Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Yggdrassil

Yggdrassil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    grid should be above a regular swordsaint at the very least because he's a complete hybrid of the previous legends.
    Bruh you're on point about the twelfth epic but it's kinda like acceptance of muller's teaching for kraugel and grid

Is this what I think what it is?? Continuation of Grids dual swordsmanship?

2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Another Epic, was it finally the time for Kraugel's new swordsmanship?

3. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    So Elizabeth now acquired the [Mastered Artisan's Craftsmanship]. Meaning, Euphemina is a Master/Craftsman Artisan (Accessories Maker) who has [Master Artisan's Craftsmanship Lv. 10]. There are 4 Levels in every Production and Combat Mastery Skill, each containing 10 Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Craftsman/Master. Having a Mastered Craftsmanship or Combat Mastery Skill makes you Eligible to become a Legend in your Field of Occupation.

So Elizabeth might become the Legendary Artisan (Legendary Accessories Maker) in the future. It happened after she understood the Theories related to Magic Engine designed by Great Magician Pauld, or is it something else?! From this, it seems that Pauld is the only one with that kind of Knowledge, so this might be related to the 'Absurd Items/Artifacts' that Pauld can create! Maybe Elizabeth would also be able to create them in the future! However, to me, it seems like Pauld has Higher Rated Craftsmanship Skill than Elizabeth. He might even be at the Legendary Level or nearby.

However, the point is—why did Pauld give something so precious to Elizabeth? Maybe because He and Agnus didn't have the Production Materials to produce the Magical Engine (Arc Reactor), but they could have asked that from Baal? Well, I am sure that Engine's Name would also have the prefix 'Absurd' attached to it.

I was also like that, but it isn't the [Dual Sword Mastery] Skill!

It is the [Matchless Swordsmanship (무쌍검법)] of the former Sword Saint. Well, in MTL, it can be translated as 'Twin Sword Skill' or something like that.
    • 무쌍: This means Matchless, Peerless, or Incomparable.
    • 검법: This can be translated as either Swordsmanship or Sword Skill.
    Well, Kraugel now has Legendary (Transcendent) Rated [Swordsmanship Skill], and it has Potential which is above [Muller's Swordsmanship], kinda like [Mumud's Magic] is above [Braham's Enhanced Magic], so he can do some Charity here. Well, the (Transcendent) might show that it is a Pseudo Myth-rated Swordsmanship Skill. As Kraugel has also become a Protagonist of Myth similar to Grid, so he possibly has gained the [Qualification to be a Myth]. Therefore, his Skills should be Growth-type, similar to Mumud and Grid's. Objectively speaking, I think Muller also had Legendary (Transcendent) Rated [Swordsmanship Skill], but not Growth-type. So if [Kraugel's Swordsmanship] has higher Potential than [Muller's Swordsmanship], then the former has to be Growth-type. The other thing is, Potential isn't Power Level, so currently, Kraugel might not be more Powerful than Muller, but he would be in the future. Well, that is a given because he is Player.

Lastly, for me, Grid is Song Shuhang and Kraugel is Senior White from the Cultivation Chat Group. Grid absorbs everything that is given to him by his Predecessors or someone else, just like Song Shuhang. Meanwhile, Kraugel remains Pure—not carrying the Legacy of Others, and creating his own. But there is also a difference in this notation, Senior White is more Powerful than Song Shuhang, but here: Grid is more Powerful than Kraugel.

In the end, according to me, Grid's Path is that of a Legendary Successor—who carries the Will and Legacy of many Past Legends. Well, in Overgeared, this is the most Unique Individual because there may have been Pure Legends like Kraugel in the past, but there is no Legendary Hybrid Successor of Grid's Calibre.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  4. Yggdrassil

Reading List:
    Link
    Conspiracy: Mana reactor kinda sus,
    Is this how agnus gonna play it? We have no resources available so we spread your knowledge let them build it and we gonna robbed them:blobjoy:.
    But Mana reactor for grids army of magic machines:hmm: it can be upgraded with the help of Braham, I do wonder if It's possible to add some external power resource like thunder stone(purified) for boost.
    A passive all weapon dual wielding muller's edition is the best for grid I missed the
    Dual great swords style.

LayZhang and LordDanny like this.
  5. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    All Magic Machines have different Attributes to fight Dragon, on that basis the Small Magic Machines of Overgeared Kingdom can also be modified!

I am just desperately waiting for the Next Chapter!

LayZhang and Yggdrassil like this.
  6. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elizabeth can become a legend the moment grid hands her the book from the great demon the increases all skill levels by 1
    So this is interesting. Kragual just turned all his skills into legendary (transcendent) rating. And is about to learn millers secret techniques.

Meanwhile Grid is about to gain a new epic and all the reward that come with it.
    It might be a series of epics of he frees both gods soon
    Like the next one might be in a month. I wonder if this is the moment his class becomes mythical. Just as Kragual becomes a true legend himself, Grid becomes a true myth.

Also looks like Oasis learned all the 10k -like 90k swordsmanships and is 1 step away from 100k.

I wonder if he can give Grid some insight

7. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    When did he learn any after 10,000?

blaisemNU likes this.
  8. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the author has forgotten about the Deity Stat? Or has he not mentioned it on purpose since it would make Grid stronger too fast?

9. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't been this excited since Grid completed his transcendency. Oh man it's feeling like the older chapters again. It's even got Kraugel back, and he's kicking ass again.

So I am wondering if this is a major power up for Kraugel, who is finally okay with assimilating the matchless heart technique of the sword saint, or if somehow he is passing on a power-up to Grid, or maybe Grid will power-up simply by watching Kraugel. I was also thinking Kraugel might get into dual wielding, too, ever since Grid got the dual swords from the 17th GD he defeated in the capital.

25th bam likes this.
  10. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point is more about his divinity, Grid always skipped the deity stat since 10, he used the 2 level up skills point, then Chiyou test got him to level 5, then Angel slayer got him to Lv. 6 and now with the level up of all skills is in Lv.7

11. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i remember, he already learned til 70k..... that was the recent Undefeated King Swordmanship that Oasis learned. Cmiiw

12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction:

Kraugel has acquired a similar Skill to [Grid's Sword Dance]. Meaning, he has acquired his own—[Kraugel's Swordsmanship]. The Swordsmanship Style which he created has Higher Potential than [Matchless Swordsmanship] of Muller. With this, all of his Skills were upgraded to Legendary (Transcendent) Rating. Meaning, currently, he doesn't need the [Muller's Swordsmanship] since his Swordsmanship Style has better Potential. So he gave the Hidden Piece related to [Matchless Swordsmanship] to Grid. And boom! The 12th Epic got triggered. So Grid is about to learn that Swordsmanship with the upcoming Chapters.

LayZhang likes this.
  13. King Lo

King Lo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "But now that I have proved my qualifications, I can accept the previous teachings."

The way I interpret this, Kraugel has finally proven that his swordsmanship is better, now he is willing to accept the additional techniques of Mueller. The Epic triggered because two potential myth classes are about to take down the strongest half-god Yangban.

LayZhang, blaisemNU and aqua55 like this.
  14. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, he is giving them to Grid, and it was incorrectly translated in MTL. I know this because I MTL'd the latest Chapter myself as well.

This: "하지만 이제 자격을 증명했으니 전대의 가르침을 받아들여도 되겠지."should be translated as: "But now that I have proven my qualification, you can accept the teachings of previous generation."

Separately, this part: '하지만 이제 자격을 증명했으니'—can be translated as: 'But now that I have proven my qualification(s)'. Meanwhile, the later part: '전대의 가르침을 받아들여도 되겠지'—can be translated as: 'You can accept the teachings of previous generation(s)'.

전대: This word means 'Former/Previous Generation(s)'.

Well, if you don't want to believe, then that is also alright.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    LayZhang, tagabasa, King Lo and 2 others like this.
  15. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh that's a huge difference! I also had the same understanding due to that line. It's good to have corrected. Man that makes next chapter even more hype.

Incoming emergency meeting from the S.A. group.

Man Super Sensitivity would be a dream from that book, but it's probably more a class skill and not part of a book on Muller's swordsmanship. Still, Biban is going to love Grid even more.

LayZhang likes this.
  16. King Lo

King Lo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The trouble with MTL is the difference between I and you can get lost in translation. It's not that I don't believe you it's that I really hope that for the sake of the story that Kraguel gets the techniques.
    1. Grid has way too many skills to balance already.
    2. its waay past time for a player other than Grid to become OP.

LordDanny likes this.
  17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.... That is understandable because I wasn't sure myself initially as well, but after looking at the respective situation between Grid and Kraugel, using the different MTL platforms, and translating them separately (after breaking down the sentence in two parts), I reached to the conclusion that my inference was correct!

Objectively speaking, I suppose Grid would get the [Matchless Swordsmanship] because I think Author is making Grid a Legendary Hybrid. He has been doing this since the beginning, so I don't have any problem with this. The another fact is: Kraugel already has something which has better Potential than [Matchless Swordsmanship]. So why not?! But that is all my perception, some people don't like it, and that is understandable as well.

Edit: Grid has many Items related to the Legendary Tailor Kruger, and also a Myth-rated Needle by Raiders. So maybe when Grid acquires the [Mastered Tailoring Technique], he would also acquire a path to gain Kruger's Tailoring Techniques. One of Kruger's Items may act like Madra's Sheath to give Grid his Legacy?!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    LayZhang, Stigmazin and King Lo like this.
  18. Yggdrassil

Reading List:
    Link
    Just out of the topic, the description of 5 joint attacks I can't find it anymore in the novel. In the early days it have the damage multiplier value.
    Grid's best sword for lack of Mana and skills is failure/success, rn aside from the ego swords grid made and enlightenment and desires . It easily killed hell gao on the first fight and the rat queen(with added skills) via lucky multiple activation.
    The high chance rate of activation for the current Success makes it on par with Lifael spear it's lethal and unavoidable.

19. godowsky

godowsky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    remains the problem that muller's techniques have a condition of use: sword saint

20. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about magic sword saint?

Stigmazin, LayZhang and LordDanny like this.