Question Reverend Insanity

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by bellasantaella, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Noted. I know Chinese is a flowery language.
    Many things get lost in translation in least capable hands.

I am not a student of literature to be fair.
    I foregoed them for non-fiction for years.
    I simply look at the message of the story or overarching plot which most webnovels lack and why I don't enjoy comedies and slice of life.
    I like a good laugh just as much the next guy but when character growth and plot development is foregone for a laugh then it's annoying

2. GreyPancake

GreyPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it.Itll make you grow up as a person tbh.Not to be extreme but he really opened the window to me to see what ppl can realistically do in a world where power is all that matters.He is cold blooded like extremely cold one of the quirks I've come to love and hate about him.I wanted harem and a loving mc with morals but I ended up with him.Wanted to drop asap after his first act that showed just how far he would go to be strong but he is extremly interesting as a character.There no good luck etc no lucky find everything he has was earned by him through his work and his planning.

He is by far the scariest planner I've seen.He is the last person I would want a enemy to be with.Add all that to a cheat that allows him to go back in time with his experience? You got a manipulative mc with foreknowledge of specific things.the fore knowledge stops as he gets stronger because there aren't any more dangers to force him to give back in time.

3. CovetousWolf

CovetousWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont read it. You will never find anything as good as this.

brigs11 likes this.
  4. Astridel

Astridel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i think he pretty much gave up on emotions after his last life, but if you think about it he knows how to act this emotions verry well to manipulate others