Spoiler You Can't Change A Person! / 사람은 고쳐 쓰는 게 아니야!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 8, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alternative Name: Humans Can't Be Changed!

*from namu.wiki
    God's Problem
    A long time ago, God asked the protagonist, a human being who came down to earth in the beginning. The protagonist cannot die in a true sense until this problem is solved, and it is a problem that makes her immortal because she repeats reincarnation, and it is like an eternal punishment for her who has lived an unwanted life too long because the answer cannot be obtained.
    It is said that this problem is meaningless if the protagonist cannot figure out the answer herself, and that no one else can tell. Looking at this, it seems that it is a problem that needs to be realized rather than simply asking for an answer.
    • Darjeeling Piccadilly
      Main character. As the first human to come down from heaven to earth, she was loved by many people because everything she was born with was beautiful. However, she did not share the love she received and collected it only in a box, and because of her, the fight increased. The God, who noticed this, gave her a problem one day, and when she couldn't match it, he took the box of love and went back to the sky.
      Since then, she has lived a life of reincarnation forever until she can answer God's problems, and as a result of countless years, she feels tired of life and tries to solve her problems in order to find rest. However, after she dies once again because she could not even find a clue to the problem, she begins her new life as a princess at the time of this work.
    • Jeff Heather Piccadilly
      Darjeeling's father and Imperial Emperor. Originally, he was a Duke, not of the royal family, but the protagonist in his previous life passed the throne to him and became the Emperor. Darjeeling was clearly a cool and competent general in my previous life, but at the time of this work, he is just an idiot.
    • An
      Elderly woman who died comfortably by her friend, the protagonist, in Ulica Red Meghan Prologue. Since she was the king of a country and had no children, she left a note stating that he handed over the throne to the protagonist she trusted the most, and made the protagonist who was not interested in such a position a Queen. Due to this choice, Ulika's kingdom became an Empire in the hands of the protagonist in the previous life.
    • Abigail Masha
      Fleur Marquis of Fleur. She comes to the Imperial Palace with the children who will become the royal daughter's companions.
    • Ronowe Masha Fleur
      Daughter of Marquis Fleur and older sister of Veris .
    • Veris Neil Fleur Son of Marquis Fleur and brother of Ronowe.
    • Carlyle Facinelli Bergamot
      A boy who is part of the Marquis of Fleur for some reason.

Description:
    I’m the first human created by God. As I took for granted the love that I received, I never gave love to others.
    One day, God appeared before me and gave me a riddle.
    Until I answer that riddle, I am unable to die.
    This time, I will definitely find the answer. But… “Bwaa!” I reincarnated into the baby princess’ body?! I’m screwed!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Calypso Noir likes this.
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    God made FL immortal. She does age and die, but after that she gets reborn into someone else who’s soul has departed. She has lived through many lives. Currently, after she dies again (was a Queen and lived til old age), she gets reborn into a baby and it seems like her father is the Duke who she passed the throne to.
    The manhwa and art style is so cute!:aww:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like a funny new series and daddy daughter moments! :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    waiting here for spoilers :aww::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. nutsforsein

nutsforsein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This the the type of manhwa I have always wanted to read and the art.....OMG it’s so hilarious especially the MC’s smug face and the dad’s kissing face:blobjoy: So far there less drama and more fluff which is def worth it. And the part in chap 4 when the dad sucks the mc’s cheeks reminds me of my own dad AHAHAHHA:blobjoy::blobjoy: So I far(I think) If the MC and the black haired and blue eyed boy aren’t related, he MIGHT be the ML(just an assumption) or the second ML if there are any:blobReach:

6. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc it will be original webtoon. the first plan was the series was planned to be serialized simultaneously (webtoon and novel), it was the winner of naver contest and moonseol_a (Daughter of the Archmage's author) will be in charge in story writing (and novel), but then she cancelled the project (part of it because of health reasons, and the illegal translation circulating around for the preview chapters. we all know how bad she is when dealing with scanlation groups). She handed the copyright to author Yeomra. Yeomra is in charge of this title and the other project (garden of the silence), Garden of the Silence will be released in Daum Webtoon.

reference 1 : Moonseol_A's tweet about the changing <feb>
    you can dig her older tweets, she helped to do damage control because the artist got malicious messages and harsh critiques about plagiarism. There are several major changes in 3 years (it's been prepared from 2018).

seekingsnow, DOHere, its0k and 2 others like this.
  7. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an ML?

8. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww...so cute. I like children's MCs. Especially little girls. They have cute attitudes.

9. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. Where and who is MC's mom? Cause I only saw the father (white hair dude)

10. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    Ow... I thought that English webtoon will get it first, but apparently, Tappytoon is the one who will publish the english version.

[​IMG]

11. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t with the father Jeff’s nickname for the MC :blobjoy:. “ My Dazzling”.
    Also it seems like Jeff like potato so much.

Attached Files:

Guide1410 likes this.
  12. Thoughtsofmyreads

Thoughtsofmyreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the mother? She literally looks the mini version of herself (when she was a queen) :blobrofl:

And it seems like the ML is the black haired boy with blue eyes.:hmm:

layyu, DOHere and simplysharonda like this.
  13. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Calypso Noir likes this.
  14. Mangafan21

Mangafan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The English translation of the manhwa I found is atrocious. Err any spoilers please? About the mother? Is there a novel version? How much has been updated in the original?

15. afelice

Reading List:
    Link

16. Mangafan21

Reading List:
    Link
    Err I don't get this. The winner was supposed to write a novel and webtoon? Or there were two different people for it? Or now only yeomra is doing the webtoon and novel was cancelled?

17. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    i need to dig deeper. the novel version and the beta artwork already been removed from naver, but the sketches and progresses are still intact in the artist twitter.

the one who write the novel script was moonseol_a and she worked with team 99 (they also friend of saebyeok_ae/the artist of daughter of the archmage webtoon). the work is not affiliated with any company when it was submitted in naver contest. They won and preparing for the serialization under naver webtoon.

things happened and there is major changes where the novel got canceled (it was supposed to run first and webtoon not long after). moonseol_a aborted the novel and handed the copyright to yeomra. So the credit goes to her, and webtoon only.

the team also have some additions because one of the illustrator got injured. better go to the author and artist twitter to track lol.. the post mostly from 2019-2020. there are old design, too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/momo_hiroo
    https://mobile.twitter.com/the_grace_wind
    https://mobile.twitter.com/99_91ha read all of her clarification

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  18. Mangafan21

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see, thanks a lot for the explanation! Seems like there's a lot going on

DOHere likes this.
  19. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s probably dead like all the other mothers in these novels. Srsly tho why can’t we have happy families like stop killing them off pls:( someone needs to start the trend for it:D

20. Imou

Imou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers!! who is the ML?