Hello Newbies! A Welcome Thread for You Reader!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FlowingSong, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    You need at least 5 posts before you can start a convo with someone .

2. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol... Didn't know that. Granny started a convo with me. Later I'd already made enough posts. First time hearing about this requirement

Guess I got it easy:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Bobasis likes this.
  3. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    7 more post shows until custom tittle \0/

4. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm counting.... This adds one
    Now, I'm just browsing through the forum to see where I can stick my nose in:blobsweat::blobsweat:

5. kajess

kajess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Readers! Kajess here.
    Reading novels, listening to music, and, watching movies/dramas are my hobbies.
    I love to read mystery, thriller, and bl novels. I tend to read the novels first before watching drama adaptations. I am just an unemployed youth passing my time reading.

6. Zinnrot

Zinnrot Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, fellow readers.
    You can call me Zinnrot or Zinn.

Sometimes I passing my time by reading a novel. If you got any Japanese heartwarming feeling novel that you recommend, please tell me.
    Cheers!

7. RanMitake

RanMitake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyaa. You can call me Crystal or like my username Ran.
    Been lurking in novel updates for a few years, and only decided recently to officially make an account. sigh so much wasted time.
    I've always been interested in playing games, reading fantasy books, manhwa, manhua, ya novels, light novels, manga, and watching anime. yes, im a weeb and a fujoshi.
    I've read tons of bl and my favorite one is Tian Guan Ci Fu or in english Heaven's Official Blessing.
    For a non bl novel one of my absolute number one fave for a few years and still counting is Solo Levelling.
    Aside from reading I enjoy playing games like rpg, moba, otome, visual novels, and other genre.

Nice to meet y'all. o(^ ^o)

8. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome enjoy your time here~

RanMitake likes this.
  9. NyxEa

NyxEa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nyx Here! I actually created an account just to comment on a thread. I found it infuriating that even on a spoiler thread the mc isn’t talked about. Anyways, i like strong independent women that’s why i read a lot of villainess stories. I’m also into bl and op male characters like yu ijin from mercenary enrollment. I also watch anime but not that much this days. I like torturing myself with angst stories and i think it’s a wag for me to release my emotions since i tend to bottle it up. Nice to meet you!

10. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello welcome . Enjoy your stay here ~

NyxEa likes this.
  11. yuk13

yuk13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Yukie here

Have been lurking for quite long but i wanted more so i finally make an account here.
    Recently get into korean novel and im pleasantly surprised since im previously only read Jap ones.
    One of the downside is the fact that its difficult to MTL korean novels

So im hanging around here more to get spoilers

12. Gaesushi

Gaesushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! My name is Gae. I'm bad at naming so I just add sushi in it, because why not?

My hobbies are sleeping; eating; reading novels, mangas, manhwas, manhuas; watching anime, drama; and appreciating beauties and diversities.

About preferences... if I'm curious about a novel or I just find it fine then I'll read it 'till the end. But as of now, I've been reading pure BLs. Even so, I still have a heart on straight CPs. Xianxia, romance, yaoi, and historical fic are just the few of my favorites.

Have a pleasant day, everyone!:sushi_sigh:

13. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball. Nickname: Qiu or Qiu2 or whatever you want to call me as long as it is the word in my account name. I have been using NU for quite a long time and created this NU account last year but quite recently learning & using this account to actively recommend my favorite novels.
    My recent favorite novel is: Living Next To The Male God.
    I prefer reading slice of life novels but not closing the possibility to read other genre. Most of the novels I have read so far have been BL novels.
    I like watching anime & reading manga too. I'm quite a picky watcher and reader.

14. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to NUF
    [​IMG]

15. ciana

ciana lazy glutton |⚓|

Reading List:
    Link
    hiiii~ my name is ciana.
    i really really like to read, and watch anime. i like to read action/psycho/fantasy/mystery/horror novels the most! and i don't like to read romance/ecchi/harem novels. i don't think i have any favorite novels? but these are the novels i really really like: LOTM, RI, Trash of the Count's Family, House of Horrors, Legendary Mechanic, Monster Paradise & Reincarnation Paradise. but no matter what genre, as long as there's no het romance then i basically read them all!

i also like to read yaoi and shounen ai. i don't like angsty novels. i like the fluffy and cute ones, qt and unlimited flow or horror and mystery! my most fav would be, The Founder of Diabolism! i'm mtl-ing bl novels now tho, cuz i think i've read all those interesting bl novels who suits my taste here in NU.

i was a guest here in NU for like 3 years and i only made an account today. so hello everyone! :>

16. Wandering Reading Sage

Wandering Reading Sage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: ( call me anything you want or just sage )
    Hobbies: Listening to music and reading novels

17. hirae

hirae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm new ♥️

I've been trying to make a thread but I still don't know how. Are there rules I have to follow before I can make a thread?

18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    You should be able to already.

You need to wait 30min from your first post in order to make a thread... Or you can wait 24h from the moment your account is created.

19. Stueck_Bacon

Stueck_Bacon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hewwuu, i have created an acc on nu quite a while ago but i think i wanna be more active on the forum here uwu

soo,, my name is bacon and my pronouns are she/her, i read actually anything, but i prefer romance. currently im reading mostly danmei, but it could change in a while idk
    apart from spending my day with reading i also quite enjoy listening to music, i also,,, listen to everything there,, and with everything i mean from bubbly sweet kpop to quite not so bubbly metal,,,

im actually quite shy and insecure but if i warm up to ppl i get hyperactive and weird,,,
    on the internet im not so shy tho soo,, (im lurking most of the time, and im saying im not shy T^T)
    i rly like havin more friends to talk to soo yeh i hope i can get some friends on here :blobmelt:

on the topic of novels again,,, i have quite enjoyed reading mdzs, and i have a hate-love relationship with martial god asura (i just cant drop it ??? QAQ) these are ofc not the only novels ive read but they have the biggest impact on my life uwu

i should stop rambling sooo,,,, bacon out hope to see u again o/

Ariella97 likes this.
  20. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the forums

Stueck_Bacon and Ariella97 like this.