Spoiler Emilone's Temptation Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rero00, Jul 1, 2020.

1. polkadats

polkadats Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cousin? as far as i know it was never mentioned the princess cousin. only her older brother who has a silver hair and pair of blue eyes.

yes. it was hinted in the novel that the princess might be connected to the demon. even her brother whose supposedly one of her fishes wants to protect the saintess in return she shouldn't contact the princess.

in the party whereas it was for the saintess I've had a hunched that it was the princess who made the chandelier break and even went as far as putting poisoned on the chandelier.

in chapter 16?17? there was a scene where the saintess discovered that the princess can use magic when she saw the vase that has been broken, repaired again. she thought, 'is the princess a wizard?'

honestly, i seem to feel that the 4 interest were bewitched by her. she has a power, right? there was also a time when the saintess thought, 'this is bad. im being charmed by her' or something like that.
    i feel bad for the 4 love interest, especially, Reneben. he's such a cutie.

yes. it was something like divine punishment. she was irritated by the fact the wizard throw a child into the demon. if she didn't protect the child it would have been eaten by the demon.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
    toleneram, Alniyat, Tobbit and 24 others like this.
  2. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep that's why I've stated beforehand that I'm not sure with the details as much since I've read it weeks ago.

Agreed. Honestly,the princess is really fishy but she seems to have a lot to do with the current happenings related to the saintess. But on why she does that,as of now we just have to wait for further updates and just make our own theories :cry::cry:

toleneram, Alniyat, Nikibunny and 7 others like this.
  3. hanihoney

hanihoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To answer your question. Princess's [mother] was [a sister of ML's father] which mean there cousin. I mean the guy on the cover with red eyes and brown hair is her cousin. Not her brother hehe

That's the only thing I remember.

toleneram, Alniyat, Jian Yue and 16 others like this.
  4. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not want any ML from Princess 'fishes'. Hope the MC find someone more suitable for her.

Needing for more spoilers:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Scapezz, Yur_, Viliel and 7 others like this.
  5. polkadats

polkadats Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can smell second lead syndrome.

Lunicylle, IzeeWeeb, Viliel and 3 others like this.
  6. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump

Viliel likes this.
  7. Elitzenthereader

Elitzenthereader New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate Veron, idk why, maybe bc he's princess brother? I just hate him the moment he first appeared.

zozoshawky, Korleone, Scapezz and 3 others like this.
  8. renjunism

renjunism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need spoilerrrrr

Viliel likes this.
  9. karevamp

karevamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Viliel likes this.
  10. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got bored in the middle so I stopped round the beginning of book 2 and just jumped to a bit of the epilogue. This book is hard to MTL tbh.

Anyway, I might be wrong about this but:

Ronella and ML are cousins. Their mother is from the kingdom he is from or something like this. In the epilogue, the Saint has them both of them on either side in the banquet and they are lightheartedly fighting for MC's favour. FL shows her true scheming face and the Saint seems to enjoy it. ML manipulated things to kick out the CP, and also somehow Ronella's brother was exiled for some reason so Ronella is now the Crown Princess.

Also, apparently the imperial family was experimenting on humans. The emperor had a child with an elf and was using and experimenting on the half blood for his healing powers. MC finds out about this and with ML's help goes to flip over the imperial palace and save the prince. That half-elf prince becomes king later on.

MC also goes to the country of ML to help him get the throne of the king (ML is the fourth prince). I think they get something married or something similar to that (maybe MC can't get married because shes's a saint? Sorry didn't read the middle). MC is known as the one who cleaned up the previous empire (where she transmigrated first) and turned ML's kingdom into the current empire.

MC and ML are on good terms with the high priest Rene. Jessie also becomes the right hand of MC in the temple because she's good at admin and organizing things.

Idk fully but ML is very manipulative which is fun for MC. In the first meeting, he acts passively when a corrupt noble tries to sexually assault him during the Goddess Festival (celebrating the Saint) to get MC to save him and notice him. Even though he is extremely strong and quite a good warrior, he's extremely good at acting weak and innocent. (I don't mean to say this in a victim blaming way - just describing the circumstances).

Afterwards, he says that his country is trying to revive back the banned slavery, knowing the Saint is trying to bring back commoners rights, and asks her to come to his country and help her. She knows that he's greedy for her power and probably has another purpose but is amused by him and agrees to come and help.

She also uses this incident to shake the empire's imperial power as they were upset with how she was shaking things up. It's said that wherever the Saint is, the country and imperial power is blessed.

As for the rest, hopefully someone else will spoil! Cause I stopped before
    goes to ML's country. Tbh, the pace is too slow for the amount of things happening and the shift kinda focuses away from Ronella and her fishery. Also the dialogue is totally incomprehensible at some points to me.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  11. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    desperately thirsting for more spoilers and raws if available i'll MTL if i need to llol
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Creolenerd likes this.
  12. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ❤️
    Can you please tell what exactly is og fl(princess) is she a demon?? What is the smell they talk about whenever near MC?

Viliel and Mikaa like this.
  13. Lydianne_Pyria

Lydianne_Pyria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Out of curiousity, did any of the Princess' fishes (Crown Prince, Duke, and Reneben specifically) fall in love with MC? Or are they just have high respect for her?

I don't if she is a demon or a dark wizard or whatever. But to the question about the smell that coming from MC, it's probably had something to do with what she eats, like the candies and the herbal tea.

See that whenever people eat it, they wanted to throw it up? It probably has to do with divine power mixing with whatever spell or power the Princess puts on them.

And it's probably the reason why the Princess wants to get rid of MC. Because she (MC) is a danger for her (The Princess) and might ruin her (The Princess) plans.

Evidence:
    1. The chandelier falling off to injured Reneben but MC's the one who got hurt (Planned Murder?).
    2. The candy jar filled with herbal (?) candies that MC gifted for the Crown Prince is dropped by a servant (Because the Princess doesn't want her spell being destroyed by the divine power in the candies).
    3. The demons that attacked the temple in the day where MC had a meeting with the nobles (2nd Planned Murder?)
    I think from this alone, even if the Princess is not a demon, she's still an evil person.

14. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking about the first question as well

15. Thinkokoro

Thinkokoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know my english Is not good, but i want to tried make summary, hope you can understand it.

• they continue to seduce each other, (Alois drinking in the same glass as her)
    • She having fun observed him, In the same time the crown prince come to the hall.
    • She tried to hide from crown prince and Alois noticed that so he suggested to go to the terrace.
    • they tried to head there but the crown prince stop them
    • Since She had lost any trust in the Crown Prince, She thought that there was no need to greet him in a formal way.
    • The crown prince asked her about Marquis of Chebolhi ( the one who harrased Alois) say did she have to do that and It's not fair to punish the nobles for 'just such a thing'. Although he was rude in front of her, he want her to return the title of marquis, which is now confiscated.
    • Of course she said she doesn't want and said if she left this country, would he still be able to talk to her like that.
    • The Crown Prince's face distorted. He said that there is no such thing in history (the saint moving to the other country)
    • she said then she would be the first one doing it and purposely pushed Alois behind her like she try to hide him.
    • the crown prince get mad thinking that because of Alois, she want to go.
    • she stop the crown prince and said he wanted too much from a temple that was not tied to anything in the first place
    • and then suddenly monster appear, everyone screaming and the windowpane break.
    • there was two monster with red fur and red eyes and crawling around the window.
    • strangely, she fell the monster just after her. She borrow sword from some one but Alois holding her back, he want to help her so she handed over the sword to him and grab a dagger.
    • If you asking where the crown prince?, He hide with the other nobles. LOL
    • she tried to make the other go out of the hall, but they don't want, they believe if there is a saint in there they would safe.

Shion Lee, veivei, toleneram and 32 others like this.