Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. manga84

manga84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When they fell from cliff to the lake prince had to take off Penelope’s outfit (at that time she was unconscious). So they both were half naked))) Although prince gave her his cloak so she couldn’t feel cold.

what 's chapter ????

shiory likes this.
  2. manga84

manga84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Elyriona : From which chapter ,do they have feelings for each other?

srr my english is very bad

3. Emina_10

Emina_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!...
    The novel is so heavy and I still feel so bad for the other characters (esp. Eckles coz he was also used)...i don't know if i'll be able to forgive the Young duke too if i were in MC's shoes...so much heartbreak...
    BUT!...OH I LOVE CROWN PRINCE SO SO MUCH!!!...gosh, their witty banters!!!...i can't....I've been killing so much ants here...

Thank you for the compilations by the way!...it made my life so much easier!!!

4. huneybomb

huneybomb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys can you share the link to me where i can read the ending? Im too tired with the story

Nvm, i found it

I just read the last side story. Can someone tell me what happend to the duchy? Reynold Derrick and her step father? And the ending for Yvonne?

I just read the last side story. Can someone tell me what happend to the duchy? Reynold Derrick and her step father? And the ending for Yvonneb!tch?

5. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, been months already since last I was active on NU... I was left on 1st special chapter (spoilers here, I remember someone who read the LN translate them), can someone tell me on which page I can read the rest of the special chapters??

btw, the manhwa tho, the plot is sooooo slow:sushi_dead:

s254386 likes this.
  6. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can go to the first page. There's a ToC with links to the side stories and special chapters.

7. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaah, thanks!!!

8. BeastieKarma

BeastieKarma Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I might be late to the party and maybe someone already explained this, but I saw in a later comment that Eclipe's colour bar is black cuz a black rose means obsession. Well if we use that then
    Prince: red rose aka love
    Magician: violet rose aka love at first sight or enchantment
    Derrick: orange rose aka "you are ready to take your relationship to the next level" which might mean crush
    and Rennald: pink rose aka gratitude, grace or joy. which is pretty platonic.

shiory, saix2, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  9. duulk

duulk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello people. I'm new here, and I've been trying to figure out if a decent translation of chapters 50 to 100 of DITOEFTV exists. The only version I've seen seems to be a poorly done MTL version. Does anyone know if another translation exists? Even if you don't have access to it, I would love to know if you've seen a different version.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who replies to this post.

10. boku_baki

boku_baki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Is there anyone of you know what chapter where penelope finished the Hard road? I just want to know

11. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean when the hard mode ends and the hidden ending begins, it start from chapter 171 of the novel. But this chapter is a big spoiler (and a big drama:blobcat_hyper:) if you are not up to date with the previous chapters.

boku_baki likes this.
  12. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found a Judith and Kallisto fanart on Twitter. Credits to @/rururuina
    [​IMG]

13. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    based on description and more readings, it shouts 2nd male lead. The guy that didn't get the girl but had to sacrifice a lot from the original plotline.

14. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Okaaaay wait up wait , so what's the ending? If she Ends up with Crown prince, then does she become Empress??

What about her family? Did She fix her relationship with them? Does she stay with them or Leave?
    ( I sincerely hope that when it's all over, she can be with them and resolve things and be a family :cry: I want her to have a freaking famiy dammit huhuhuhu)

My heart is on the verge of collapsing rn, I'm at the Poison arc of the Novel ahahaha.

At this point, I feel like I'm the one going insane

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  15. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Binged the whole thread
    - Yes, she became Empress/Queen since she married Callisto. they have a daughter, Judith
    - Novel!Family: She left for five years after the main story ended coz she wants to find her path in life and when she got pregnant by the ML, she went back to the family, told the news and they get some reconciliation. I believe they are good in the way I read the side stories. Everybody seem to have their issues with each other fixed, especially when Judith came around.
    -Other World!Family. She never really forgave them and she killed her comatose body that her other family hooked up with life support (she had stomach cancer while living in the game). She decided to live in the 'game' rather than to come back to her modern life

shiory, harmoniche, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  16. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS THE BEST NEWS. THANK YOU:cry::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

17. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL
    Well... They used another cover for the second volume of the manhwa hahahaha:blobrofl:
    In fact, I like it. Also, I love the hardcover diary with the Eckharts symbol on it:blobicecreamlove:
    I think in the third volume they will use the cover of the second season... I guess:blobrofl:
    BTW, today is the anniversary of the manhwa and the fact that it has already been a year since the only interaction between Penny and Callisto happened. F
    [​IMG]

Rylee56059, Jukki and Scarlet Feather like this.
  18. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Ping me when the Callisto standee is available. And I can get by my currently. The cover is already worth it.

Scarlet Feather and Red and Mad like this.
  19. boku_baki

boku_baki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? Thank you so much i just want to read the chapter where she see her real self in the earth, because they said when she finished the hard mode the game give her a choice either she will back to earth or stay as Penelope. So thank you so much!

Red and Mad likes this.