Discussion Finals are coming QAQ

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MisterBubbles, Apr 22, 2021.

1. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    It is that time of the semester for me again...:blobfearful:

I hated high school, but at least I didn't have to deal with finals until the end of May.
    Hahaha.... and now I want to cry.

Last night, I had a nightmare that I failed a final and my professor then proceeded to eat all the cash (it was like an unending rain) that was in my wallet. I woke up almost crying.

Mark my words, I will work proficiently and with diligence so I can be done with finals earlier and with less stress than last semester and the yester-year!!!! :blobhero:

Anyway, I just wanted to make this post to also help encourage my fellow college-goers that are prepping for finals:

We can do this!!!! We won't lose thousands of dollars because of a stupid 2 letter grade weighted final. We will make it.... And then we can enjoy a summer without as much stress!!! a work-free summer is not included in this shitty pep talk :cookie:

Once the worst is over, we can indulge ourselves in the of abundance of novels on this site :blobpopcorn:
    I look forward to that day with great anticipation, and I hope you do, too :aww:

Basically, I'm looking forward to the day that I can fucking crash (because, y'know, the effects of stress and exhaustion) for a day and genuinely relax and pretend I don't exist or that I don't have responsibilities. For me, that day is May 5th. :cookie:

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    All the best! Think of all the novels you could read once you're done with your finals :blob_pompom:

3. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you, by any chance, tell yourself this exact same thing during the previous semester as well?

gtreed and MisterBubbles like this.
  4. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am fairly responsible student, no anime dunce moments for me lol

When I was talking about the yester-year, I was talking about when 2 of my professors dropped all contact with me because that was when COVID hit my area (the university had us go home and be fully online) and I had to end up doing 1/2 a semester's work for two classes in 2 weeks because those said professors didn't talk to us and didn't tell us what we needed to do until that point believe me when I say I wanted to die:cookie:

Last semester, I was taking 19 credit hours, so I just had a big work load in general and finals were really stressful.

But this semester- I am determined to make my finals experience as easy as possible (by starting everything a little early and working bit by bit.)

However, I am still stressed :sweating_profusely:

Halcyon Observer likes this.
  5. Hamski

Hamski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My college made my life easy by giving us 3 COVID pass-fail options for courses. So basically I only need to worry about passing and I'll be fine, no impact on my precious GPA. Although it definitely turned me into a lazy ass who doesn't go to lectures.

So basically I'm kinda stressed for finals but I have peace of mind knowing I can partially fail lol.

Still, as a fellow person who suffered with finals before COVID, best of luck!

6. The vulture

The vulture Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the best may you ace all your senesters

MisterBubbles likes this.
  7. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope you do well!
    All the best to you~