when she was about to die from poison. and, yes, I know that in the webtoon their is potrayed as friendship and not love, but how can u not ship these two powerful queens who care for each other more than their own lives :)

so, yeah, no helioxmedea for me until he stops acting like medea is a god. SAM made it pretty clear that Helio does see Medea like this. in a recent episode we also saw an interaction between Psyche in Medea''s body and helio. i know that they were just talking to each other in a friendly manner, but they way heli looks at and talks to psyche (psyche even called him "heli") is "healtheir" than how he views and talks to Medea like he is lower than her....

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  20. virito3

virito3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow that is in depth, and I do see your point on why people would not like the Heli ship. I also see how Perion may be a potential partner.
    This opinion of mine however is purely based on the feelings and atmosphere I get when reading the manhua. It's just doesn't feel right with the Medea x Perion and for me it does fit in right on how I may see the story flow or how the story may end. So forgive me if my statement may seem a bit selfishly opinionated and I find the heli x medea ship cute.
    Too shorten my statment it just seems wrong that Heli may not end up with her, but a cardinal who was introduced halfway into the story. It may sound insensitive to people who like Perion, but I never really liked him when he was introduced.
    Too tackle the medea x psyche ship I have no opinion on that matter.

Cielo1989 likes this.