Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. keepdreaming

keepdreaming Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the end of season 1/2?, I guess we will need to wait months for s2/3? and her reaction
    to Jeffrey's confession. He finally confessed! Talk about a cliffhanger :cry:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  2. zozoshawky

zozoshawky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our poor jeff
    Why should he suffer so much?
    and you Evan why not wait until he ends his confession.we really waited for this moment so much.

3. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick MTL summary:

Starts with Jeffrey attacking Evan. Evapadra asks if she can just bill the charges to Klaus. Vermont asks her why she doesn't stop them, and she says someone else "who can cool them down" will be here soon (aka Charlotte).

Jeffrey asks Evan why he isn't avoiding attacks and seems to be getting hurt on purpose (referring to the wound on his side); Jeffrey says he doesn't understand what Evan is thinking. EDIT: (I forgot this part.) Jeffrey says its sad that he has to get rid of a child he helped raise, but the only way to get him away from Charlotte's side is to kill him.

Evan calls his bluff and says Jeffrey can't/won't kill him because he (Jeffrey) never wants to make that person (Charlotte) angry. Evan is right. Jeffrey doesn't kill him. Evan also says that he also does not want Jeffrey to be at Charlotte's side, so he attacks Jeffrey to provoke him further. Jeffery defends/attacks back.

Right then Charlotte appears between the two of them. She angrily asks "Lewister" what he thinks he's doing. Jeffrey asks how she arrived so quickly, and she said she knows him and obviously knows where Jeffrey will take Evan. Jeffrey tells her that Evan is Disaster, and he needed to confirm things for everyone's safety not just for Klaus. She notices Evan's injury and gets even more angry. Evan makes a pained expression here and stays silent.

Charlotte replies that Disaster died 100 years ago. From here on out, she says she's taking Evan and working alone. Jeffrey insists that he help because it's dangerous to work with Disaster alone, but she tells him firmly she doesn't want his help pushing him away. Evan calls her Charlotte and says weakly "bleeding...," so she begins to teleport them. Before they totally go, Jeffrey says "Lottie, if you die, then I die too." She says that she "knows" and she remembers the pact/oath he made (kind of jokingly). She tells him she won't get hurt (seriously, this time). She notices Jeffrey is also injured. Her thoughts are "sorry" to Jeff. Another EDIT: She says that this is also her job/responsibility. Finally, as they are about to go, Jeffrey tells her "I love you." Charlotte's eyes are covered by Evan's hands, but she looks shocked and then both she and Evan disappear.

End of season 1.

Personal thoughts: Evan/Disaster manipulated the situation, took the attack on purpose, and made Jeffrey the bad guy in front of Charlotte. His manipulation worked because Lottie got angry and left Jeffrey which is exactly what Evan wanted. Charlotte's actions also just affirmed Evan's words in the last chapter that Jeffrey was the one in the way. ALSO loved the way Jeffrey lowkey acknowledged his role as the disciples' "father". Well, and now mom and dad are fighting over their problem child. LOL

I imagine the next chapter will have Evapadra and Vermont telling the grand duke he was cool for confessing that way as a comical beginning. :blobxd: But who knows.

After all of that, I am hopeful that the next chapters will focus on Charlotte trying to repair/recognize her feelings (or not) for Jeffrey. Now that she knows where he stands at least. We had 89 chapters of Jeffrey chasing Charlotte around. It would be nice to see Charlotte go after him for once, but again, we'll see. :blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  4. Seshiru99

Seshiru99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this!

I think (and I really hope) Charlotte knew Evan's/Disaster's scheme and she wants to deal with him alone as he is a dangerous person. There were hints from the past chapters that Charlotte knew from the beginning that Evan is the devil. She's very smart, I don't think she'll fall for that very white-lotus-like act. I hope she's just trying to take Disaster's trust so she could deal with him.

Though I like Evan (because he's seriously dangerously attractive and I have this weird thing for complicated characters,) I am team Jeffrey from the start and even tho I didn't understand what they were saying on ch 89, I knew on that last part that my daddy Jeff finally confessed to Momma Lottie! Yey!

5. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second that Thank you. I can’t believe our best boi Jeff finally out and said it yesss :blobhighfive::aww:
    I’ve liked Evan/demon king guy throughout the story he’s so interesting but I hated him in this chapter hes majorly third wheeling on my ship here and he’s being so manipulative, petty, and how some else said in previous comment very “white lotus~y” like bruh you think Charlotte not gonna notice? I hope she smacks him up upside the head before escaping his clutches cuz the way he grabbed and covered her I’m getting kindnapping vibes from it all:blobpoliceangry:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    Daisy18 and keepdreaming like this.
  6. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that "Jeffery is a sheep who is dressed like a wolf, and Evan is a wolf dressed like a sheep." Pretty accurate. If Charlotte continues to be fooled by Evan, then she's going to be such a disappointing FL; tbh she already disappointed me when
    she noticed Jeffrey's injury and still chose to leave.

I hope Jeffrey's words were a goodbye to Charlotte because it's obvious his heart is broken. He couldn't be by her side as a lover, so he stayed by her side as a helper/friend, and now she's told him she doesn't even want that so what else is there for him? He's helped her a lot for her for the last 100 years and keeps getting tossed to the side. I hope the next time they meet it will be Charlotte going after Jeffrey.

EDIT: I should clarify that I don't necessarily think Jeffrey deserves to be with Charlotte just because he chose to dedicate his life to her, but I do hope he gets a happy ending with or without Charlotte. I am def team Jeffrey and only Jeffrey at this point. :blobuwu:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  7. jalia_x

jalia_x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte is pretty selfish to be honest....at some point. :blobnobully: I'm a team Jeffery and I can't stand seeing my man get hurt and pushed aside and getting underappreciated from her. :blobsob::blobsneeze: Can't wait for next season.

8. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i got spoiled from someone that ml is the demon guy, not jeffrey. he/she knows this from tiktok, so idk if it's reliable source or not. man, if that's really true, it sucks.. it's another story of 'mc choose the new guy over childhood bestfriend' trope. dang, poor jeffrey. i've always been team jeffrey from the beginning!!!! :( :( :(

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  9. uRIEL9158

uRIEL9158 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man who believe source from Tiktok this day lmao/ joke. Aside YongYong (author and artist) theirself never confirmed itself who is the ML, so please dont believe anyone who said "ML is A...is B etc".
    Im so dissapointed with Charlotte in this last chapter. I hope Jeffry declare " I love You" is the farewell for his love huhu. Lottie doesn't deserve Jeffry in this rate but it will change if she have personality development (in love are)

10. Ladyfrosta

Ladyfrosta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s so annoying like evans is an antagonist here and I mean he’s being so sly like tf I mean love his looks but me being team Jeffery I genuinely feel he’s a more dedicated person and only wishes well for people around him & Charlotte is kind of pissing me off I mean I do get the fact that you’ve got your disciple who u love a lot and stuff but hon like he’s caused damage to so many others and she was really cold towards Jeffery I hope he moves on and has a good ending without Charlotte like I feel she’s not interested in love or whatsoever and hence it’s completely okay but pls give Jeff a good ending cause like imma cry then

Bruh like same I mean it’s completely okay for her to not be interested in liking him or whatsoever . I feel that not Jefferys character should be distanced form Lottie and he moves on from her cause life’s goals and efforts r about taking care of her disciples and stuff she likes and Jeff seems to me a very minor Part in her life compared to how he holds her . Ahhh pain seeing my boi suffer :blobcry:

Bruh like same I mean it’s completely okay for her to not be interested in liking him or whatsoever . I feel that not Jefferys character should be distanced form Lottie and he moves on from her cause life’s goals and efforts r about taking care of her disciples and stuff she likes and Jeff seems to me a very minor Part in her life compared to how he holds her . Ahhh pain seeing my boi suffer
    This is legit my views abt her and Jefferys relationship

Elisee, SusuPisang and Marie_0720 like this.
  11. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the ML? I think this is tag romance but I can't find the romance yet in the early chapter

12. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha the premise baits you into thinking it's about charlotte finding love but don't be fooled. she just gets dragged into
    saving the world again

13. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree

14. Kopo

Kopo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost got a heart attack due to that 'Tiktok post(,,#゚Д゚), thank goodness it ain't true :sweating_profusely: I'm a 101% team Jeffrey so Imma so disappointed if his character is just going to be a ladder/bridge towards other characters.(︶︹︺) Our boi Jeffrey deserves so much better(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

15. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah honestly. Jeffrey feels like 2nd ML and if that's true then I haven't had 2nd MLS in a LONG TIME TILL NOW.

There's no way that tiktok post is accurate when you think about it though, bc the 2nd season hasn't even started and Jeffrey just confessed.

I really hope she ends up with him, he deserves happiness and I feel like if she actually looked his way they would have great chemistry.

16. Satannn_

Satannn_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo am I one of the only people who doesn't want Jeffrey to be the ML? Don't get me wrong I see his effort but from the jump I have never seen him as the ML. He is quite literally been portrayed since day one as nothing more than a secondary ML who doesn't get the girl. I truthfully love the idea of calamity/Ivan/Evan being the ML. The most recent chapters (82 I think) make it more obvious too

manvugu and Disguised_Owl like this.
  17. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Me too. As much as possible i don't want him to be ML. He's a bit bland and boring to me. As for Ivan? Dunno. But he is pretty interesting cause he is a bit mysterious.

Though I do prefer the bonding time with the disciples rather the ML. I want fluff and angst:blobnom:

Disguised_Owl, cci_chan and manvugu like this.
  18. Satannn_

Satannn_ Member

Reading List:
    Link

I just really really like the whole concept that both Ivan/Calamity & Lottie were given a chance to start their lives over and find the fulfillment that they both wanted. I really think he is the male lead considering the vow he made to her while he was dying and then the whole "I wonder why he(cataclysm) gave his heart to humans.." Truthfully I think he willingly surrendered to his death since he knew that he would never be able to be with Lottie if he was calamity. He had to just hope that he would get the chance to reunite with her at some point, which he did.

LaMuerte, manvugu, Nyaa.23 and 3 others like this.
  19. Disguised_Owl

Disguised_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually find it quite pitiful and depressing if it really is true that Calamity/Cataclysm (all these different translations are driving me mad) surrendered willingly to his death because he knew that Charlotte wouldn't be with him if he was Calamity. If he really did love her from the beginning, it could be that he never truly knew how to show the love he felt (this seems to happen a lot with many male leads now that I think of it lol). Since he didn't know how he can show her that he loves her, the only way he could actually have her attention is doing all the things that he did. For example, in chapter 50, when he was in possession of that red looking thing (forget what it's called), he literally said "Who knows? What should I do with it...?" when Charlotte asked him what he intends to do with it.

In chapter 1, he told her that he would return to her side. If he really was Evan from the beginning, he really was by her side the whole time because Charlotte admitted herself that Evan followed her everywhere. We also notice that it doesn't seem like he wants Charlotte injured/killed. Think about it, to those that do assume that he wanted to kill her when they were fighting in the first chapter, why didn't he do it right when he met her as Aria Lisen? He knew that she lost her mana and got weaker but despite that, he didn't kill or injure her. Wouldn't it be easier to kill someone you hate when they are at their weakest point?

We also see that whoever wants to injure Charlotte in anyway, he is almost always there to stop that from happening. For example, in chapter 8 he came out of nowhere to punch the guy that said Charlotte was an adorable prey. In chapter 49, Evan cut off part of the demon's arm when he reached out with his claws to most likely hurt Charlotte. In chapter 55, the demon that possessed Athor (fake master) and wanted to stab her with what seems to be a dagger, Evan was there to stop it. (He also kind of tortured him afterwards when he saw that she had a cut on her cheek). This leads to Charlotte asking herself that if he really is Calamity, why would be embrace her and not avoid her? (chapter 56). By the way, in chapter 16 he stopped running immediately to check back on her as soon as she stopped since her vision went blurry. Besides that, if Evan was resurrected/reincarnated the same way that Charlotte was, it probably could be that he lost his mana/power after he did, just like Charlotte.

And with Vulkan's Heart, that might be the heart of Calamity that Tenzel was talking about. If that really is the case, Evan might have took it and "put it back" into his body in order to find Charlotte. Evan admitted himself that he died once when he headed to Calberon with Vulkan's Heart. This could be because in order to put Vulkan's Heart (calamity's heart previously?) into his human body, he had to take out his previous heart, which is why he was sighted in a "bloody mess" according to the sorcerers that saw him. With that, his original powers were gradually coming back to him as well as his other memories (there is a theory going around that Charlotte may have sealed his memories too). One line that fully caught my attention was when Tenzel said (in chapter 81) "But only Cataclysm could know... what lies deep inside him". Cataclysm is surely a mysterious character that we have many questions to ask about. Overall, who knows, love makes us do stupid things. I also feel as if season 2 will begin with a flashback for some reason.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  20. USCL

USCL Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear if Jeffrey is not the ML ㅠㅠ but anyway, does anyone know the author's social media?

boom2424, Marie_0720, Naya352 and 2 others like this.