Spoiler Why are you so obsessed with rejecting love? | 총애를 거절하는데 왜 집착하나요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HYAwanOI, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, after a year I accidentally saw this again xD

Mikaa likes this.
  2. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why I still dislike the emperor.. ahhahaa

well the moment I read the part where shushu said 'I don't care their circumstances' it melted all my expectations about something's wrong with the emperor..

like yeah what does his circumstances matter if the fact was that she was abandoned in the first timeline..
    i maybe could forgive such incapable father, but i don't want to trust him let alone to come back to him..

But if the fact was also something biased, Idk..

That's why I'm camping here.. :sushi_sleeping:

syofiaa, Scapezz, Despaireon and 8 others like this.
  3. macrhh

macrhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still pissed at the emperor and the prince for making shushu go through hell in the first timeline. I’m really hoping that the empress and the princess get the karma they deserve and bless the Duke’s family for cherishing her in the second timeline

4. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there mtl at least? :blobsob:

5. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is ongoing though? Check the NU page.

6. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the amount of hate towards the brother and emperor is really unwarranted. Would you all think someone claiming to be your long lost daughter is actually your long lost daughter when you were told that you had a son and there was no way to test if their claims are true? It’s honestly very strange that people want the people who didn’t know any better to suffer because.... they were unaware? It really makes no sense to say, in this lifetime, where they are making an active effort after learning to make up for lost time and really be there for the mc, “they should suffer”. This novel is such a breath of fresh air from all those edgy/angsty revenge novels especially when in both lifetimes, in my humble view, the “revenge targets/people who abandoned her”are not exactly at fault for not knowing any better. I feel that it’s childish to not be satisfied with aiming for a happy life with two very decent hearted families sticking out for you as well as trying to help you get revenge. Especially in this lifetime her biological father and brother have done nothing to actually harm her and have been nothing but supportive and caring. Tldr stop calling for petty revenge over literal unaware people.

Th.ay, eunri, Plumpuppeach and 22 others like this.
  7. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stop reading for awhile so I kinda forgot about this
    not sure tho:whistle:

komo komo, Mitsuki000 and Mikaa like this.
  8. bakatarina_

bakatarina_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please interact if the fake princess got busted already and please share some details :D

9. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing she proved that she has the spirit power albeit weak cause Azuela stolen her power, only imperial family member can use spirit power, in second timeline when Azuela been tested, she has the spirit power but very weak cause she wasn't able to stole it from Shuelina anymore, that's why the Emperor can't claimed that Azuela is not his daughter, If Azuela was acknowledged as Imperial Princess for her tiny bit 'spirit power' why they can't do the same for Shuelina in 1TL? And for God Sake, he is the Emperor, he have all the resources to 'investigate', sure he is been told that it was a 'son' and already 'dead', but he don't believe the 'dead' part, that's why he is been searching for his child, if they can lie about the 'death' of the Emperor children, it's not that far fetched if they lied about the gender too.

10. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, but why does that reflect onto this life. When, they’ve proven multiple times to not be the same exact people. I still don’t find it justified to project onto a new life. Like a good example is if you know one person is a murderer in this life, but in the next, know nothing about that and are a doctor on the front line who donates most of their salary to charity. Would you say that what’s now an objectively good person should now suffer due to the actions they are unaware of? It still doesn’t make any sense to me.

11. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Simple, because Shuelina remember the past and traumatized by it, just because it didn't happened in the present won't erased the pain of the past. And they only change because Shuelina power is stronger, supposedly her power get stolen like in the past, the history will repeat itself. From the spoiler, the Emperor bumped into Shuelina in the street and recognize her right away from her father blonde hair and her mother violet blue eyes, so why couldn't he do that in the past. If the Emperor could feel the divine power, Azuela didn't have divine power when she was born, why didn't he doubt she is not his daughter then. If the Emperor and the brother is justified for not believing in her cause she don't have enough prove, Shuelina also justified not to forgive them for everything she has been through, that's why she said whatever the circumstances it doesn't matter cause it won't change the fact that she is hurt by it.

12. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not talking about the mc, I’m talking about the people in this thread. It makes no sense for them to be wishing for a horrible end for them while the mc simply rejects their attempts at showing affection for legitimate reasons. I understand her motivation, I don’t understand others’ motivation, it’s extremely edgy when you say I wish for them to end up like that halfwit of a villain, suffering or not get a happy end. The mc has actual trauma, people reading the story don’t, the author even is portraying how much they’re going to try and help the mc which does nothing but make them much more likeable in my eyes. But it is honestly bad writing what you pointed out. It doesn’t make sense how convenient they found her in this life versus the previous one, or how the bastard child of the queen gets unnoticed. That isn’t so much a flaw in the character but convenient brain switch being flipped off by the author. :/

13. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, different people experience different novels differently. A lot of us get emotionally attached to the protagonists while reading & emotions don't always follow logic.

People will always have different opinions, and that is perfectly fine as long as they're not toxic, harming others or being shoved down other people's throats.

14. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, A powerful ancient as the male lead? Makes sense considering the MC in this story has double the usual anti-marriage guards than the other similar knovels. I'm glad we didn't go towards the kinda-incest route.
    Considering the "arsenal" MC has, and including herself and the ML, I'm surprised the antagonist - the empress, azella and their minions are still standing. The marquis must be either really powerful or like cockroaches.

txtluv, Arekushieru and IsaacaHawke like this.
  15. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, found this somewhere on the wiki.
    Her father and brother ignored her because of Azela's power, the power of temptation, the power of the spirits seized from Shuelina. It was because she absorbed the power of Shuelina and destroyed the minds with the power of temptation, which became stronger, and made them believe that she was their daughter. MTLd this, so I'm not sure who's mind got destroyed but looks like it's the emperor and crown prince?
    Well, I'm not surprised since they gotta fill that hole somehow else nothing can explain why the emperor recognized her looks (and spirit power) now and not then.

16. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol nice save by the author

17. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got a cute spoiler right before the new year's day ball.:ROFLMAO:

Windy and Shushu have to go to Azela's party for the kids separately from the Grand Duke so he warns her to stay with Windy. She promises not to leave his side even if an attractive person asks her to dance and Windy goes "What're you talking about? There's no way I'd let you dance with someone else." She then jokes "I could ask someone else to dance instead of oppa" and the air turns cold cuz of the Grand Duke + Windy.

The Grand Duke suddenly whispered to me in a cold voice.
    "Y-yes?"
    "You have to stay by Windert's side. You can not trust anyone. All of them are bad."
    "That's how it is. Shushu cannot dance with a man, even if she is 100 years old."
    The Grand Duke and Windert spoke with a serious expression. They hated imagining me dancing with someone.
    "She's still a baby..."
    "What are you talking about? Anyone who sees her would fall in love."
    "Definitely."
    "How many people are looking for a cute and charming girl like Shushu? When I think about it, I worry about the future."

18. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for all the spoilers :aww:
    Here is the second cover:
    upload_2021-4-22_20-40-41.jpeg

19. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait,,
    Mc has blonde hair and purple-blue eyes,,

In promo, emperor had white/silver hair (his son too, but for him it is understandable),, so the mom have to had blonde hair, right?
    But then her mom in spoilers had white/silver hair
    Now on the 2nd cover emperor have blond hair,,

So in the end, which one of her parents have blonde hair??!

I don't know anything anymore:blobdizzy:

20. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned before when emperor described mc's mom to her that the mom has silver hair. I just checked the promo manhwa and emperor is blonde. Is there any other manhwa of this?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021