Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. H-nim

H-nim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still in Hiatus. Let’s hope the author gets better each day

2. eidyia

eidyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am using a samsung translate add on for my browser on my tablet and that seems to be working fine. I can also do scrolling screenshots, which enables me to read offline. The translations are rough, but I've adapted to it.

Just finished part 2 and now I am going back to read the Riftan POVs. Does anyone else dislike Maxis World Tower 'friends' as much as I do? I mean, I like that she has gotten much more confident around them, but I can't handle Annette's criticism of the knights, that they are all so cold, and why don't you come back to the tower with us, and blah blah blah. I guess I am just too much a fan of the knights, and I want Maxi to be near Riftan, and That is why I am so annoyed by it.

and the Cave scene is when Maxi returned from the world tower and is surveying and collecting information with the wizard team on the plateau.

tsexypants likes this.
  3. wonderingyuki

wonderingyuki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Thank you very much to everyone who supplied the spoilers. I've been reading here since last year but I'm just a new member. I want to ask everyone about that scene from the translated English Chapter 133 of Book 1 that's available online. That part where Riftan just found out about Maxi learning magic and he brought Maxi to a lake and she saw the snowflakes for the first time. Max was laughing happily but when she looked back to Riftan to say thank you he "with deep agony and loneliness..." and Maxi was confused as to why and so am I I'm guessing he's just worried for Maxi learning magic or he remembered his younger days or he's to afraid of his feelings for Maxi? Can anyone let me know what they think of this?

Again thanks everyone for the spoiler!!!

4. tsexypants

tsexypants New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts are that he's reminded of his hallucinations in the Lexos Mountains during the dragon campaign (his POV chapter 44 I think). The ice gollum or whathaveyou that they destroy puts all the knights under that hallucination magic so they wander the frozen mountains and freeze to death. Riftan sees his dead mom, then Maxi, her cloudy hair, and the shabby little horseshoe crown he made for her as a boy. He almost gives up here, but then he remembers that hallucinations are just that and that he's got the real Maxi waiting for him back home. So, he's all lachrymose about seeing her in the snow because it maybe reminds him of his lonely time in the mountains where he nearly died because he was trapped in a hallucination of her.

5. wonderingyuki

wonderingyuki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for you answer! Makes sense! I haven't read this part only less than half of Book 1 I think. So Riftan gave her horseshoe crown? horseshoe crown?! Sorry I really can't imagine a horseshoe as a crown? I tried to googled it and failed. I thought it was Maxi who gave him a flower crown? LOL. I really need to read the whole book 1, Riftan's POV and what's left of Book 2.

6. tsexypants

tsexypants New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he made it for her. But he didn't give it to her because it looked about as great as you'd expect. I mean...."horseshoe crown" right?

Spidey1Fan and sweetaneng like this.
  7. Tippy-Toe

Tippy-Toe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm Frida. Just joined to thank you all for putting together these spoilers! :blobsnow:

8. NNK123

NNK123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I have become slightly stuck, so I bought on RIDI but then it’s telling me to download it (instead of reading) which I can do but it’s in Korean and then I can’t get it translated cos not on Google chrome. I tried to do it of my phone also but it won’t even download on there. It’s so stressful.

boom2424 likes this.
  9. Ametrindawn

Ametrindawn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the chapter when Maxi threw pine cones at Riftan :((

Or when Riftan saw Maxi on the verge of death (book 1) when she and Yurixion & Garow got separated from the rest

10. Calypse11

Calypse11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers here i read them all and can't wait for the updates!I love Riftan and Maxi!

HappyGnome likes this.
  11. tallnerd

tallnerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, i just sign up to ridibooks and i want to read the rainshower chapter. Does anyone know which episode is it? and if i want to share it with you guys what should i do?

12. tsexypants

tsexypants New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Starts at the end of 129, goes into 130

updateplease28 and pati_w like this.
  13. Alex MR

Alex MR New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, here is a reader from Spain. I have recently come in touch with the novel and i am ADDICTED. Problem is that i have not found a way to adquire the book in korean. I am DESPERATE. Alredy tried in ridinovel but can´t get pass the age confirmation for te apps are in korean and i don´t know that language. I was hoping to adquire the books and translate them with an app. Can you please help me?

14. eidyia

eidyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can log in to Ridibooks with a website translator add on or extension for your browser, or using chrome. To get past the age problem you have to do a 1:1 Support/Help contact with them, and attach a picture of your ID or Passport (you can blur out everything except your name and birthdate). Their support team is great, they got back to me very quickly, and activated my account. I wrote my messages to them in english. You can also view direct, you do not have to download them. There is a button to view them directly if you access them via your library after purchasing. To read them I am using a translator extension for firefox, or from my tablet I use the samsung translate extension for the samsung internet app.

boom2424 likes this.
  15. Deleted member 323398

Deleted member 323398 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at how other people perceive Maximillian as a "Hero", and also revered as a "Legend" among the priestesses in Book 2. Maxi thinks she's not that great, but it was actually the opposite. Her existence itself screams greatness just like the meaning of her name. Lol, I do hope King Ruben will treat her right this time because Maxi is also Whedon's pride, and she deserves more appreciation than criticism.

Max opened her mouth in surprise and looked at her up and down. Half the width of her body, slender limbs, slightly raised eyes, and a thin mouth. Three years ago, the image of a noble lady from Libadon who had been wandering around the battlefield with her came to her memory. Max asked in a serious voice.

"Why are you in Osyria…?"

"I have been studying therapy at this university since last year. Selina is also preparing in college to become a high-ranking priestess."

Max still couldn't believe it and just widened her eyes.

"You, therapy…?"

"In fact, like my lady, I wanted to learn healing magic, but I didn't have much talent in magic. Instead, I began to learn herbal medicine and healing techniques. The opposition from my family was not easy, but my father gave up after I have my hair cut." Idsilla smirked, pointing to her short hair. "I persuaded my father to change the money he had raised as my dowry and advised him to use Elba's earnings for his own marriage. And last year, I officially left them and studied abroad. Not just me. But also the priestesses who worked together in the rear support team came with the support of the monastery."

Idsilla, who had been telling her about her current situation, paused for a moment. There was a soft smile around her mouth.

"Everyone will be happy to meet Mrs. Calypse. My lady is a legend among us."

Max suddenly blushed. When the son "Red-haired lady" came to mind, cold sweat broke out on her neck.

"Well, I'm not a legendary person…they are exaggerating too much…"

"It's not an exaggeration at all. If you get the chance, visit Lenan. Mrs. Calypse story was even turned into a play."

"Wow, a play?"

Max was shaking with embarrassment. Seeing that, Idsilla laughed.

"Actually, It was a play performed by Gu Bin-won's charity event, and It was a huge success beyond expectations! As the lady's story became famous, the palace clowns even developed one and showed it in the royal banquet hall. In Lebanon, my lady is almost as famous as her husband."

Max took a firm determination in her heart that she would never go to Lebanon until her death. She was surprised at the fact that people had been inflating her acts. Seeing her cry in embarrassment, Idsilla added to comfort her.

"Don't be too embarrassed. I also appear in the play. I even come out as a vicious villain who tricked Mrs. Calypse and dragged her onto the battlefield. When I saw the play in the palace, Elba turned his back on me and said it was as an embarrassment to the family…"

"Ohh, that's not something to laugh about."

"Thanks to that, I can do what I want because the path of marriage is not for me, so I have no complaints."

Idsilla smiled, shrugged once, and tugged on her arm impatiently.

"Anyway, let's meet the priestesses. When you left, they all lamented that they couldn't say goodbye properly so they will be happy to see you again."

She saved a lot of people, but at the cost of losing their unborn baby :(

"As Selina said before, you saved our lives. Thank you very much."

Max, who tried to wave her hand to diminish it, quickly realized that the words were true and stopped. She saved their lives. She saved not only her but many people as well. That fact touched her to the bone.

Max unconsciously touched the coin on the necklace. For a long time, she had firmly believed in herself as insignificant, so it was not easy to believe that she had such a great influence on the lives of others.

But, It really did.

She felt her memories, mixed with helplessness, sadness, and frustration turn into a slightly different color.
    She was deeply tired at the thought that another annoying fight might begin. It was troublesome.
    She wasn't interested in any kind of war of nerves. She just wants to go home and relax.
    Anton gave a solemn look as if he had read her mind.

"The Allies will stay in Balbon for the time being and discuss the distribution of spoils. You too.
    I want you to join us in the council and claim the rights of the world tower."

"Me, me?"

"Yeah, you've done a lot of credit for being in charge of the rear wing. And you…You still have a reputation for your past work and you are also Lord Calypse's wife. You could have a strong presence in the council.”

Maxi looked at him with a blank face. I've never thought I was that great.
    It's something I've never seen before. While she hesitated, Anton stood up as if he had finished what he had to say.

"Anyway, the Allies will move to Balbon. All the monarchs will be staying in Osiria for an agreement.
    The knights from each country are also likely to stay there until the meeting is over. We have plenty of time, so let's go. Think about it carefully.”

As he stepped outside the barracks, Mack walked toward the wounded with a disheartened face. I had a lot on my mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2021
  16. Alex MR

Alex MR New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, i am going o try it as soon as possible.

Mxt likes this.
  17. BUTT

BUTT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii, anyone have a lists or compilations of spoilers regarding Maxi and Riftan's childish fights or disagreements? (I really think scenes like this is soo cute, I'm so proud of maxi being able to throw pine cones at Riftan LOL)

18. sepheddy

sepheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know when did this scene happen? Is it right after the 2nd war or another timeline?

19. Miriammm2000

Miriammm2000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, thanks for the spoilers, u guys are awsome :oops:
    I was wondering If someone could spoil me Riftan's thoughts on their wedding night, I've been searching and I can't find anything .. Thanks in advance :confused:

Faz26 likes this.
  20. eidyia

eidyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is right after the second war, pretty much at the end of part 2, once they have returned to ethylene castle to rest.