Spoiler Duchess of the Glass House

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by summer-162, Jan 23, 2021.

1. ChiZuki

ChiZuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No wonder why the king would get angry at them coz his ideal partners for his children decided to get married together and ruined his plan. sorry king you're 1 reincarnation late. Hahaha

I'm also curious as to what was the 2nd prince's offer at chapter 17. And it looks like even though heathville supports the 2nd prince, the prince doesn't like edhart/Edgar.
    :hmm:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  2. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ml said in ch 16 that the 2nd prince doesn't support his family while the 1st one dosen't support her family
    but who do they support ? or which prince each family support? it's not mentioned

the king is fishy, considering how reina was raised as a cursed child who would support her marriage with the prince & why would he want that in the 1st place unless he knows about her powers or he just wanted to control the two powerful duke houses

By.Eve, Viliel, augacutan and 2 others like this.
  3. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean.. honestly who IS on her side besides her future son and well hes a bit to young now in the present lol- and I suppose her husband..kinda Not even sure about her brother? and I assume the spirits (though thats a power in and of itself) But so many enemies. Also .. how far in until her father is taken out ?

cjburaira, Viliel, chiri.ru and 2 others like this.
  4. aisara.canessa

aisara.canessa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    trash imperial family can go to hell together

By.Eve, Uncopyright and Viliel like this.
  5. ChiZuki

ChiZuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah now i remember it's about the mine. he's probably asking Reina for support coz she technically own the mine not her husband.
    and yeah i also guess the same the king probably want to have a handle on both ducal houses

sorry i also don't know yet coz i cant translate the novel. it's hard to type korean for google translation. i was only able to google translate the spanish manga. hehe let's hope for more spoilers :aww::aww::blobpopcorn::blobhighfive:

chiri.ru, rock.doll and sirwence like this.
  6. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all the spoilers and the manga so my questions and thoughts about it are:

Is The FL daughter of her house because in the manga the mom said that as the FL grow bigger she looks like the mom's sister. (So my thoughts, are that maybe the FL was adopted into the family. Maybe her real parents died. So maybe this is the reason why the father thinks FL is curse. He thinks that she kills her parents through a curse.) I need to know if she really is a real daughter or adopted?

And the thing about ML from the earlier spoilers the ML did not abuse the FL neglectful yes, because he is working at the capital and aside from dukedom resposibilities there is also the war for the crown, so he trust his servant reports of the things that is happening in his house. And him not being aware of what is happening in his own house is because he trusted his servant to be loyal and will not betray his trust on them. Which is a mistake as seen in the manga in the 1stTL the FL just go with the flow, when the servant disrespects her, neglecence in duty, abusive in a sense that they would serve her spoiled food and the butler turns blind eye to it. She does not reproach them, because she was used to it when she was at her own house before.

Its not an excuse but its not a heavy sin that you would scorn the ML with so much hate. I think most of the hate should go to the father as said in the spoiler he was the one who has a hand in all of this, while the ML was made unaware by making him so busy by the royals with push and pull fight for the throne.

And which Grandfather was the only one to love the FL is it from the father side or mom side?

How about the royal in the mothers side of the family, how are they to FL?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    cjburaira, Viliel, Elvirgo and 3 others like this.
  7. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    I see everyone wondering about the scene in the synopsis where Edhar cried as Leina asked for the divorce, so I’ll explain it briefly.

It was a scene when Leina woke up after unconscious for 2 weeks after she went rampage bcs she overused her power as they were fighting against the professional assassins that people (still don't know who they are, bcs they were wearing masks) sent to kill Leina and El.

When unconscious, she met the grown up El from the first TL in the abyss or something like that and they were chatting for a short time, and El said that she doesn't have to hold back (what she wanted to do) bcs of El and asked her to wake up.

When she woke up, she found Edhar was sitting and holding her hand. Edhar confessed his feelings for her that he loves her and afraid to lose her, but instead of answered his feeling, Leina asked him why did he neglect her in the first TL, and Edhar didn't say the real reason about her father's threat and answered it vaguely that he didn't have power to protect her or to realize his feelings.

After that Leina remembered what El said to her that she didn't have to hold back for him, so Leina asked for a divorce.

“Edhar, I’m... going to divorce you.”

Edhar breathed a long sigh when the word divorce came out of her mouth and opened his lips slowly.

“.....Alright.”

The man who had always pretended to be indifferent, closed his eyes as if he could not stand the words he uttered.

And that day, for the first time in two lives Leina saw him cry.

He was crying like a lost child.

8. elijahavery

elijahavery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end they are divorced?
    Btw may i know what chapter is that? Thanks

9. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still dont understand why he refused to just .. tell the real reason to her; at that point it would have been the superior move instead of just vague mutterings

10. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    To lock the stable door when the steed is stolen.

11. Orange Oranges

Orange Oranges Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First time making a post here. This story is painful but I can't stop reading. I have been thinking about this story for a while today... FL's family, ML, and his ex make me very mad. Although, ML is slightly likable in recent chapters, the original TL him leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

At first I thought I wouldn't mind FL and ML together at the end. But the more I think about it, the stuffier it felt. I think I would prefer if she divorce him, and maybe eventually forgive him for the other TL. I don't think I want FL to be with him in that way. Maybe she can introduce him as a friend and her son's father. With how FL is changing, I don't think FL will need a man Ito be happy.

Melita_H, Bella94, cjburaira and 17 others like this.
  12. Changingchangie

Changingchangie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone pick this novel? It's a shame that nobody continued it, and it's also a shame I can't read korean and translate it for you guys

13. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread show how ppl read so much manhwa or novel with those prototype of gary stu type of characters.

Divorcing the ML would be the worst decision as a mother.
    She might have money but she doesnt have power.

her father is trying so hard to make her suffer who's going to help her ?

The royalty seeing her being alone thats exactly what they wants if they want to use her as a pawn and milk all her assets whos going to help her ?

The ML might not be the best but hes the only one who can ensure her safety as a woman and as a mother not every novel has a hidden gary stu type of characters who will worship the MC for plot reason.

14. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw chapter 21 of the manhwa in raws! One of the spoilers here was shown! The part where Elle discovered about Reina as his true mother and got mad at his father.
    Basically as spoiled before, Elle confronts his father. He tells him that it was all his fault. All his fault on why he grew up believing that his real mother was monica who was the one who killed his real mother (reina). After 15 years, elle became a spiritist thus, he saw the fragments of reina's suffering in that abandoned building. He was suffering so much that he became crazy. He was also so mad at ML since he still looked so indifferent even after causing both mother and son pain. Thus, he locked the ML up to that abandoned building where reina died in order to let him feel firsthand on how much reina suffered there. In there, ML saw the fragments of reina's life. And then the manhwa went to how ML first met reina in the glasshouse. There was a banquet, i think, and both brothers from Duke Heathville went. And his brother talked bad about him like "he's(ML) arrogant so don't mind him" and yeah, ML was bored (i think he wasn't able to interact due to his brother) from the party so went out and discovered the glasshouse which ultimately saw MC. He saw how sad her eyes were and it reminded him of himself (of how he tried to become indifferent because of his surroundings) and that's why he comforted her. And then it also shows how MC's father asked ML to marry MC so that he can become duke. ML asks what is the catch. MC's father says he should never love MC. He just have to leave her alone. End of chapter

15. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Srsly why doesn’t he just tell her about her father being a bitch and his schemes like work together damnit ur not gonna solve everything just by yourself since there’s so many disadvantages :facepalm:

Bella94, cjburaira, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  16. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is because he was emotionless as it was implied in one of the spoilers previously. Like he didn’t know what the feeling he had towards MC, so he didn’t bother to give her more information and relied on status, servants and promises. But in current life if he really remembers the previous TL it’s just weird to keep everything to himself because it’s obvious MC won’t suffer any more emotional blows even if she knew about her father’s plots. She’s strong and confident to do everything for her kid’s happiness.

17. Drayne

Drayne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, poor girl just can't catch a break. :(

Caroline0101 and rock.doll like this.
  18. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the trashy father of the MC meets his right end or not?

19. Nidlx

Nidlx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiiitttt does also the ml remember his 1st life ?

20. Fudgex

Fudgex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he does. He's the one who reversed time. Both the fl and ml remember their past lives.

Melita_H, jenny, syofiaa and 19 others like this.