Spoiler forceful marriage young master mute wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by restiaest, Jan 1, 2021.

1. restiaest

restiaest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese title: 强势锁婚:傅少的哑巴新妻

so i’ve got myself into this novel from goodnovel, went on to read the raw via machine translation. after reading until 5am in the morning for several days, the abusive behaviour of the Male lead is starting to make me frustrated and wanting to give up on the novel. i’m at the part where Su Xiang went back to her country, found out that their marriage certificate still exist. i stopped after male lead threatened her which pissed me off.

can any kind soul please tell me what happened to FL and ML? what abt Ling Yang and her two children (Fu Ying and Pearl)? information about Qiao Ying and ML friends will be great too. tried to do a search in the chinese forum but to no avail.

Thanks in advance

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. McKenna

McKenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. FL -she became a legendary and respected person in North City on her own merits. She's a successful business woman, ambassador for the disabled organisation and head of a giant charity organisation. Very independent, talented and cunning. The ML ended up admiring and respecting her as a person. She found her biological dad, maternal grandmother and adopted brother.
    2. ML-he became the all powerful president, chairman and head of both the Fu Group and Family. Ousted his dad and uncle. He did that to enable FL to come back without any obstacles. His character arc has the biggest growth arc in the novel. He learns to show respect to his ex-wife, considers her his equal and became very tender+affectionate+loving to her. His wooing and proposal antics were some of the funniest scenes in the novel.
    3. After FL and ML really divorced, FL proceed to get married with Ling Yang. FL broke up with Ling Yang when she found out at the eve of their marriage that he participated in the tragic video incident which drove her crazy and made her leave North City. Ling Yang took custody of Pearl and both lives with Old Master Qi. But FL still maintain a good relationship with Old Master Qi and sees Pearl often.
    4. ML & FL- once ML realises how bad her treated FL, he finally agrees to divorce but he started wooing her almost immediately. They eventually remarried but only more than 1 year after she returns to North City. Very organic. They didn't do it until they remarried. Many secrets and conspiracies were revealed before FL finally decided to forgive him and become his wife.
    5. ML's mom- got karma for all she did to FL. Forced to apologise to FL in public. Forced to sign a divorce paper in front of the board members. Fell sick and left the city to reside elsewhere. She finally understood how FL felt eating alone during CNY. Felt sorry for all that she did to FL but grateful that FL didn't teach Fu Ying to hate her.
    6. ML's dad- broke up with his mistress when he found that she's been leaking information and secrets to his brother, which was used to attack him and his family. He lost all his power, wife and family+friends. He's now just a rich old man living alone in the Fu Mansion.
    7. Fu Ying- once ML realises his mistake, he stopped using Fu Ying in order to force FL to see him. Let's her see him anytime she likes. To the extent of letting him stay with her during the weekends. Fu Ying tries to advance his dad's relationship with his mom but warns his dad not to hurt her or do anything funny to her.
    8. Chang Yan-became batshit crazy. Even tried to splash acid to ML's fake girlfriend. Her 2nd brother tried to avenge her by approaching Su Liyi but FL+ML managed to stop it before any damage could be done.

4. Daoist_Squidzella

Daoist_Squidzella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please send some raw?? Badly need it thanks

5. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sigh* Okay, lay it on me. How trash was the ML before the divorce? What did he do?

6. Nirvananico

Nirvananico Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can you send the chinesse title? The one for above is not the same story.

7. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's the same story. The author is 'A deep lake'. But the only difference is the name when it turns to English.
    强势锁婚:傅少的哑巴新妻
    'Strong lock marriage: Fu little dumb new wife'
    https://www.sto.cx/mbook-176938-1.html

8. Nirvananico

Nirvananico Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, only the very few first chapters are the same. The original one had much episodes and the development of the story is complete different.

9. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa... I'm sorry. I didn't know that. I only use English translations.