Spoiler I Turned Wild After Being Doted On By The Big Bosses

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chibiiscute, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Chibiiscute

Chibiiscute Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone who has read it tell me when Dr. Luo and Huo Shidu and any others like the Qin mother and father all the other family Qin including the bitch fake daughter finds out that Pei Yunge is "YG" the genius not to mention YUN her musical genius identity OK just read chapter 1055 and Huo Shidu seems to know when did that happen? there have been a few repeated chapters and missing chapters so maybe that is why

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing as you have made it past ch 1000, can you share some spoilers?

Does the writing stay as impossible to read as it was in the first 30 chapters?
    Who are the major characters?
    Any big plot points?

4. Chibiiscute

Chibiiscute Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think translating into English from Chinese is hard especially annoying is the, she instead of he and vice versa you learn to read between the lines there is still to be revealed the black hand but something to do what happened with Huo Shidu mother who was a physics genius and her work journals hidden in the 191 library and little Momo family who tried to take him away little Momo not being his brother or half brother still not clear about it

kawaii12345 likes this.
  5. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link