Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    manvugu, Xienne, MangoK and 2 others like this.
  2. jamechi

jamechi Will pop in once in a while, maybe...

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it bad that I realllllly ship roxanne x dion in the manhwa >~>

GoliathQueen likes this.
  3. loafsenpai

loafsenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dion with long hair reminds me of Lee Jun Ki! Loving the long hair:X3:... Though short hair is still the best on him~

4. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!! Even the summary was quite satisfying after manhwa chap 28 when they mentioned intra-marriage. That kinda freaked me out....

Oooooh, I am also very curious about this!!

KOSHIAN likes this.
  5. misa191199

misa191199 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please update another side stories?;((((
    I really want to know what happen in the side stories

6. KOSHIAN

KOSHIAN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing the side story spoilers !
    Thanks to your spoilers, I was able to make one guess about the change in Dion's appearance in episode 29.
    I thought that the artist of the webtoon might have dared to change the appearance of the popular Dion in accordance with the original plot. (I knew that she tweeted she had to change his hair style for expressing time passing instead of his physical growth because Dion was already an adult 3 years ago.)
    The 22-year-old Dion's appearance seemed to have changed to be darker than before, reflecting the fact that his alliance with Roxana in episode 27 made their relationship even more unhealthy. Even in the side story about Roxana and Dion's end, their relationship seemed to remain distorted (perhaps Roxana never left Agrice's mansion with Cassis in that SS?) .
    I expect that Dion will cut his hair again and look a little refreshed after Roxana lets Dion live by her side at the end of the main story.

I also expect that the webtoon will depict Dion and Roxanna's relationship in comparison to her relationship with Cassis.
    Because the cover of the original novel shows Roxanna's lover Cassis and her half-brothers Dion and Jeremy, but one of the webtoon promotion images shows Cassis and only Dion on each side of Roxanna.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  7. Jenny43627121

Jenny43627121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guuuuuyssss i read Dion is gay??? Is that true?????? I was told after Dion was exiled and was traveling he met a guy called Lumiel or Lumin, he's stronger than Dion and Dion described him as beautiful and they kissed. They said this part appear in the extras, is it true???? I'm not reading the novel so i have no idea, can someone confirm this pleaseeee???

Xienne likes this.
  8. KOSHIAN

KOSHIAN Member

Reading List:
    Link

I checked the original author's Twitter page, but there was no mention of such a new story anywhere. There doesn't seem to be any announcement on new side stories other than those are already published online.
    Maybe it's the content of someone's BL fan-fiction.

Side stories Already translated
    Side Story 1. Children of Agriche [Chapter 1 - 6]
    Side Story 2. The story after the Epilogue: 14 days of chase [Chapter 7 - 25]
    Side Story 3: Emily's Daily Life [Chapter - 26]
    Side Story 4: Somewhat Unhealthy Oblivion: A Disease Common to Male Protagonists in Romance Novels [ Chapter 18-27]
    Side Story 5. The villain's way of love 〈Flower of Hell〉 from the perspective of Roxana Agriche [Chapter 28 - 40 (END)]

February 2021 NOT translated yet.

Side Story 1. Children of the Pedelian.
    Side Story 2. What Sylvia Pedellian wants
    Side Story 3. IF Dion X Roxana: Bad Ending of Villains (Note: This is NOT a romantic story)
    Side Story 4. IF Roxana Pedelian x Cassis Agriche (seems like an AU)

I think the above is all of side stories already released.
    And I am sorry about not directy quoting from the original comment owing to limitation of my allowance for "link" or something in my reply because I am a new member...

Xienne, renuac, VelvetColors and 9 others like this.
  9. orichan

orichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds like ML purifies our girl, so does that mean the butterflies won't listen to her anymore? Or does it just mean she still feeds them, but our ML just purifies her each time?

10. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The butterflies were free too, they didn't listen to her anymore.

11. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, thank you so much for the spoilers! But I just wanna know, what happened to the NU link for this novel >.> I can’t seem to find it

12. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all the releases are password protected so they were booted off of NU.

13. Mussxxxa

Mussxxxa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the person who mentioned about dion being gay in an extra story?? Wow it's my first time reading smth like that about him? There's so many false informations going around like that like how many people have claimed that roxanna and him "did it" which they didn't and many more that I'm getting so confused :\ ? it's kinda out of character for him based on the fact that the only parts of the side stories and the Novel about him is the bizzare fixation he has over roxanna? Was this some joke or fanfiction? bc it doesn't correlates to his character and the point of the whole story at all idk , like I'm genuinely asking if i read something wrong or if i missed smth?? Idk

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  14. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a false rumor, the author never said anything about Dion being gay

vannaokuzo, Veille and Marie_0720 like this.
  15. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

There are a lot of people spreading false spoilers. Smh. When my friend almost drop this because she read somewhere about a spoiler, that Dion and Roxanna 'did' it and they're not blood related at all.

If Dion is ugly maybe DionxRoxanna ship won't happen.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

vannaokuzo, 81ganzy and Marie_0720 like this.
  16. orichan

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why Cassis' father tried to seal away his power in the first place? What did he do in his youth to make his father so pissed. What is the power that he can't control (I mean the healing bit seems like he can easily control given he can just you know, not touch that person).

17. loafsenpai

loafsenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sylvia was a tomboy when she was little and I think she accidentally hurt herself playing around? Cassis tried to heal her, but he couldn't control his power back when he was young and almost killed her I think. As a result, Lichelle (Cassis' father) sealed his power away.

vannaokuzo, DOHere, Jukki and 9 others like this.
  18. Mussxxxa

Mussxxxa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I'm really wondering if the author will make another story based on what roxanna said to dion in the official alternate ending of the side story of dion x roxanna ( not a romantic story!!)she said when she dies and she reincarnates dion must find her (as i read in the previous spoilers), it'll be an interesting topic since the whole novel is under the reincarnation tag and i would like to see them interact based on different circumstances while having their memories of their previous lives inact ,who knows they might finally get the chance to have a healthy humane relationship since they're both intresting and quite complex characters in my opinion

Asya.M, Jukki and fallasee like this.
  19. orichan

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they ever explain how Cassis managed to break the seal so easily? Was there some conditions met? Or did he know how to unseal it he just never bothered?

Also, is Cassis powers limited to healing and purifying poisons or can that white glow do other things?

20. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about the exact answer to the first question. It's most likely that he just never bothered due to not really needing his powers when he lived with his family and the fear of being unable to control them again.

As for the second question:
    The Pedelians' power seems to revolve around a person's life force/vitality. They can take away a person's vitality, which causes internal pain to the opponent. They can heal and purify (increasing vitality), and the biggest part is that they can revive/resurrect the dead to some degree. There are two instances of this in the novel if I remember correctly. The first one is what someone mentioned above when Cassis almost killed Sylvia in their childhood causing his father to sealed his powers. In fact, he did killed her and Sylvia was actually dead for a minute or two until their father brought her back to life. Then, the second one is when he killed Lant Agriche, who died and got revived just to be killed again. Also, this power only passes onto one child each generation so while Cassis has these powers, Sylvia doesn't.