Spoiler Duchess of the Glass House

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by summer-162, Jan 23, 2021.

1. ahry

ahry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who r reading it? ML and FL is divorced in the end? Or not? Thanks for answer it and for everyone who spoil it

Blablasimp likes this.
  2. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG!!! It seems it was her father’s condition that if he never love her and leave her in isolation he will support him to become successful!!!! I think the husband was a jerk for acting accordingly in the first life but father is the worst!!! He truely believes she murdered his wife and want her to suffer to her death!!!! I’m shocked!!!!

3. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah honestly; I know im repeating myself - But it makes no sense to not tell her; even if his fear is for her safety. She is LESS safe for not knowing that they have an array of enemies set against them all the way to the top of empire -.- (since the list of enemies is well the same in both TL's and the reason for his actions in the FTL is because of those enemies I mean we have both MC and ML with a majority of if not all of their memories of the FTL so sheesh stop being dumb ML o/ )

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  4. ehdich_248

ehdich_248 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC's father have a reason to be such a bitch to her? He ruined her life and doesn't even feel regretful about it even at her death. How can he be so cruel to only her? Did the main couple get divorced or does she eventually forgive him and get together?

5. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, that’s why the grown up El said that she shouldn’t hold back for him, and Leina thinks that what El meant was about being with Edhar for El’s sake, so she divorced her after that.

In 2nd TL, he really did his best for Leina, even when assassins ambushed them and tried to kill Leina and El, he threw his own body and almost got killed if Leina didn’t use her power and went rampant. But yeah, I’m still salty about him in the first TL

6. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so they did get divorced ? for real?
    would u mind telling me the divorce chapter number?

Blablasimp, J A D E, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  7. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually in the recent chapters of the novel I read, I’m not sure about her father being the enemy here bcs when Leina was in a brink of death for 2 weeks, he got himself drunk and contemplating about why and for what reasons did he do those things to Leina, and I thought for a moment ‘maybe in the first TL he realized about it too but it’s not yet shown in the novel’. But I still have to read the rest of chapters to know his real intentions

It’s around 40 or 50ish, forgot about the exact chapter

8. ChiZuki

ChiZuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers. :X3: im currently reading mommy villainess and after reading some of the spoilers too it kinda made me think what if the father is being manipulated /"mind control stuff" ahahha it's just a very wild guess since their world have magic and spirits. but i hope this story would have a happy peaceful ending. looking forward for more spoilers

and another what if... what if he agreed to the duke's offer coz he knew that FL is suffering at her family's house, so to save her and also to save himself from his battle against his brother he agreed. and maybe to escape from ex fiancee too? hehehhe gosh i wanna read the novel :cry::LOL:

its0k likes this.
  9. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    it was mentioned when he was back in time he wished that it wasn't the time when Reina and him already married, bcs he wanted to start all over again from beginning, but unfortunately he back when Reina was already pregnant

10. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like el, he is smarter than his father and how come ml didnt shed tear for his wife when she died now saying he loved her, if iam her i also asked for divorce, the pain when she was left in the past cant be forgotten, she is deserved to decide to continue or end this marriage. How much she cried alone and how neglected ml is? I think divorce still easy for him and if his son didnt put him in the same shoes like his mother then we wont have reversed time. He changed because his son showed him his faults not because he feel sorry for his past wife=) the son is right. It is all his fault and it is sad to discover that his mother got killed by s.o he thought as mother.
    Who can spoil in first tl he remarried the ex???

11. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i can't comprehend the fact that they both are divorced already, like WTH she is going to do alone with a kid with all those enemies
    isn't this a golden chance to get rid of her easier

Blablasimp, J A D E, Mikaa and 4 others like this.
  12. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have also gone through all stages.....this image should have tagline : Inspired by Abandoned Empress

13. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    that’s what I’m thinking, even though the sh*tty emperor offered her the title (Viscount) that can be inherited to his son, but it’s still not powerful enough if she only rely on her title and spirits, bcs she had experienced the magic that block her power to use spirits, and it almost kill her and El :blobunsure:

Celebrianna, Mikaa, Viliel and 6 others like this.
  14. ChiZuki

Reading List:
    Link
    That's sad. But at least he was given another chance to try and show his feelings for FL. :X3:

Yeah another bad decision coz of emotions. :cry: may the spirits protect them and hope Edgar/edhart would still protect them after the divorce.

15. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    they divorced after Reina asked, but I still not sure whether they will get back together again or not, I still have many chapters to read

Blablasimp, Mikaa, Viliel and 10 others like this.
  16. ChiZuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow. I just reread chapter 20 I google translated. And ML did mentioned the king have the ability to control people's mind. :blobsleepless:why did I missed that info hahahahaha now the chances of my guess that FL's father is also being controlled is high. Hays king you'll go down soon:blobthumbsdown:

Thank you for sharing. I wish I could also understand Korean :blob_teary:

17. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the most dumb thing she ever did & he is more dump to let her w/o telling anything
    if that is the case , wouldn't he made the two marry his childern
    something doesn't add up with all these people against them even the high priest if i understood right
    i wish someone gonna pick the novel, papgo translation is confusing as hell

Viliel and ChiZuki like this.
  18. VuIka

VuIka New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've been read this from the start but I'm more curious about what happened to that b**chy ex in 1tl. Can someone tell me? was Edgar the only one who got a miserable ending?

19. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging by El's attitude towards his blood related father when he found out the truth I expect a blood bath towards the ex who killed his mother and all other villains.

20. ChiZuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing.

Lol yeah if the king wanted his kids to be married to each ducal houses. But maybe someone who's controlling the Duke is against the king's plan but has the same ability to control. Haha let's just wait for more spoilers

LePetiteReader likes this.