Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evil is more of a perspective. Rosie was cruel and a totally bitch for killing her sister. But even though they are sisters they are not that close to be called siblings. I have read and heard of people killing because of jealousy but that doesn't really make them evil. To me being evil is making other people suffer or kill them just for the hell of it

2. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this story really has a happy ending!!!!!!!! aw!!!!!!!!!!1 i am so happy that I am crying :") thank you so much @NohrNeir

GoliathQueen and NohrNeir like this.
  3. Multistanzzz

Multistanzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, um okay. Thank you for your opinion. If you ask, do I don't like the fact that Michael has slept with rose? then yes that's true, but I'm more like uncomfortable with it? Who am I kidding lol.

The problem is NOT that, but the fact that The Fl's own biological daughter loves rose. The author loved rose? Then okay, let her live, but why gotta make it that FL's own daughter loves that women who killed her own frikin mother? I would never in my life, ever, love someone so dearly that they become second most favored person when she killed my mother.
    Tbh, I didn't like the fact that Michael had slept with rose, but then I felt better cuz he remembers the past BUT as you said, just like flashing dreams, then I got to know that at the end, Rose will become someone dear to the daughter of the woman who she literally killed in the past, like really killed, not just attempt to kill, but really did happen.... Just doesn't make sense to me.
    Ps: I don't understand why some of y'all are accusing me of victim blaming. But okay

peculiar-tan and NohrNeir like this.
  4. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think FL is just being a very very very kind person. She just doesn’t have the prejudice, which is actually consistent with her character both in the past and present. Being the axis means she remembered all the experience of the past, which could also be said, she DID live through them, so it was real as it can be, unlike Micheal or Rosie. The fact that she’s comfortable to have Rosie so close to her family, her husband, which she knew Rosie has an obsession with even in this life and has obviously “given up” for survival sake (meaning if she could, she would still), her children, to the point that she’s became FL own daughter’s second favorite person, was a bit incomprehensible to me. The thing is, up to the point FL imprinting Rosie, she was exactly like she was in the past life, character wise, attitude wise, so keeping her at an arm lengths seems to be a more feasible idea. But well.

Shion Lee and NohrNeir like this.
  5. Amber Woods

Amber Woods New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it was only Evenrose, the FL, who remembers her past memories. Michaelis is the one who turns back time but only Evenrose is the one who has her memories of what happened.

NohrNeir likes this.
  6. Ririchiyo

Ririchiyo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me what happens after the last ch 27?? :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

7. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't fault her daughter for loving Rosie. Does she know Rosie killed her mother? No. The only people who knows of the past are Michael, Eve, and Rosie, and none of them are people who will reveal the past, so it's not something anyone else would ever know. We've seen how Rosie treated Eve's daughter so it's normal for her daughter to love Rosie. Also Rosie was made to have some sort of obsession with Eve afterwards so that adds to her doting to the Eve's daughter. As readers we know what happened so we hated her, but if you're actually Eve's daughter, you would probably also love Rosie.

Also Rosie is different from this past in this timeline. I hated her in past timeline and I had really wanted her to get punished, but that's only under the situation where she did commit wrongdoing in the 2nd timeline, but in 2nd timeline she didn't do anything wrong to Eve so I can only get upset she got let off. As you've said, it does seem like the author may even love Rosie. But then again, she's not the first annoying character I know that authors love from their own work.

Whole novel is spoiled already so you can check the table of contents on the 1st page.

8. Aicaele

Aicaele Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have tried skimming through to find it but can someone DM me location to read novel? with the witch hunts I don’t want it to be posted publicly!

9. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is no raw novel available unless you go and buy it from the Korean Publishers, but the whole story was already summarized in here just checked the Table of Content on the first page for guidance or here:

iamasuckerforthis and Elen like this.
  10. AkatsukiKawa

AkatsukiKawa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where can I buy the novel? I checked Ridibooks but I could not find the novel.

11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know where to buy but I think in the 1st page of this thread there is an official link given to where you can read it raw...
    Here:

12. AkatsukiKawa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I also checked Kakaopage. But it requires age/identity confirmation because the webnovel is R15, and I cannot bypass that because it asked for Korean phone. That's why I was looking for the published novel.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Ridibooks also has age verification, so I need to verify my age first to make the book visible It was a mistake. The books is not in Ridibooks

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  13. yes_please

yes_please Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think its really great manhwa. i am in love with story and art. recently i created edit of this manhwa:) if you dont mind please check it

14. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the complete spoiler.

For me the greatest win is for Elijah to survive until the end. The side character that I love so ducking much. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Creolenerd and Rovvo like this.
  15. shung90

shung90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it on ridibooks? I couldn't find it... I already verified my age so that isn't an issue. Can you link me?

I agree with you that I think Rosie is evil in the 1st timeline.

I don't think she is in the 2nd timeline.

A lot of these 2nd timeline stories are based on the fact that horrible people go back to the time before they do those horrible things. Everyone has a difference of opinion. But I think if they haven't committed those bad deeds, I see them as separate people.

For me, it's interesting that to survive Rosie actually choosing to be Eve's slave. She's actually aware of being enslaved and chooses it. I don't know about it... but it's still a big decision for me to accept slavery on myself.

Athy1000 and boom2424 like this.
  16. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler and q&a @NohrNeir!
    I really hooked up with this manhwa because the beautiful art and storyline! You really help us who can’t access the original source :blobnosebleed:
    I want to ask about Rosie and Eve relationship in this timeline, is it better than the previous timeline? Or did she still hate Eve too because of Michael and successor things?
    (sorry if anyone already asked this maybe I accidentally skip it:facepalm:)

NohrNeir and Athy1000 like this.
  17. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was evident Rosie doesn't hate Eve in 2nd timeline, with her rushing to Eve and wanting Eve to stroke her head. Rosie was just jealous of Eve, like sibling rivalry because Eve was better than her in most aspects. She was better in alchemy and magic. They were similar in age too so she compare herself to Eve a lot, which results in Rosie having one sided rivalry with Eve. When she realized that all along her rivalry was one sided and Eve had no wish to steal her "spot", Rosie felt relieved. They have different opinions on power. Rosie wanted to dominate the social world, so she strives to be the most beautiful, craving the most attention, while Eve wants political power. While the social world is somewhat intertwined with politics, and that's why Rosie thought Eve was trying to take her spot, Eve doesn't have much goal to dominate any social world as she just wants to work mainly on political aspects. With this, Rosie was able to use her talent in gathering public opinion to help Eve gain the social aspect of political power. She hates Michael though.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  18. AkatsukiKawa

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, it was a mistake; I mistook other books as "The Princess Imprints a Traitor" novel so I also have not found it.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    shung90 likes this.
  19. 4spoils

4spoils Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I think Rosie is a narcissistic, self-serving b*tch. She doesn't seem like the type to care about anyone else's happiness and will obviously kill anyone who she thinks might get in her way. These type of people have no sense of loyalty. I hate it when authors try to flip flop these characters to try to make you think about things in a different perspective, but they don't end up making sense.

I think Abandoned Empress, although flawed in its own way, did a much better job flipping the ML. I didn't hate him as much at the end of the series.

Imo, Rosie is poorly written. Perhaps we will see more of an explanation about her, but from what I've read in the spoilers, she has no redeeming qualities or any good reason for acting the way she does. If this is her "nature" then she's a sociopath. She reminds me of a low-life, low on the food chain criminal that turns into a rat for the cops because she got caught. They're not actually good people.

I also wanted to point out that even though ML is supposedly "especially disgusted" by Rosie, he gives her everything she's ever wanted in the first timeline. The "abuser" as some people have painted her as. He only turns on her when she kills MC. She seemed to have no qualms with him slaughtering her entire family. Even those who were "close" with her.

He could have chosen any of the other princesses to experiment on. Or kept a few of them alive to enslave, but he didn't. He let her think and do whatever she wanted like a spoiled brat. Way to make the girl you like jealous. *face palm*

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    WinnieS likes this.
  20. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, ML didn’t do all that to make Eve jealous. He gave up on trying to be with Eve as her knight so he chose his revenge against the royal family instead and was just satisfied to have her close by (and unexpectedly for him, Eve died :/). I guess he chose Rose bc essentially she’s an easy target to manipulate/control out of all the siblings. She wasn’t even talented in alchemy and was weak af. Like the only thing Rose had going on for her was her public image or smth. I don’t think she had much political backing like her other siblings and had a chance for the throne. The only way she got to be Empress was bc of ML who had the power. Also, her being infatuated with him was easy to take advantage of.

Yes, she is self-serving, both in 1st and 2nd timeline. Whatever benefits her, she’ll go for. Siding with FL meant not dying. So going with her self-serving character trait, to me it makes sense for her to side with Eve bc she will obviously benefit from it (not dying, continuing to live in luxury or whatever). Although, I still stand by my belief that if she had backing or power or whatever that benefits her and gives her a fighting chance against FL/ML, then she would definitely not side with Eve and continue to be a villain.