Spoiler The villainess needs a tyrant/그 악녀에게는 폭군이 필요하다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by biha, Jun 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s so unfortunate that no one have picked up this novel. I’ve seen that this will be adapted as a manhwa, so I’m super excited tbh. I want to see how MC will destroy her uncle and that annoying cousin.

xpeanut, Marie_0720, Dobokan and 4 others like this.
  2. fifiseeread

fifiseeread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

3. Zea01

Zea01 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Please continue we’re eager to know what would happen

4. Benevolent Prude

Benevolent Prude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this because of the pickup and update I just read now

Dobokan likes this.
  6. Ophelia_Hecate

Ophelia_Hecate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to find the raws? Or in any other language? I really want to know what happens next :(

Dobokan and yerisegg like this.
  7. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't completely the story, but it seems meribel became the empress in the previous life (married Esseled)
    She doesn't remember anything about it. But remembered a fragment when she met Arinel (her cousin) after she entered the palace.
    It might be the reason why she grow feelings for Esseled quick. Though she doesn't know what the Feeling is. She feels like ML. became a special person for her. Although the feeling are quite vague right now.
    Esseled also send to have grown closer to her a lot and was worried about her when his aunt took FL out of the party for a talk.
    He didn't trust people easily. But when a woman named named lariet ( FL cousin's friend; the cousin pretends to be pitiful and badmouths how FL had a bad influence on ml. Lariet believed like an idiot and tried to warm ml but ml got furious just after hearing one sentence " don't trust meribel, your majesty"
    And as soon as he saw her he hugged her
    FL when hugging him suddenly remembered another fragment how they slept Holding hands in their first night in the first timeline. IMAO

8. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will this be adapted to manwha? :aww:

ErryChu likes this.
  9. Sandy_Elaine

Sandy_Elaine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    As said in the previous spoiler Maribel was empress in the first timeline.
    Meribel dreams again about how she is talking to Esseled freely. Meribel wakes up near esseled and remembers that there was supposed to be 3 traitor in the palace nearby Esseled. And realises the third one was probably her. She is angry and sad and irritated. She strokes his hair while watching him sleeping and says that she's been an idiot all along last time promises that this time after everything is over she wants to love him. And walks out of the room to take a walk.
    Esseled was awake and is blushing at the confession and can't seem to lower his smile at all.
    And says" I'M GLAD I won't be betrayed this time."with a sharp expression looking where Maribel went out.
    It seems he remembers the last lifetime too

11. Sandy_Elaine

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much! I know maribel died in the first timeline but does the story mention what happens to him? And how is she gonna get revenge on the uncle and cousin? TYSM :)

crystalleciel and Euphoric_af like this.
  12. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read upto chapter 56
    This is the summary of chapter 56
    The is no particular revenge until now as what happens around FL and ml and fl's few confrontations with arinel.
    Arinel can't win a fight against FL in words. There's this man called marquis Xavier. he taught arinel what to say to irritate FL the most.arinel says "you can't love his majesty, you won't love his majesty. Because you don't trust anyone and will be sacred of them abandoning you. You won't trust anyone. And I will make it that way so that you will never be able to trust anyone next you in your life.

13. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    Xavier knows FL from childhood but FL knows him as a girl because he wore girl’s clothes when they met.
    xavier likes Maribel. But uses Arinel to push Maribel into the lake because he knew that the lake near which ML is connected with the the lake outer forest. He calculated it but when Maribel doesn’t come out with ML he is horrified. It was FL’s plan to leave her in the nearest cave Safely to watch suspicious people’s behaviours when they thought she died.

smeilia, Shiirochan, nyxzi and 99 others like this.
  14. Sandy_Elaine

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much! :blobnom:

ErryChu likes this.
  15. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any cute moment spoiler?

Elisabete likes this.
  16. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump.

Thats an interesting plotwist, its so nice :aww: can you pls spoil more about the first tl?

crystalleciel and ErryChu like this.
  17. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    Arinel was held hostage hostage by Marquis rodane Incase duke lorenz (Arinel’ s dad) ducked out of the rebellion. She was sent to imperial palace after a order was sent to them. Arinel is tortured secretly in the basement of prison after she nearly killed Maribel by pushing her into lake using lariet. After a lot of torture, meribel comes at night and gives a poison to Arinel to kill herself as a mercy because Arinel won’t be able to bear anymore torture and leaves. Arinel throws that away in anger. esseled comes after meribel is gone and sees the poison and says meribel is still soft-hearted. Arinel wants to love somehow and begs him. He uses his ring to show Arinel the last life how she treated meribel and Arinel cries and finally accepts her death and esseled cuts off her head. Duke Lorenz will also be executed for treason.

esseled is afraid as in this life, meribel came to him for revenge and the revenge is over now and meribel comes into his office with a bright smile and gives a lot reason to see him and lightly blushes. She with a moment of courage calls him "esseled" (she always calls him "his majesty") and decides to confess. But he doesn’t reply and just keeps staring at her. She calls him again and he says he missed her and hugs her and kisses her.

18. Sandy_Elaine

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this? Thanks for the spoiler!