Spoiler Reborn as the Villain President’s Cat & Dog (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Killgore, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link: 重生成反派总裁的猫狗[娱乐圈]
    NU Link: Reborn as the Villain President’s Cat & Dog
    Description:
    Wēn MíngYì has a next door neighbour childhood gege (elder brother). His gege is wealthy, handsome, and powerful, and would spoil him. However, under the influence of the novel, Wen MingYi staged a cold war fraught with scorn and ridicule with his gege for three years.

At long last, the three years were over. Wen MingYi was about to make amends with his gege when, pushed by the novel’s main character – slam – he died.

After his death, Wen MingYi realised that he and his childhood gege were merely side characters in a novel. He had to die to complete the main characters’ true love relationship. Because of his death, his gege turned into a villain, becoming a stepping stone for the main characters’ true love, and who eventually got reduced to a penniless person who lost his family and life.

Wen MingYi could not take this lying down, but! He realised that he reincarnated! He had been reborn at the point when the white lotus main character was preparing to seduce his gege!

Wen MingYi hurriedly ran to his gege, wanting to tell him to cherish life, to get away from the white lotus.

The clock sounded at 9 o’clock, and he found that he had turned into a cat.

Wen MingYi was shocked. He got closer to his childhood gege and shouted: “Ge, ge……”

But the voice that came out was, “Meow, meow, meow meow meow meow……”

Sī JūnDuó looked at the didi (younger brother) who suddenly turned into a cat, stunned.

Wen MingYi aggrievedly “meow meow meow”-ed for half a day, and bit his pants leg, don’t leave!

Si JunDuo: ……

Si JunDuo reached down to pick the cat up.

Anyone who associates with Si JunDuo is aware that he cares greatly about Wen MingYi, whom he had grown up with. He never retaliated no matter how much Wen MingYi raised trouble with him.

His friends observed, “You like him, romantically.”

Si JunDuo indifferently said, “I do not.”

Half a year later, Wen MingYi who had been sharing the same bed with Si JunDuo as a cat everyday, stated that he should probably go back to his room. Si JunDuo grabbed his hand, “Just stay here. You’re mine when you turn into a cat or dog. When you transform back into a human, naturally you’re also mine.”

Wen MingYi: ???

Si JunDuo stroked his head, “Behave.”

— I like you, romantically.

Spoilers please :aww::aww:

magical_al00 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1+1+1 I really want to know what is going to happen to ori!protagonists and whether the brain deadness of other people (mostly mc parents, whomtf makes their child's murderer a their new son?!) would be cured.

4. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc was receiving a lot of love and like from his increasing fan based and finally got his first tv show (a idol drama). When he went to meet the crew the ml actor of that crew is indifferent (not overly warm but not to the point of ignoring him bc they’re just strangers) and the fl actor received I think a msg from a popular award winning actor(who is from the company(the boss of the company is ml friend) mc eventually signed w who is also ML friend that was entrusted to watched and make sure mc don’t get bullied) to help look over mc since they’re same crew. Since the drama is also mainly about pet (pet’s fate is the tittle I think) bc the **the drama tells about a pair cat that fl took care of for a period of time while she also adopted a small corgi. One day the two pair of cat went missing and she looked all over the place only to find out that the cat went back to its first owner(the ml of the show) and they bonded over how the cat daughters gave both cat mama(fl) and papa(ml) green hat from their capricious behavior because fl did not expect the cat to have a prev owner and ml did not expect the cat would leave home and find somewhere else(fl’s home) to sleep hence the title pet’s fate since their fate intertwine by these pets.** now back to our story bc mc can talk to cat and dog he ofc got approached by the two cat and one dog that will be acting w fl and ml of the show. Because he’s so gentle when coaxing the cat to walk so the photographer can take their poster pic, someone videotaped his interaction and send it online which received a lot of attention and helping him gain another bunch of fans. Jiang zimo (JZM) got jealous that such a ‘rude and inconsiderate’ person like MC can received so much attention and fan while he who is ‘much better person than mc’ is still an unknown person hence he kinda roundabout tattle that to wen bo and being his usual manipulative btch to get wen bo to make trouble for mc. Wen bo (org protagonist if u forgot) ofc smitten when jzm looked aggrieved and contacted the ml of the drama and have him to teach mc a lesson in exchanged he’ll help him get in contact w this other director for his next movie/show. The ml of the show agrees to help him while weighing pros and cons bc when choosing who to offend, a newbie vs. wen bo a young master w ‘connection’, he obv choose the latter bc atm the latter is more capable of threatening him which is very easily understandable. Anyways he made thing just a lil difficult by taking mc’s crew prop clothes (yk those clothes for actor they wear) and left only the ones that are no fashionable(which mc easily solved since he have a bunch of the similar vibe type of clothes at home) and also during filming basically lead less experienced mc to step out of the place he’s supposed to stand (which made the camera hard to capture the character’s facial expressions due to him facing away from it which is no good) mc was called out by director for that mistake but immediately ML and his pop actor friend came and helped mc get his revenged (by teaching him to lead a more experienced actor aka the ml of the drama) and that’s basically the end of the “struggle” between mc and ml of show bc the latter show mc have connection w a really pop award winning actor and also a brother that approached the director to show interest in investment , hence he recalc and weighted that mc and his connection/bckgrd vs wen bo, mc seems more threatening hence he immediately apologized to mc afterward and ask if he offended anyone since wen bo contacted him to made things difficult for mc. The ml actor confessed before he knew that mc’s brother has the influence to invest but really just based off his instinct and six sense that mc is not that simple If he kid familiar w a pop award winning actor. That actor asked mc to not tell wen bo he snitched on him and mc agrees and then conflict over. The actor returned all the costume he took earlier (tbh he doesn’t even need tho clothes) and now they own each other nothing. Mc told ML wen bo instigated this—> ML connected that (he broke off relationship w JZM—> immediately after wen bo made things difficult for mc) pissed, he ask both out to meet and warned them their relationship is over. He also canceled and backed out on the project wen’s company and ML’s company we’re gonna sign and instead reaches out to another company (rival of wen bo fam company but also a best performing company besides wen bo fam). Wen bo fam lost the partnership that they had planned for half a year or a year and was pissed—> questioned wth wen bo did to offend ML-> they investigated what wen bo been doing (found he troubled mc and also their comoant recieved a resume of jzm that recently quitted(more like fired from internship) from ML’s company and they found that sus. They accepted that resume wen bo recommend to see who this person is and warned wen bo to not be this stupid again.

I’ll spoil the remaining later when I come back!

Marane101, Shizun and magical_al00 like this.
  5. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thanks for the spoiler

6. Sisithatlikestoread

Sisithatlikestoread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhh can someone spoil when they realize they have feelings for the other/get together??

Would be much appreciated!!!!♡