Spoiler Empress Wi Mokhwa

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Mar 15, 2020.

1. EternalKai83

EternalKai83 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any updates? also can someone post the link from kakao? thanks!

2. miaka_012001

miaka_012001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did not take the arrow... The b...,tard emperor used her as a shield

Muskaan2004 likes this.
  3. miaka_012001

miaka_012001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did not take the arrow... The b...,tard emperor used her as a shield

4. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not tired of human characters acting like humans. I don't read Cheating Men Must Die for the female lead.
    She didn't choose. Her body moved on its own clearly. This is to miaka as well.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    Matpatpat likes this.
  5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers?:blobpeek:

6. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Manhwa is not being updated:blobsalt:and Can we get some more spoilers please.:blob_teary::bloboh::blob_teary::aww:

7. Princesscomet

Princesscomet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys i want to spoil something n give some detail kkkk im sorry if my English is weird... Here you go....

1. We hv BL pair right here~ it was FL childhood friend and the 3rd prince. The 3rd prince fell in love with him in the first sight

2. The grey hair courtesan was a gisaeng who protect Sanggwan Soryu (female antagonist) in previous timeline. But i i guess in this timeline she will on FL's side becz FL was kind to her and treat her like a person not a mere Gisaeng like 2nd prince

3. The 2nd prince asked "amnesty" for his upcoming mistake as the reward for weapon smuggling case (he didn't event deserve it geez!). Meanwhile, our ML asked FL to be his first wife

4. About the first wife thing, actually The empress(1st prince mother) knew that ML likes FL and vice versa but if FL became the first wife of ML, his position as crown prince will be in problem. So the empress wanted FL became the 2nd wife and female antag became 1st wife

5. 2nd prince mother's position raised from consort to queen consort. So the 2nd prince (antagonist) position as a crown prince strengthen even though currently he acted like a fool prince (in other nobles eyes)

6. In one of the flashed back, in the first timeline FL had a weak pregnancy. And the shitty prince told her to let the baby go by 'accidentally' tripped in front of everyone so he'll gained sympathy.

7. On the lake where the FL n ML kissed, the FL was carried by ML because the lake has a salty water and FL feet was wounded. Since live in the 'capital' and the successor things actually was quite a stressful for FL. FL asked ML's opinion on how if they stay in the village, not go back to capital, and live together. The ML said "as you wish" *in some kind of sweet way
    I only read until ch 63. So if you want to more details and spoilers please asked away, I'll try to answer it~

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  8. Princesscomet

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to put some details from Kikimichu's post. Enjoy!

The couple and empress went to palace astronomer (more like shaman or fortune teller) to get a good marriage date. The astronomer is a man that looks young but actually very old (he even decide a good marriage date of the current emperor n empress)

When the astronomer bowed, the empress worried that something bad might happen. But the astronomer congratulated them for a great happiness in the future and said that the ML met an exceptional woman (FL) and he will be a ruler of the country.

The empress happy with the good news and asked how incredible the FL and the couples compatibility. The astronomer made an analogy of the dragon who met a crystall ball. It means they are superr compatible.

As for a good date, the astronomer said that the couple was too compatible so they didn't need a good date, every date is a good marriage date. Lol

The fortune telling session end. The empress left, and ML wanted to take the FL home. FL lied and said that she'll go home with her father (actually she want go back to the astronomer). So, the ML invited her to a very late night date for shadow puppet's show. He asked her to not bring any company (guard/servant), left the house sneakily, and spend the date only the two of them. FL worried about her reputation, since a noble lady shouldnt left the house at night, let alone with a man. He gave the FL puppy eyes. And the FL accept the date invitation.

9. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG this is such a good manhwa

10. Princesscomet

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter is quite philosophical. So it's quite hard to describe/translate it one by one. But here is what happen. After ML left, FL back to the astronom and asked for the explanation. The astronom said that FL had "Go prophecy". The Astronom recited the Go Prophecy phrase and FL didn't understand (me too)

So the astronom throw the brush into the pond of koi and created ripples. Astronom said that FL was like the water in the pond. Generally, people was the koi. But person with Go Prophecy able to move koi movements with the ripples. For short, FL able to change someone's fate (by creating ripples), but unable to ensure the changes (unable to steer the Koi to reach certain destination).

The astronom shared TMI when the ML born, the star was dim. There was no sign of power on it. That's why the king didn't immediately appoint the first prince (ML) as the crown prince. On the contrary, the star shined so bright when the 2nd prince was born. But the star represent the ignorance.

ML picked up FL for the late night date and of course FL's maid nagged her kkkkk.
    The puppet shadow shows told a sad love story. So the shows ended, a girl wearing 'net hat' crying and ML gave her handkerchief. When she wiped her tears, FL saw the girl's face and she was SANGGWAN SORYU (female antagonist)

Female antagonist (FA) want to gave the handkerchief back and ML politely refuse it. FA asked if she could walked along with them til reach the gate because her carriage was parked over there and she was afraid to walk there by herself bcz it was dark.

At the gate, FA thanked them and asked for their name. But her maid oppose it by saying that FA didn't need to know gisaeng's name. ML was in fury hearing that accusations. The maid said that the accessories FL wearing was belonged to Danhee (gray-hair Gisaeng). So the maid thought that ML n FL were from red district.

"What happened actually?" ML asked FL coldly. FL explained that she was friends with Gisaeng named Danhee and swap the accessories as a token of friendship. ML didn't respond any word and changed the subject by asking her to hurry home. FL confronted ML "Your highness, are you by any chance uncomfortable with me whom befriend with a lowly gisaeng?"

TO BE CONTINUED

ML changed the subject again even after being confronted. And they have a quarrel~ the quarrel was quite long but mostly it was confrontation from FL. ML always changed the subject each time being confronted by saying "enough for tonight" "let's go home"

FL was upset and said that she'll go to the most dangerous area instead of going home. ML was flustered and said that he was upset with the accessories that might been touched by other men, with the maid whom disgrace FL. He had been anxious with the astronom things. He confused with his feelings because he became overly protective and jealous over FL. It upset and embarrassed him.

FL cheered him up and said it was love and it's okay to feel that way, no need to upset and embarrassed over it. "Bcz I'll always adapt with your temperature" then it explained in narration that every feeling has its temperature. Sometime it's hot/cold. But the important thing is keep adapting with each others temperature. So there's no one being burnt/frozen and we'll be comfortable with eachother temperature.

The last narration is so thoughtful n sweet. My trans might don't do the justice but i hope the message reach all of you

Thx for reading, proofread are welcome

11. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

Princesscomet likes this.
  12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the spoilers:aww::blob_pompom:

Princesscomet likes this.
  13. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. saint--14xiv

saint--14xiv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's chapter 90
    The prince Jejun is sulking. The Empress wants him to get married again, even though he just got married to Mokhwa -_-' I kinda feel bad for Mokhwa because she gonna have to share her husband with another woman. Mokhwa's title is royal concubine and Soryu is gonna be Empress( if she marries Jejun of course, but from what i read Soryu's father is a very greedy man. He pressures her to marry prince Jejun. She doesn't look too keen about it idk what's her deal anyway back to chapter 90...) Prince Jejun doesn't want to go to Soryu's house to propose. Mokhwa still try to persuade him to go even though she seemed unwilling too. He's dissapointed of her response and heads to the door and thank god he turned around because Mokhwa didn't look well. She says she's fine and said he should go. He's still stubborn. He's walking towards her just in time to catch her fainting...... The physcian examining her says '' She's pregnant. Congratulations your highness '' The look of happiness on their faces ^__^ Ah me too I'm happy for them. They're gonna be parents .

And to her past son.....i hope he's gonna be reborn as her son in this life.

I'm relieved she chose to marry Jejun instead of Lee Gajun. I mean their relationship is pure, no schemes, no manipulation, no toxic bullshit... just love. Also, prince Jejun is head over heels and he brags about being happy with Mokhwa to his bodyguard XD lmao adorable

the raw chapters : https://batotoo.com/series/81131

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  15. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers more !! Please!!

16. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers pls? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

17. saint--14xiv

Reading List:
    Link
    *This is my attempt of translation. It's not perfect but hope y'all enjoy, even though my English is basic*

The next day.....

Lee Jejun didn't look too pleased looking at Mokhwa

Mokha: ''You must change clothes''She showed him his outfit for the day.

Jejun: ''Where should I go to actually have to wear such fine clothes?''He didn't look too keen about it and neither does she

Mokhwa: ''....You have to go to sanggwan residence''she sighed

Jejun: ''Where in the world is there a wife who prepares silk clothes and sends her husband to another woman's birthday party?''he tried to argue about it

Mokhwa: ''It's here''She handed him his clothes, but he was still adamant not to go. They're both stubborn.

He sighed and got up from his seat and kissed her cheek

Jejun: ''Should i go?''He tried changing her mind again

Mokhwa: ''Yes''She doesn't want him to go either, but she promised the Empress.

Jejun: ''Seriously? ''He started kissing her neck

Mokhwa: ''Be careful on the road''She handed him his clothes and he pulled away dissapointed

Jejun: ''You really are, huh….the type of person who doesn't easily say the things I want to hear''He snatched his clothes from her, that surprised her. All she could do was watch him leave and suddenly feeling unpleasant...

Mokhwa: ''Uhh! ''She felt nauseous ''He stopped on his tracks ''Ah no. I'm fine''She assured him

Jejun: ''Fine? when your face looks so pale''He started to worry

Mokhwa: ''Don't worry and go''She felt dizzy and her legs started to give up. He ran towards her.

Jejun: ''How can i not worry?''

Mokhwa: ''Uph!!''She fell on her knees

Jejun: ''!!''
    And everything went black ''Hey, Seok dong!!! quickly call a phisician!!''

Lee Jejun looked nervous looming behind the Physician, who was reading the lady's pulse. The Physician turned to Jejun.

Physician: ''She is pregnant. Congratulations, your highness''

Jejun: ''Really? Seriously?''His face lit up. Mokhwa smiled.

Physician: ''Yes. but now shouldn't be the time for you to be nauseous. is there something bothering you?''he asked the lady and she turned her gaze to her husband.

Seok-dong: ''You are great, but you are not sensitive''as he entered the room
    ''Physician, I will take you. Please follow me.''he showed the Physician the way out

Jejun: ''I'm sorry for making you nervous''He touched her hand and placed it on his cheek

Mokhwa: ''Not really''She shaked her head

Seok-dong: ''Oh yes, your highness. I just wanted to ask just in case, are you leaving today...?''He asked

Jejun: ''No''He said focused on Mokhwa

Seok-dong: ''Exactly. I thought it was like that''He chirped

Jejuj walked towards him

Seok-dong: ''...!''

Jejun: ''Seok-dong''

Seok-dong: ''Yes? ''

Jejun: ''Represent me and go with Prince Yoo and and Prince Gyeong''He whispered

Seok-dong: ''With both of them?''He whispered back '' to a woman's birthday party? isn't that excessive?''He seemed uncomfortable

Jejun: ''Anyway you have to show sincerity when replacing me who can't come. Meet Gajun and persuade him.''

Seok-dong: ''Your highness, don't tell me you want to meet the lady of the Sanggwan family with His highness...?''He seemed worried

Jejun: ''Go hurry''He nudged him

Seok-dong: ''Ah, yes!''He left in a hurry

Jejun looked serious watching Seok-dong leave.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    lostross, Rin.rinaaa and _artemis_ like this.
  18. saint--14xiv

Reading List:
    Link
    Jejun: Go hurry

Seok-dong: ''Yes''

He watched him leave before closing the window

Mokhwa: ''I already told you not to worry about me. This is a direct order from Her Majesty the Queen, so you should go to the party''He looked back and then walked towards her

Jejun: ''Oho. Lie down''He said helping her

Mokhwa: ''Your excellency''She looked worried

Jejun: '' Today I have to think of a good name for my son''he kneeled beside the bed
    '' Nothing else is more important than this, right?''He smiled brightly, placing a hand on her belly

She closed her eyes feeling content
    Sanggwan Residence

Sanggwan Tak
    ( Minister of Justice and Sanggwan Soryu's father): ''Finally the day has come where you and His Highness the Prince of Jin meet. You can't lose heart. No one will be able to take that position from you'' He smiled, his eyes filled with greed.

Soryu looked worried

Soryu: '' Even though he already has a wife...''she whispered

Tak: ''What?''

Soryu: ''No. It is nothing''She smiled

Tak: ''From now on you also have to stop going out quietly every night to watch those stupid plays. I'm afraid you'll think strange things because the content it shows is full of evil''

Soryu: ''Not at all, really.''She defended '' The play is only about burning love''She looked so naive and innocent '' Between two predestined people''

Her father looked at her sternly

Tak: ''Anyway you are forbidden to go out until the wedding day arrives''He opened the door ''I will call you when his majesty the prince of Jin has come, so stay here.''

Soryu: ''Father!''She called
    ''.........I really hate....''She said clenching her dress and looking like she's about to cry

She suddenly remembered Lee Gajun's face

Soryu: '' Wouldn't he appear suddenly on a day like this...?''She wished ''Like destiny....''
    Lee Gajun is heading to the Sanggwan residence, followed by the Third Prince Yoo and The Head of the inspection department.

Prince Yoo: '' Sometimes that brother... loves to order people. Why do I have to go to the Sanggwan family's daughter's birthday party that I've never even met''He looked bored ''Really exhausting.. ''

Head of inspection department: ''He said mokhwa is pregnant. On a day like this, he must be by Mokhwa's side''

Prince Yoo: '' Really? is that my business? Besides, why are they having kids so soon? ''They glared at each other
    ''Why are you always so sensitive whenever I talk about sister-in-law, anyway?

Head of inspection department: ''If you already know, you have to keep your words until you die''

Prince Yoo: '' Wow, that's outrageous...so outrageous...''He's being over dramatic
    He turned to Lee Gajun '' Why did the he come along, anyway?''

Lee Gajun turned to look at him. The second prince gulped.

Gajun: ''Looks like we've arrived''

Prince Yoo: ''Hahaha. Right''

Sanggwan Tak greeted the guests at the entrance and noticed them

Tak: ''You? what's wrong with the two princes and the head of the inspection department....come to the Sanggwan residence?''The three of them greeted Sangwan Tak

Head of inspection department: ''You must not be happy for welcoming an uninvited guest, but....we came here at the request of His Highness the Prince of Jin''

Tak: ''At his request?''

Head of inspection department: '' Today her highness So-ui, the Majesty's wife of King Jin has been.....''

*At the palace, Prince Jejun and Mokhwa is having their happy moment. Prince Jejun seemed to cherish her*

''checked her pulse and declared pregnant. Because of her unstable pregnancy condition. So, like it or not… his highness decided to keep her noble highness so-ui company...So, we ask for your understanding. Lord minister of justice. ''

This information angers Sanggwan Tak on the inside, but managed to keep a straight face.

Sanggwan Tak: '' Well, if that's the reason... what can I do. ''He smiled, surprising Lee Gajun and Prince Yoo seemed already bored
    '' Isn't that a much more important thing than my daughter's birthday?''

Prince Yoo: ''Ahem!''he stepped in '' How about we take a look at the Sanggwan family's party venue? '' He looked like he wanted everything to get over with

Tak: '' Come on, over here''He gestured to the three of them to follow him. Prince Yoo followed him, leaving behind Prince Gajun and the Head of the inspection department.

Gajun: '' You lied about her unstable pregnancy right?''

Head of inspection department: '' Do you wish so, Your Highness Prince Gyeong?''he glared at him

Gajun: '' How could it be. ''He sighed '' Isn't that the imperial family's first grandson? must be worth more than gold.''He said walking away from him

He watched the Third Prince walking away, rather wary of him.

Head of inspection department: ''Is he happy to come here because he wants to get something?''

lostross and _artemis_ like this.
  19. saint--14xiv

Reading List:
    Link
    My attempt of translating what the characters are saying. The advanced chapters are in
    https://batotoo.com/series/81131

Soryu sitting on the bed alone and frustrated

Soryu: ''Even though it's already the peak of the event, why haven't I been called yet. '' She turned to the window and saw people gathering in the yard'' I'm the main character here, why isn't my face shown? What will I be considered?''

She turned away from the door, hesitating ''I cannot!''

''I should at least go out and see the situation''She opened it
    Dancers are dancing and the music is playing. Everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Guest1: ''I don't see Miss Soryu...''

Sanggwan Tak: ''Suddenly she has a stomach ache''

Guest2: '' Geez, even though it's a very beautiful day''

Soryu peeked hiding behind a pillar

Soryu: ''When do i have a stomach ache. Liar!...''She walked to show herself, but she felt someone grab her. It was the third prince Lee Gajun

Soryu: ''!!''
    ''Ah, you surprised me!''

Gajun: ''Ssh''

Soryu: '' Gosh..! what a surprise''She said blushing

He found her amusing

Gajun: ''If you leave now, you will be scolded later. Because my brother, your fiancé didn't come today''

Soryu: '' Scolded why?''

Gajun: '' Because you do not need to show your face to anyone other than the Prince of Jin.''

Soryu: '' But, you saw my face right?''She asked with an innocent face

Gajun: ''Me?''He pointed himself

Soryu: '' Correct. you saw me, your highness the Prince of Gyeong.''
    '' It will be very difficult if you appear suddenly like this''She looked away from him

'' Actually i like this''She blushed '' If you don't want the trouble of being involved with me, it's better if you go''

He stepped closer, she blushed. *The zoom out seemed like they kissed*

At the Empress' Palace

Empress: '' What?!''She angrily slammed her fist on the table '' Yesterday, the prince Jejun did not go to the Sanggwan residence?''

Lady-in-waiting: '' Yes, your Majesty. He decided to stay at his house....After seeing her highness, So-ui''

Empress: '' How dare he disobey my orders''She rubbed her temple
    '' Wi So-ui is pretty smart too''

Lady-in-waiting: '' No, Your Majesty. In fact, she also has the same desire as you... .She wants the prince of jin and miss Soryu to get married. It seems she accidentally made His highness unable to leave''

Empress: '' The reason she agreed to the marriage doesn't mean she gave up on her husband's heart, right?''

'' I chose Soryu as the consort of the Prince of Jin because to make Jejun the emperor it required the strength of the Soryu family......
    After the Prince of Jin gets the throne, he will give his love and will make her his queen''

'' She has subdued the Prince of Jin... She is not a child to be underestimated. ''

Lady-in-waiting: '' Then, do you have any other plans?''

The Empress slammed her fist on the table
    Empress: ''I will give strength to Soryu''she declared *Seriously, this old hag is annoying*
    Mokhwa and husband paying their respects and announcing the great news

Emperor: '' Great! great! Finally, i get to see my first grandchild''The Emperor seemed elated'' Did you guys come up with a name?'' The Empress also looked pleased*Fake a** b*tch*

Jejun: ''Ah, about that...''

Mokhwa: ''If you want to give a name, it will be a great honor for our son''

Emperor: ''Let me think''He closed his eyes ''How about Seowon? The name is suitable for a prince or a princess''

Mokhwa: ''On behalf of Seowon, i thank Your Majesty''

20. saint--14xiv

Reading List:
    Link
    The episode starts where it left off

Emperor: ''How about Seowon? The name is suitable for a prince or a princess''

Mokhwa: ''On behalf of Seowon, i thank Your Majesty''

Jejun: ''Thank you''

Emperor: '' Doesn't the queen have a present to give her? This is our first grandchild.''

Empress: '' I've sent many gifts to the King of Jin's residence before. It's possible that Wi So-ui's room had now become a treasure trove.''

Mokhwa: '' It's all too much for me''

Empress: '' I already gave a gift to the Wi so-ui. Now it's the King of Jin's turn''

Mokhwa: ''I have received a gift from him''The prince turned his head looking at her fondly*awwe :blob_blush:*

The Empress pretended to think for a moment then

Empress: ''How about we throw a party for Miss Soryu at the Palace?'' *middle finger*

The couple looked stunned

Empress: '' Your grief about the king of jin ... will surely go away'' *i don't get what she mean in the last part*
    Danhee already sewing baby clothes for Mokhwa

Danhee: '' Am i making this too early?''

Heok: '' Is that baby clothes?''

Danhee: ''Yes''

Heok: '' Ah, yes''

Awkward silence....

Heok: '' I came here because I wanted to congratulate her on her pregnancy''

Danhee: '' I will take you ''

Heok: '' But, Mokhwa is fine, right? She's not very angry, is she?''

Danhee: '' Yes?''

Heok: '' You haven't heard? he said the queen wanted to throw a party for Sanggwan Soryu ''

Danhee: '' No. after returning from the palace yesterday, she did not show any changes. She's still the same.''

Heok: ''Really?''
    Heok and Mokhwa playing Go/chinese chess

Heok: ''Wow, new formation...''

Mokhwa: ''....''

Heok:'' So, when is the party being held?''

Mokhwa: ''Next month''

Heok: '' I did not expect the palace to hold a party for Sanggwan Soryu.''
    '' Is the party meant to set the wedding date?''
    '' This is the last chance to stop Sanggwan Soryu''

Mokhwa: '' Why should it be stopped? Sanggwan Soryu must become the consort of the King of Jin so that the path to the throne will be stronger''

Heok: '' If there's something you want, just say it''

Mokhwa: '' There is not any''

Heok: '' Whatever it is, just say it.''

Mokhwa: '' I told you there is none''

Heok: '' Can be bad if there is nothing you want''
    '' There are countless scholars being promoted this time. You want to meet them?''

Mokhwa: '' I don't want to do that''

Heok: '' You know? Now you look so stupid''

Danhee spilled the tea

Danhee: '' Enjoy the tea''

Heok: '' What are you telling me to drink, anyway?''
    '' And,you?''He looked at Mokhwa

'' You're the one who brought me to Gyeongseong. I thought you had a good plan.''

'' Or at least have ambition''

'' Many noble women live the same life as you. Live the life you have been given. Hiding anger and patience without others knowing.''
    '' Afraid of being criticized because you are a strong wife. If you want to live like that, then why do you need me?''

Mokhwa: '' The king of jin is a good man. I just hope there is someone who can help him by his side...''

Heok: '' Very funny''

Mokhwa: ''Hyeok''

Hyeok: '' The effort to make him ascend the throne is not difficult''
    ''I wouldn't have followed you if that was the goal from the start.''

Mokhwa: '' So what do you want?''

Heok: '' I will make you a strong Queen equal to the Emperor''

'' Long ago...there was queen who was called the 'heavenly queen...''

He abruptly stood up
    '' I won't let you die in vain like that'' <----I think what he meant with the last part is that there was a queen called a 'heavenly queen' because she was basically a Saint, most likely never got jealous and lived quietly, like what FL is doing right now. She was probably docile and submissive to her husband and this Queen certainly lived a pitiful life. Her best friend doesn't want FL to live that kind of life and want her to be ambitious/fierce/badass Queen...
    P.s: Everybody should have a Heok in their life. He's honestly the best bff.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022