Spoiler Silver Girl, Crow Girl - Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by readerz, Apr 15, 2020.

1. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - They are on their way to the destination, but was found by one of the noble (who is finding them on the king's order). This noble is an evil one, so Evelyn was about to kill him.
    - Then he used a sucide move, which almost killed Evelyn, but Angsian used his body to sheild her on time. (This move is really powerful because it was given to him by the king, "to kill Angsian if needed").
    - Evelyn and Angsian now separated from the rest, both injured. Evelyn clearly knows that Angsian is a boy, since his boobs disappeared now because the drug is about to wear off. They both have many internal dialogue, and somehow both realize their feeling to each other (?)
    - After some first aid, now they all heading to the destination, though it's not gonna be easy now since they have to go through an enemy base instead of their original route
    - The crown prince started searching for Angsian by himself. The king ordered the nobles to put the prince safety first, and behind the scene starting to try to kill Angsian.
    - Angsian's father realized that he might not be the "real Angsian", since many things were off, but he remains calm and cold, "the decision is still the same". This is the newest chapter.

The story seems promising, but the problem is ... too many internal dialogue. And instead of showing how good the characters are, it's all someone's internal dialogue of someone else to portrait it. Moment between the two? They just stare at each other then a lot of internal dialogue happened, and then they realized they love each other. I was like "HOW???" Just how, it feels shallow to me, might be someone else's type though. Also each chapter is short that it feels dragging and tiring. Hopefully it'll be improved in the future, but to be honest based on the author's story telling style, I don't have much hope.

2. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. Yeah I found the story s development very slow too!
    i have faith for the afterpart?

samira01 likes this.
  3. Merinonoesmipresidente

Merinonoesmipresidente Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, where do u find these raw chapters?

4. river.wyles

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the translated version of my language on the official comico app :) if comico reached your country, give it a try to support the author :D

5. RoseNoir

RoseNoir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These spoilers are amazing!!

Thank you so much

6. Merinonoesmipresidente

Merinonoesmipresidente Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel translated? Besides it is updating pretty slow.

7. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  8. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. river.wyles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, this is just a quick summary

- Crown prince became crazy and start killing innocent people
    - Angsian and Evelyn confirmed their feeling to each other. Angsian finally transformed back to being a man.
    - Evelyn decided to join in and support Angsian's plan. They went back to their base, Iris, then go to capture the crown prince to use as their hostage.
    - Angsian's father is chasing after them, and his people came to rescue the crown prince. Angsian and Evelyn successfully defeated them, but now at the lastest chapter come the Duke himself, who is as strong as a god.

It's sad to say this, but it won't get any better. There are good chapters with interactions, but it's really short. Most of the time, the story is still told by inner dialogue.

podojoaa, Ceilo27, syofiaa and 4 others like this.
  10. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please:aww::aww::aww:

11. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone.. Could you please explain why is there the God and Goddes? Is there connection for that? I mentions this cause in the manhwa chapter 65, there conversation between God and Goddes.. I'm so curious :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

12. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg.. where's website you're reading? I want to know.. I really curious about the chapters after chapter 68

13. river.wyles

Reading List:
    Link
    Angsian killed his dad in the wood, and that's it. Next chapter is his coronation, and ended with Evelyn became "the saint" who revived the old la Sofir legends.

And they kiss. That's it. Pretty much good settings wasted, no climax, no actual "good" story processing. At the time the story started, Angsian and his people already "strong" enough to win, makes me wonder why they even needs to have this story, and naive politics plot. But well, that's it for a short and feels good story.

14. Rogue01

Rogue01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this story is good. You just have to see, feel and put yourself in the story.
    This story isn't about power growth. It's about revenge.
    There hidden elements in each character.

I especially like the parallel but contradiction between the 'the Hound' and Jabe.
    Both of them loved a woman who married to another man.
    Both of them protected and aided the child of the woman they loved.
    I'm curious about 'the Hound' he has reasons underneath. But still his blind faith and devotion to the crown is what destroyed him.
    He didn't care if he's doing good or not. Who wouldn't be when you're being influenced by the man you are serving, YUCK .

Inasible and readerz like this.