Spoiler Akuyaku Reijou wa Ringoku no Oitaishi ni Dekiai Sareru

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lavenderia, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the former king and his wife? I pity the wife. :cry:

Mikaa likes this.
  2. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whuaaat...,,, so tiara actually has a large amount of magic....

Mikaa likes this.
  3. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. She has a huge capacity to hold magic. Think of it as a giant empty cup. The old king’s wife would be a small teacup while tiara’s is a huge mug. She has little magic in her, but has a huge amount of space to contain magic.

4. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Large capacity... but for some reason she's unable to draw it out. Like the duke's daughter from Nante naritakunai smth

Mikaa likes this.
  5. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t worry they will be fine :)

In an earlier arc, the wife will appear in front of Tiara as a small animal. She will then join Tiara and Aqua in going back to the Lapis Lazuli kingdom (not sure if spelled right) to attend Akari and the Prince’s wedding. While they are there, they will receive news of how the stars in Marineforest are suddenly gone. They will ask Akari to bless a special ring (something that will help the founder king). Then they will rush back to Marineforest and try to contain the situation. I forgot how they actually did it. All I remember is that Tiara and aqua had to split up. Aqua will help the founder king/ fairy king of stars, while Tiara will help contain the withering of plants using something she got from Keith (remember she is blessed by the forest fairy king).

Basically, since the founder king’s role as the 4th fairy king will be given to aqua, both the founder king and his wife takes their original form and travels around Marineforest together.

geckin, Mikaa, CottonKey and 8 others like this.
  6. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, the queen kept accompanying tiara as a small animal when she and aqua split up... then, at that time, wht is aishira doing...??

7. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link

I’m not so sure who the queen accompanied. I know that the three fairy kings and the queen led aqua and tiara to the founder king to learn how to save marineforest. The founder revealed then that the wife became a monster and how he wants aqua to save her. That is where aqua and tiara split up. I’m honestly not sure how the queen’s body of a small animal relates to the monster body of hers that they tried to save.

About aishira, she isn’t really mentioned that much in the later arcs. There will always only be short phrases that describes how she aids tiara and aqua as a noble (cause she does important work for the royalty just like in the current arc). Honestly, the first heroine akari has more impact in the later arcs than aishira. Aishira also mostly serves as a contact point to the sea fairy king.

If aishira does get screen time in the novel, its mostly as a friend to tiara and aqua.

Mikaa, CottonKey, Minaeli and 5 others like this.
  8. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Tiara and Aqua married yet? Any children?

9. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    They’ll be married in the current arc, around chapter 28-30. So a little bit of wait in the translations. As for children, there’s none. I pretty much read through the raws and don’t recall any mention of pregnancy or kids.

Mikaa and augacutan like this.
  10. anjfirefly

anjfirefly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have nowhere else to post this and I must get this off my chest so please excuse me. BUT THE LATEST CHAPTER IN THE MANGA (where tiara fled from the water cg scene and started to cry and then Keith comes out of nowhere and she’s all “ah I shouldn’t be aLone with him and then gets swept off wherever because of his magic?)
    IT REMINDED ME SO MUCH OF THE LATEST ARCH IN cheating men must die (where wushuan allows the demon lord everywhere even when MC was like stop that)

and that’s the end of my ted talk. Thank you (I will delete this soon don’t worry) :blobpeek:

11. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let it all out honey hahahaha

Uncopyright, Azuru and anjfirefly like this.
  12. KuromiNeko

KuromiNeko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any interaction between Eliot and Filyn? (Forgot their spelling) xD BUT I KINDA SHIP THEM HEHEHEHEH

Mikaa and quarantine is good like this.
  13. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the current raw chapter, aishira puts something in aqua's drink, while tiara is with them, I think its a love potion, any spoiler on what will happen? I'm starting to hate her now :blobangery::blobangery:

Mikaa likes this.
  14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly forgot about about this series (since the last comment prior to notif was 2020). I wasn't bored or anything nor have I hated MC or the rest of the leads (contrary to comments) but the slow pacing was terrible as opposed to decent spoilers showing the pacing would've been better if it was faster (minus if I remember right, the amnesia arc?)

15. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the recent manga raw showed us that Pearl (the Sea Lord) gave Aishira (Tiara’s love rival) a potion. Supposedly, whoever drinks it will fall in love with Aishira. In the novel, Elliott (Prince Aqua’s aide) will be the one affected instead since Aqua didn’t drink the tea. I read the raw version in ncode syosetsu.

geckin, otomereader, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  16. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what the fudge!!! i thought the prince already told aishira that he will only love tiara when they got married... what's she scheming again....>.<

17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    It was water king(queen) order,, i think...
    Btw i think it was not Elliot affected by the potion, but some blonde wavy hair man,, and i think he is already in luv with 2nd heroine
    I suspect he is the guy who is aishira's butler, Kyle,, since the artist had maked him ✧handsome✧( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Screenshot_2021-05-04-12-36-38-247_com.miui.gallery.jpg edit: it was Elliot who drinked the potion.

Wha- what amnesia ark??! Σ(⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ )
    Ι ship them too:blobmelt:~ they're soo cutee~

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't there spoilers at Dex mentioning one arc where MC reverts to her memories pre-transmigation (aka modern Jp, so MC is essentially back to square one like post arrival to novel setting memory state)? Not sure if the spoilers came here as well. Just that Aqua didn't abandon and worked extra hard and stayed by her side. Or am I thinking of another series. I'd like to believe I got it right though (tbf, I put the series on hold, not because I was annoyed with the MC acting like a 16 year old situation, like most complaints on Dex. I just despised the manga pacing + well... I AM disappointed early ch. MC readying herself to lose the engagement is nowhere to be seen but I can put some level of excuse for her (lack of emotional support, she at least had family back home) + Aqua's small incompetence of handling two important women favored by different fairy groups

Edit: As I've mentioned earlier, I haven't been following the manga for a while now, so questions
    1. How long till main ships wedding?
    2. I know Aqua kinda soft rejected Aishira and early spoilers mention its mostly the fault of the spirits and the kings, so do we get comeuppance for Aqua's parents for essentially trying to manipulate their own son to marry someone he does not love?
    3. Could Aqua have done more against the conflict between these two women? Like... a point of discussion, lets say the love potion was a success, but then they practically offended the opposing kingdom AND the forest spirit king, not to mention Aqua's spirit king who blessed him could've been offended since the Aqua is manipulated to love even the water spirit king's blessed child (no matter how much the wind favors Aqua, early spoilers mention windy will be allying later on)
    3.5 essentially point of discussion, would you rather have a dead ocean (I can't imagine a drought would be the punishment. If its a drought, I might push water king for harsher punishments and understand why Aqua was having difficulties diffusing), incapable of raising marine wildlife or a barren wasteland?
    4. Since Aishira doesn't appear much other than be a channel to water king, does she end up with the butler guy-ish the potion worked on?
    4.5 She'll be an ally sure, but is there any indication the manga has extended or made a new arc (since the love potion thing hasn't been mentioned in both spoiler threads*NU&Dex*)

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  19. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 24 if i remember correctly..? And the manga translation has stopped since it was picked up by official translation group (seven seas?? or smth like that)

20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    So about that potion, in WN version 2nd heroine didn't wanted to even use this potion on anyone, so angwy Water spirit king (queen) cut Aishira to get her blood in a bottle with love potion, so anyone who drink this will fall for Aishira.

Btw. The Water spirit king (queen) hates Aishira's guts since she has blood of the Man who WSK(Q) once loved, and who used and decieved her ;^;
    So Aishira has blessing of water spirit, not the blessing of Water spirit king, which is stronger. The WSK blessing was given to MC and ML after tsunami incident. It was punishment for WSK(Q) for making (tbh. uncousciously, but still) the tsunami, and not being able to stop it.

So the one who drinked the potion instead of ML was Elliot, his butler(?) for the so called poison testing/tasting(?)
    After drinking it Elliot was crying a lot, he couldn't control himself etc. etc.
    After WSK(Q) 'cured' him, we, the readers come to know that Elliot is in love with Fillyn (MC's maid).

About Water Spirit King,, she commited suicide(??) After giving two bessings (to MC n ML) her power was supposed to be nearly drained and be recovering for around 100 years,,

So after the tsunami incident, pple were cleaning the beach,, and WSK(Q) used her remaining power to help them do it faster.
    And about the rest, MTL was confusing, but from characters action, it seems it drained WSK(Q) power completly, so:
    • Or she died because of it,, ;-;
    • Or she fell in deep slumber
    About the tsunami again–
    Some things happend and now there are some flowers made out of Tiara's magic power, about those flowers:
    • Their petals are edible
    • They can make honey out of them (but not much)
    • And inside them, in some 'bag' that have 'MC most favorite thing' whith is powder sugar...
    So now is time for candies!!

Edit:
    Yea,, Water Spirit King (Queen) fell into sumber,, she's not dead:D

Last edited: May 7, 2021