Japanese TS Reincarnated as the Sub Heroine

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by H20_Mel0n, Apr 20, 2021.

1. H20_Mel0n

H20_Mel0n Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: TS Reincarnated as the Sub Heroine
    Raw Link:
    ncode*syosetu*com/n9047dz/
    NU Link: www*novelupdates*com/series/ts-reincarnated-as-the-sub-heroine/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I (and I think many others) would love to see this novel getting picked up, it was being translated by Lovely Tea translations and the translation was well done, sadly the author doesn’t seem to continue this novel since she got into a car accident and is recovering from it. The novel hasn’t had updates for almost 2 years and is already complete.
    The main theme of the novel is Isekai Gender Bender with a straight romance, the novel is quite funny and has lovable characters. The novel is r15 and some reviewers got put off by one of the first chapters which features rape, but the novel gets really light hearted.
    Description:
    When a NEET dies, is when the story begins.

How will a virgin who wants to make a harem be able to live in another world?

This is a story about two otaku friends getting reincarnated in another world. One as a female and the other a male.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  2. king cooly

king cooly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The novel is r15 and most reviewers got put off by one of the first chapters which features rape, but the novel gets really light hearted."
    Yeah... sure...

3. H20_Mel0n

H20_Mel0n Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Changed it to some. I am quite tired right now. Anyways, I’d just recommend reading a bit before judging (as seen in the other reviews on the NU-site).