Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Dev0o7

Dev0o7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it's going to be amazing. Thank you for the summary! ^^

2. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes me wonder if the sword from WT couldnt injure a physical body or just the rings killing soul leaving the physical body fine.....

Maybe hoping blood will not spill in his hands....

trixhenituse and Raven Evernight like this.
  3. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda want the kids to see cale whilst he uses the blood stained rock power and dragon bluffing power and get scared of Cale like in monsters inc

diti.ing and yukihibari like this.
  4. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think will be possible I'm guessing that On and Hong are with Ron with search and rescue team, Raon keeping an eye on the fake Hilsman.....even with cameras the mana disturbance will block the video feed (would have possible if the cameras are active).....:sweating_profusely:

But out of 3 kids if get see Cale like I rather Raon see it, his a dragon so I think his dragon fear will protect him but On and Hong might get traumatize by the power of BDR.....:blobpensive:

Raven Evernight likes this.
  5. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is it where Choi Han goes all, you may not know this but people die if they stab themself, when he hears what cale has to do with the branch???

6. anormalreader

anormalreader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't this diluc? i might be wrong though

zhaf0606, Akawain and Raven Evernight like this.
  7. Secretive Potter 1863

Secretive Potter 1863 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was something that made me curious after rereading TCF.
    Do you guys remember the first time Cale got the ancient power of Domination Aura?

When I first read TCF, I imagined the Dominating Aura sound of an ordinary person (?) (before it was discovered that the first owner was CJG).
    Then, while rereading (for the second time), I immediately imagined the Dominating Aura voice of CJG.
    But when I reread it again (for the third time), I just remembered that the owner of the ancient power of Domination Aura before Cale was WS. #cmiiw
    Actually, whose voice is that? CJG or WS?

To be honest, I don't think that the soul fragment that is within the Domination Aura belongs to WS. White B*stard's soul couldn't be that wise when Cale took on the ancient power of Domination Aura.
    And if that was WS's soul, I thought he (Domination Aura) would say to Cale, "You crazy b*stard! Stop attacking my body!" or something like that.

8. Dev0o7

Dev0o7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it should be CJG aka Nelan Barrow as he was the original owner of dominating aura. Dominating Aura exists because of CJG, new WS may have acquired the power but originally it only belonged to Nelam Barrow.

They aren't just powers but they also have the consciousness of the first people who had those powers, that's how they are able to manifest again in a random location after their host dies instead of vanishing. it is that consciousness that tests to find out whether the new host is worthy of their power or not.

And Cale hasn't absorbed his APs fully that's why he is able to talk with the original owners of those powers.

Also CJH when first met Cale acknowledged that his power was nothing but a bluff. He was hiding behind super rock, using dominating aura and enabling his friends put up the fight against WS, but he couldn't fight. In the end, all he could do with his power was to bluff and watch his friends die in front of him, that's why he went on his way of becoming the first dragon slayer later on.

[​IMG]

9. Claire K.

Claire K. Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Diluc, it's from the manga version of the game.

Akawain and Raven Evernight like this.
  10. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I always thought he was Cale artwork red hair and black military uniform?! :aww:Then found out he isn't then I though his like a Cale look alike:blobsweat: but he looks good!:blobmelt:

11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the most ironic thing Cales ever said C083602A-4F34-44A8-8561-517C737A0667.jpeg

12. Claire K.

Claire K. Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, they really have the same vibe and I also imagine Cale to be a bit like him especially when Cale's hair grown past his shoulder. :cookie::aww: At first I also thought that all of them are Cale's artwork but then I realized that the eyes and face are different. :blobrofl::blobjoy:

Losthope27, trixhenituse and Akawain like this.
  13. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author does alternate world version of this story with like krs transmigrating as a young child just after Cales mum dies it would be more interesting like that seeing young Cale ending up childhood friends with all the other characters in his attempt to be a slacker end up being the best friend of all the other characters

14. Dev0o7

Dev0o7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha Oh lord! Cale being Cale. Thank you for the chapter.

Mira_bee likes this.
  15. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could the lion dragon be talking about the power of dominating aura???:hmm::hmm::hmm:
    Could lion dragon master be CJG/ Nelan Barrow???

creizreiz and Asya.M like this.